3.9

• Exterior Build Quality
  • Comfort
Disappointed
Disappointed Perth, WA

Pity no one to service it in WA

Eventually sold mine in frustration. Premier Avan service in WA is not worth a mention. Had van out nine times in total for warranty work, fixed last problem myself and sold van. Now have a Kokoda and happy as.

Purchased in April 2019 for $46,000.00.

Weight problems

Purchased in May 2017.

Other Caravans

Disappointing quality control and after sales service

Caravans

Find out how A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double compares to other Caravans

having trouble getting parts

We have been waiting over 4 months for our camp room which should have been with our Aspire 555 when we picked it up. Every time we contact the dealer its just one excuse after another. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve your problem. So far the care factor is zero

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series reviews

Michael H.
Michael H.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Ok, so I thought I would swap out the existing AC Delco battery for a new lithium jobby. This will be easy. Mistake, I didn't take pic. In the time it took to carry the old out and the new in the cables moved wherever they wanted and now I have six of them with no idea of what is positive or negative connected. Before going to an auto electrician It seemed prudent ask here. Is there a 12 volt inclined reader who has the wherewithal and time to send me a picture of how they are connected. The van is an 2019 Aspire 555, double bed and a Projecta management system with one solar panel. Any help is appreciated and worth a beer or two should we meet - out there.

Mr OK
Mr OKasked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Anti-flap bar for my avan can you help me please Where do I get them and pack to install them can you help me please thank you

Rhonda M.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

We use a Mazda BT50 2018 twin cab to tow a 2019 Avan Aspire 555 Hardtop with adventure pack are sway bars recommended to be fitted to our van?

Greg M
Greg M

Hi Rhonda
We tow with a Ford Everest 3.2 . We started off with Load Distribution bars and a sway bar and have now become comfortable without them. For the effort of putting them on and off each time there was not enough change to warrant keeping them. We do not have the problem of transferring the weight to the front wheels. I hope this helps
Cheers Greg

Rhonda M.

Thanks Greg We have not had a problem but we are new to caravanning and have noticed a lot of vans with bars on them. Thanks again for your info and enjoy camping.
Cheers Rhonda and John

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series