3.9

• Comfort
ConsumerMan
ConsumerMan

So Far So Good

Purchased in October 2019 at Avan NSW.

John L
John LIllawarra, NSW

great Van after a few teething problems,

Purchased in September 2019 at Avan NSW, Nowra.

Other Caravans

Rob
RobMandurah

Love our van

We have found our van to be great to tow. Only issue we have is the table is hard to get in behind and the seat are very uncomfortable, but hey you are not supposed to be sitting behind them for hours so no big deal. We did find that our dealer supplied us with the grey water hose and didn't mention that we needed a connector. However we were asked to read all the supplied material and it does say to buy a connector of the correct size. We have not had our first month service so I guess we will find out what the service is like then. But so far it has been good.

Floor PlanAvan Aspire 555
Caravans

Find out how A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double compares to other Caravans

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series reviews

Michael H.
Michael H.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Ok, so I thought I would swap out the existing AC Delco battery for a new lithium jobby. This will be easy. Mistake, I didn't take pic. In the time it took to carry the old out and the new in the cables moved wherever they wanted and now I have six of them with no idea of what is positive or negative connected. Before going to an auto electrician It seemed prudent ask here. Is there a 12 volt inclined reader who has the wherewithal and time to send me a picture of how they are connected. The van is an 2019 Aspire 555, double bed and a Projecta management system with one solar panel. Any help is appreciated and worth a beer or two should we meet - out there.

Mr OK
Mr OKasked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Anti-flap bar for my avan can you help me please Where do I get them and pack to install them can you help me please thank you

Rhonda M.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

We use a Mazda BT50 2018 twin cab to tow a 2019 Avan Aspire 555 Hardtop with adventure pack are sway bars recommended to be fitted to our van?

Greg M
Greg M

Hi Rhonda
We tow with a Ford Everest 3.2 . We started off with Load Distribution bars and a sway bar and have now become comfortable without them. For the effort of putting them on and off each time there was not enough change to warrant keeping them. We do not have the problem of transferring the weight to the front wheels. I hope this helps
Cheers Greg

Rhonda M.

Thanks Greg We have not had a problem but we are new to caravanning and have noticed a lot of vans with bars on them. Thanks again for your info and enjoy camping.
Cheers Rhonda and John

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series