3.9

• Exterior Build Quality
  • Comfort

Glyn
Glyn

Fantastic van for its size

We purchased our Avan 555 Feb 2018 and it hasn’t missed a beat. The en-suite is spacious, the island bed is fantastic and so much storage room. I particularly love the wardrobes on both sides of the bed. We have completed a red centre trip and now on a six month trip up to top end and eventually across to Perth and down to Adelaide before heading back home to Qld. We do plenty of free camping so the 18o litre water tanks are great. We have solar and a diesel heater and a 180 litre fridge freezer. Good quality throughout this is our third Avan and the quality versus cost is excellent. The dining seats are comfortable and roomy as we have a cafe lounge set up and the table also folds back.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kratzmann Caravans.

Frankle
FrankleSouthwest, VIC

Hi, we have a 555 and have only used it a few times but have found it to be really nice

I am know expert in towing a van but find this a good van to tow and set up. I would not hesitate to recommend this van .Buy one now.

bindi
bindiAdelaide

An excellent caravan in every respect

The caravan was purchased after a trip to the Caravan & Camping Sale in July 2017 so we had opportunity to compare a wide range of manufacturers. The delivered product met all our expectations. Small touches like the cut out on the side of each wardrobe to access the extra USB points we asked for were an excellent modification.
Er asked for, and would recommend, a completely removable table for our L-shaped lounge. We love the en-suite.

There is plenty of storage available and the tunnel boot is very accessible.

My wife is the driver, I'm blind, and she has no trouble towing the van.

We had a Purpleline remote mover added after purchase which makes moving the van a breeze.

Floor PlanAspire 555
Caravans

Find out how A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double compares to other Caravans

Bill
BillSydney

Great van, terrible service

Great to tow & so far meets all our expectations.
Poor service from Avan where they did not fit the Thule awning which was a selling point then lied about it.
Make sure you have every minute detail when dealing with the sales people as there were other customers who had similar complaints.
Apart from that very happy with The van.

Floor PlanDouble bed
Trisha
TrishaAdelaide

Loving the ensuite

We have only had the van for about 4 weeks, but travelled from Adelaide to Townsville including a fair amount of central QLD. The only problem we have experienced is the water gauge doesn't always want to work. We are only keeping the tanks half full to keep the weight down and we don't need 180 litres as we don't free camp all the time. We are very happy with the quality and appearance of the van. We put a adapter on the table to swing it at different angles to give us more room sitting at it. Tows beautiful.

Floor PlanDouble bed with full ensuite

Your Top 5 Caravan Questions, Answered

From long weekend camping trips to living on the road, caravans let us explore the great outdoors in comfort and style. Whether you’re interested in caravans for sale or caravan hire, a luxury caravan or the ‘simple life’ type, this article will answer five questions you might have about investing in a new home on wheels.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 July 2020
your-top-5-caravan-questions-answered
george6750
george6750Caboolture

Great van

Recently purchased second hand and full of bulldust but good bones and a good price that allows minor repairs without over capitalising.
Excellent spacious van with low weight, tows well and love the windows that can be secured open unlike many other lightweights that have click clack windows that can readily be opened fom outside that is no good for free camping.
Would like the tunnel boot fully closed off from interior.

best van on the market by far

we picked up our aspire 555 this year and have been travelling for 2 months now. we love our 555 and cant really fault it in any. we purchused the van at the big show in feb and found the team a pleasure to deal with we have had a few minor issues (teathing problems) and avans respose has been great. we could not beleive how much is in the van not only for its size buy its weight as well. if you want a light weight but high quality van you cant go passed the avan range and i would highly recomand the team at avan. dont take my word for it get down to a show or even a dealer and check it out

Floor Plan555
See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series reviews

Michael H.
Michael H.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Ok, so I thought I would swap out the existing AC Delco battery for a new lithium jobby. This will be easy. Mistake, I didn't take pic. In the time it took to carry the old out and the new in the cables moved wherever they wanted and now I have six of them with no idea of what is positive or negative connected. Before going to an auto electrician It seemed prudent ask here. Is there a 12 volt inclined reader who has the wherewithal and time to send me a picture of how they are connected. The van is an 2019 Aspire 555, double bed and a Projecta management system with one solar panel. Any help is appreciated and worth a beer or two should we meet - out there.

Mr OK
Mr OKasked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

Anti-flap bar for my avan can you help me please Where do I get them and pack to install them can you help me please thank you

Rhonda M.asked
Aspire Hardtop 555 Double

We use a Mazda BT50 2018 twin cab to tow a 2019 Avan Aspire 555 Hardtop with adventure pack are sway bars recommended to be fitted to our van?

Greg M
Greg M

Hi Rhonda
We tow with a Ford Everest 3.2 . We started off with Load Distribution bars and a sway bar and have now become comfortable without them. For the effort of putting them on and off each time there was not enough change to warrant keeping them. We do not have the problem of transferring the weight to the front wheels. I hope this helps
Cheers Greg

Rhonda M.

Thanks Greg We have not had a problem but we are new to caravanning and have noticed a lot of vans with bars on them. Thanks again for your info and enjoy camping.
Cheers Rhonda and John

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop 555 Double questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series