Avancer

Avancer

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4 months and I am still waiting for a refund!

The soup maker failed during its warranty period. It was out of stock so they would not replace it but after 4 months I am still waiting on a refund. I keep reminding them every 2 weeks. FARCANAL! What should I do now?

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you buy from them, pray nothing goes wrong

I purchased an stand mixer that turned out to be faulty upon 1st use. Avancer tried everything to get out of refunding my money until I quoted the Australian consumer law to them. The process to get a refund took approx. 1 month.
I will never deal with Avancer again.

Very poor customer service.

William Politis

William PolitisRingwood North

Well made products that are well built, work well and very well priced.

We have 3 productsand all work well. The slow juicer had a minor problem that the company paid for delivery to them and return to us. Very,very impressed. The air fryer is effecient and simple to use and clean.The soup maker is so easy to use, cleaning is cumbersome but not too difficult. Would reccommend to anyone.

Juicer Black Label

The juicer has always been difficult to take apart. Now two nylon pegs have broken off. I emailed avancer weeks ago requesting advice. No response!! Altogether it has been a disappointment having initially waited a long time to get it from Australia. I am not sure that the end result meets to promises..