3.9

• Comfort
Pete
PeteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bathroom Not thought out

Exhaust fan should be placed ubove shower in case its left open when it rains also a light should be placed ubove mirror so you can see whilst shaving or doing hair

Wayne
WayneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Warranty is a dirty word

Floor PlanAspire 555 with adventure pack and L shaped dining
Other Caravans

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series reviews

Michael H.
Michael H.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Ok, so I thought I would swap out the existing AC Delco battery for a new lithium jobby. This will be easy. Mistake, I didn't take pic. In the time it took to carry the old out and the new in the cables moved wherever they wanted and now I have six of them with no idea of what is positive or negative connected. Before going to an auto electrician It seemed prudent ask here. Is there a 12 volt inclined reader who has the wherewithal and time to send me a picture of how they are connected. The van is an 2019 Aspire 555, double bed and a Projecta management system with one solar panel. Any help is appreciated and worth a beer or two should we meet - out there.

Mr OK
Mr OKasked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Anti-flap bar for my avan can you help me please Where do I get them and pack to install them can you help me please thank you

Rhonda M.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

We use a Mazda BT50 2018 twin cab to tow a 2019 Avan Aspire 555 Hardtop with adventure pack are sway bars recommended to be fitted to our van?

Greg M
Greg M

Hi Rhonda
We tow with a Ford Everest 3.2 . We started off with Load Distribution bars and a sway bar and have now become comfortable without them. For the effort of putting them on and off each time there was not enough change to warrant keeping them. We do not have the problem of transferring the weight to the front wheels. I hope this helps
Cheers Greg

Rhonda M.

Thanks Greg We have not had a problem but we are new to caravanning and have noticed a lot of vans with bars on them. Thanks again for your info and enjoy camping.
Cheers Rhonda and John

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series