Insufficient after sales service
Bathroom Not thought out
Exhaust fan should be placed ubove shower in case its left open when it rains also a light should be placed ubove mirror so you can see whilst shaving or doing hair
Warranty is a dirty word
8 1/2 months later. Warranty is a dirty word . Cheaper to take it to Alko and pay for it yourself. Glad to see end of Avan Bomaderry. Last trip for warranty work on the suspension was 2 1/2 months and when I go to get it back personal items and camping equipment to the value of $450 missing from van. They deny it , even though they had the keys and it was kept in their locked yard. No forced entry, police report filed, but kiss the goods goodbye. They will not even answer emails in regards to missing items.
The long and the short of it is the ...
Ordered new Aspire 402 in June 2016 delivered LATE November 2016. Full of faults as listed below.
1/ parking brake not adjusted at all
2/ drivers side rear clearance light faulty on pickup, needed replacement
3/ ac remote cable hanging 150 mm below chassis
4/ large drawer under cook top rocks laterally 20-30 mm as it is opened
5/ grooves cut into fascia under said drawer to allow for drawer slides
6/ 30 % of screws used in internal fit out were either loose or had stripped screw holes
7/ bed lifting handle had screws protruding through ...
Find out how A'van Aspire Hardtop Series compares to other Caravans
Know better, choose better.
Aspire 563 nov 2012
Looks good! But, have just had the brakes rewired, costly, because. Wiring was too small and brakes only received power along the line. Our bedroom window , double glaze, has come apart, currently duck taped. The catch on our skylight has broken while travelling along the road. The van is not sealed at all from dust coming up near the walls when travelling on short dirt roads , usually detours. Fridge had to be replaced (not 12 months old) would not go on gas, faulty inastalation and vents were in wring place. Very dissatisfied.
Well where do I start upon looking at van in yard was impressed with it listened to all the spin sales person was telling me seemed to know hat he was taking about.After picking van up that's when things got difficult with dealer.
I would ring dealer leave msg ring again no answer ring 3rd time have to leave msg finally got on to some one only to be told sales person is away sick and would get him to contact me when he is back at work.no phone call after 3 weeks so I call again and was left on hold 15 mins .
some things have been fixed but not at all happy.
easy to tow with my 4b4
things that need fixing not fixed(fly screen jams leaking hand pump 3 doors hard to close condensasion in boot dealer) says all is ok
Questions & Answers
how comfortable and practical is the double bed since of its odd shape mattress? also are the bunks long enough to fit grown ups?
Aspire hard top 563, 2013 model
Brake lights dont work and definately getting power from car.
Avan tells me there is a fuse box for those lights but it simply is not in the van. I think it may rely on car fuses.What can I do to fix the fault?
Hi, I have an Avan 555 Aspire. How do I remove the microwave. I can't see any way of getting it out. There doesn't seem to be any accessible mounting screws but it is very solid so must be mounted in some way?
Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives
- The caravans in the A’van Aspire Hardtop Series are designed for active travellers, whether they’re families or other groups of adventure seekers.
- The tare weight of the caravans range from 1040kg to 1950kg, while the body length ranges from 3860mm to 6170mm.
- They also come with a variety of layout and feature options, so you can choose and customise a mobile home that suits your travel needs.
- The caravans have aluminium panels which are highly durable and provide insulation while remaining lightweight enough to allow for better fuel efficiency.
- Features like LED ceiling lights, reading lights, USB charging points, a winding TV antenna with booster, and a 3-way fridge, cooktop, and rangehood help make you feel completely at home wherever you are.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers said that towing these caravans was a breeze.
- They also appreciated how spacious this van was.
A point of pain:
- According to a number of reviews, it was difficult to reach A’van representatives for assistance when they needed help or had a question about their caravan.
No reviews yet
|Sleeping Capacity||4 people||2 people||2 people||5 people|
|Tare Weight||1,250 kg||1,070 kg||1,070 kg||1,250 kg|
|Travel Length||6.36 m||5.33 m||5.33 m||6.36 m|
|Dimensions||1915 x 2390 x 4890 mm||1915 x 2390 x 3860 mm||1915 x 2390 x 3860 mm||1915 x 2390 x 4890 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
|Release date||Jan 2013||Jan 2013||Jan 2013||Jan 2013|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.