400 Series, 500 Series, 600 Series
See the Best Caravans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by A'van

Pros

• Fuss-free towing

• Spacious layout

Cons

• Insufficient after sales service

• Mileage 20,000 km
  • Interior Build Quality
  • Exterior Build Quality
  • Comfort
Pete
PeteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Bathroom Not thought out

Exhaust fan should be placed ubove shower in case its left open when it rains also a light should be placed ubove mirror so you can see whilst shaving or doing hair

Wayne
WayneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Warranty is a dirty word

Floor PlanAspire 555 with adventure pack and L shaped dining

Find out how A'van Aspire Hardtop Series compares to other Caravans

mik
mik

Few issues with Avan 499 Aspire

Had exactly the same issue when i picked up my Aspire back in 2013.They only had half the camp room ended up being nearly 4 months by the time i received the the missing parts.

BuzzardAdelaide

Tread carefully before buying a carAvan

Like to know more - call me on 0418848316

Aspire 563 nov 2012

Looks good! But, have just had the brakes rewired, costly, because. Wiring was too small and brakes only received power along the line. Our bedroom window , double glaze, has come apart, currently duck taped. The catch on our skylight has broken while travelling along the road. The van is not sealed at all from dust coming up near the walls when travelling on short dirt roads , usually detours. Fridge had to be replaced (not 12 months old) would not go on gas, faulty inastalation and vents were in wring place. Very dissatisfied.

Your Top 5 Caravan Questions, Answered

From long weekend camping trips to living on the road, caravans let us explore the great outdoors in comfort and style. Whether you’re interested in caravans for sale or caravan hire, a luxury caravan or the ‘simple life’ type, this article will answer five questions you might have about investing in a new home on wheels.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 July 2020
your-top-5-caravan-questions-answered

Quality control out the window

Other Caravans

Avan issues

I had enough problem with my aspire 499 that I fully agree with you. I am at the stage where I don't get any pleasure what so ever out of it. Also as some one else suggested on another review, head office didn't acknowledge our initial concerns what so ever, which were considerable. I also would agree the designs are good just poor quality issue still having problems with considerable water leaked in front window And boot and other issues. Would I have another one, no

Caravans

Find out how A'van Aspire Hardtop Series compares to other Caravans

x_pacSydney, NSW

Aspire series

Well where do I start upon looking at van in yard was impressed with it listened to all the spin sales person was telling me seemed to know hat he was taking about.After picking van up that's when things got difficult with dealer.

I would ring dealer leave msg ring again no answer ring 3rd time have to leave msg finally got on to some one only to be told sales person is away sick and would get him to contact me when he is back at work.no phone call after 3 weeks so I call again and was left on hold 15 mins .
some things have been fixed but not at all happy.
easy to tow with my 4b4
things that need fixing not fixed(fly screen jams leaking hand pump 3 doors hard to close condensasion in boot dealer) says all is ok

A'van
AvanA'van

HI x_pac
could you please advise who your purchasing dealer is and we and take up you complaint with them.
customerservice@avan.com.au

x_pac

the dealer is at penrith

x_pac

As before the dealer is at PENRITH NSW.

Jamie C.
Jamie C.asked
Aspire Hardtop 499 Bunk

how comfortable and practical is the double bed since of its odd shape mattress? also are the bunks long enough to fit grown ups?

Mike
Mikeasked
Aspire Hardtop Series

Hi
Aspire hard top 563, 2013 model
Brake lights dont work and definately getting power from car.
Avan tells me there is a fuse box for those lights but it simply is not in the van. I think it may rely on car fuses.What can I do to fix the fault?

Bobasked
Aspire Hardtop Series

Hi, I have an Avan 555 Aspire. How do I remove the microwave. I can't see any way of getting it out. There doesn't seem to be any accessible mounting screws but it is very solid so must be mounted in some way?

ConsumerMan
ConsumerMan

I believe the fridge has to come out first. However if you join the AVAN Facebook group and ask your question there you most definitely will obtain many helpful answers

Bob

Thanks for that, I will check Facebook.

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Features:

• The caravans in the A’van Aspire Hardtop Series are designed for active travellers, whether they’re families or other groups of adventure seekers.
  • The tare weight of the caravans range from 1040kg to 1950kg, while the body length ranges from 3860mm to 6170mm.
  • They also come with a variety of layout and feature options, so you can choose and customise a mobile home that suits your travel needs.
  • The caravans have aluminium panels which are highly durable and provide insulation while remaining lightweight enough to allow for better fuel efficiency.
  • Features like LED ceiling lights, reading lights, USB charging points, a winding TV antenna with booster, and a 3-way fridge, cooktop, and rangehood help make you feel completely at home wherever you are.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that towing these caravans was a breeze.
  • They also appreciated how spacious this van was.

A point of pain:

• According to a number of reviews, it was difficult to reach A’van representatives for assistance when they needed help or had a question about their caravan.
Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series
CategoryCaravansCaravansCaravansCaravans
Sleeping Capacity4 people2 people2 people5 people
Tare Weight1,250 kg1,070 kg1,070 kg1,250 kg
Travel Length6.36 m5.33 m5.33 m6.36 m
Dimensions 1915 x 2390 x 4890 mm1915 x 2390 x 3860 mm1915 x 2390 x 3860 mm1915 x 2390 x 4890 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013Jan 2013