3.0

noble

nobleBuderim

Nead more practical engineering for electrical!

Greatsparks

GreatsparksRedland City

Great Van

After researching far and wide, I purchased a second hand Avan Aspire 499 HT. Great little van, compact, easy to tow, tows like a dream. Van was 4 years old and had been used as an on site van, lived in 24/7. Everything still works with minimal sign of wear all AOK. Minor issues related to under floor wiring and plumbing (in my fastidious opinion) were easily fixed by me as I am a tradesman. Great little van and would recommend it to all but the wingers who want a $75k van in a van that costs $37k. Dec 2017 Update. I have since looked at other vans plumbing and wiring and they are generally installed in the same manner as in the Avan. The van is still keeping us very happy.

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series reviews

noble

nobleasked

Aspire Hardtop 499 Single

The hot water wont flow through any of the outlets. Is there a shut off to the hot water tank, other than the one on the blue cold water feed on my 2013 499 HT Aspire single.

Janey
    Janey

Hi there. We have just picked up our Avan Aspire 555
    Fridge light not coming on when we open the door.
    Freezer cold but not freezing. Fridge has been on for 24 hours and control at full on the door indicators. Can anyone help with these questions please

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series