21A'van Aspire Hardtop Series

Raymondo
Raymondo
  Aspire Hardtop 563 Double

Aspire 563 nov 2012

Looks good! But, have just had the brakes rewired, costly, because. Wiring was too small and brakes only received power along the line. Our bedroom window , double glaze, has come apart, currently duck taped. The catch on our skylight has broken while travelling along the road. The van is not sealed at all from dust coming up near the walls when travelling on short dirt roads , usually detours. Fridge had to be replaced (not 12 months old) would not go on gas, faulty inastalation and vents were in wring place. Very dissatisfied.

Kim
Jono
Jono
  Aspire Hardtop 499 Single

Avan issues

I had enough problem with my aspire 499 that I fully agree with you. I am at the stage where I don't get any pleasure what so ever out of it. Also as some one else suggested on another review, head office didn't acknowledge our initial concerns what so ever, which were considerable. I also would agree the designs are good just poor quality issue still having problems with considerable water leaked in front window And boot and other issues. Would I have another one, no

hugh
hughCastlemaine Vic.2 posts

Minor issues

We purchased our 499ht in 2013 and have traveled over 16000km to Darwin the west coast Perth and back to Victoria. All that time we have had no trouble. We did make a few minor alterations such as under sling the axel because we found the clearance between the top of the tyres and the wheel arch was very small when legal load is carried.

We did also experience water ingress in front window but this can be fixed very simply by adjusting the cam setting on the window latches. With the bed up against the wall making it is a pain. But if you can put up with a small van then I would say it is for price the best value for money available on the market today. Happy caravaning!

judenruss2 posts

Aspire 525 Leaking front window

We bought our 2011 Aspire a few weeks ago and loved it until today - Heavy rain and it leaked quite badly in the front window- now need to try and work out how to stop the leak before it damages everything.

We also changed the Prostor awning after reading other reviews about them not lasting in strong winds.

x_pac
x_pacSydney, NSW20 posts

Aspire series

Well where do I start upon looking at van in yard was impressed with it listened to all the spin sales person was telling me seemed to know hat he was taking about.After picking van up that's when things got difficult with dealer.

I would ring dealer leave msg ring again no answer ring 3rd time have to leave msg finally got on to some one only to be told sales person is away sick and would get him to contact me when he is back at work.no phone call after 3 weeks so I call again and was left on hold 15 mins .

some things have been fixed but not at all happy.
easy to tow with my 4b4
things that need fixing not fixed(fly screen jams leaking hand pump 3 doors hard to close condensasion in boot dealer) says all is ok

A'van
RP tas
RP tasHobart, TAS18 posts
David
David

We brought one in Nov quality control very very poor. Total ignored contact.How are they allowed to get away with this. Victoria