Avancer 1.3L AVSOUPMVAA

Avancer 1.3L AVSOUPMVAA

Smooth Soup for Me!

Excellent Product at a reasonable price, which proves that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get a really good product. Makes really smooth Soups FAST and EASY. Easy to clean also, because the last thing you need is to spend a lot of time cleaning something. With this, you just wash out under the tap with Hot water. I would definitely recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Brilliant!

I have used this everyday since I bought it a couple months ago, I love it! For the price I wasn't sure what to expect or how long it would last but considering I've used it every day for a couple months it hasn't slowed down. Perfect soup every time.

Very happy!

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Very good soup maker!

No regret purchasing this Avancer Soup maker , a very helpful kitchen appliance for my family and especially to my toddler who loves soup so much. It can cook faster than ordinary pot and saves me from washing too much gadgets in the kitchen. Can cook instant soup with out additional mixer machine and will keep soup hot for a couple of hours as long as covered. Love this product. I will recommend for everyone.

Could of been better!

Great size soup maker and easy to chop veges, chop meat and have something healthy in a Jiffy!
The machine beep, to tell me the soup was complete.

But I wish there was some way I could see how the soup was progressing, besides waiting for the soup to complete its course with only a rough guide in mind.

Normally pumpkin soup within a good 1/2 hour ...it was done!

However, my soup maker stop working just after 1 year - right after warranty just finished!
I was so annoyed and had to contact Avancer to see if they could assist.
It was small, easy to use.
It stop working just after warranty completed and wished I could see how the soup was cooking!

Soup Maker

Product does what it says it will do. Cooks great soup. Had problem with first unit sent, but very prompt service with replacement. Cannot fault customer service at all. And as I said unit works very well. Would not hesitate to buy from this company and brand again. Shipping times are excellent too.
Very inexpensive

Good for family afternoon tea

Cook soup within half an hour. Three options to choose, which almost covers all types of soup and also can be used as a blender.No need to transfer between sauce pan and blenders. It does everything in the same place. It is also very power efficient when compare with cook soup with pots or sauce pans.

absolutly fantastic product.

used every day since arrival, minor problems due to not reading the directions. its my wife tells me. male thing.
have mentioned to 4 of my friends and they now have one . good for weight loss and makes the green stuff taste better, well done... fast delivery, easy to use now since reading the instructions. and even a bloke like me can afford.
so easy to use, even for a male. lol
nuffin

Easy to Use and Nutritional Soup is Now a Breeze!

The stainless steel 1.3L soup maker allows you to make nutritional and tasty soup at the touch of a button. Just place any ingredients you choose and in 20-25 minutes, delicious and yummy soup is ready to serve. Accompany your delicious soup with a slice of sourdough and you have soup perfection!
So simple to use and inexpensive to buy. Easy to clean. You can use any ingredients to create your recipe.
There are some singe marks inside the side wall of the soup maker after using which is easily cleaned off when washing.

My Avancer Soup Maker

Making soup is so easy with this product and I make healthy soups for my family. Am so thrilled with it that I have bought one for my daughter and her family and my grandson and his family. Have also given as wedding presents and the feedback I receive is so positive. People can't believe that they managed without one.
As well as being 'reliable, inexpensive and energy efficient' my soup maker is so easy to use and to clean.
Nothing

My favourite kitchen gadget

I love homemade soup but I hate the stuffing around when making it. Chopping the vegetables is ok; but having to constantly watch the pot for boilovers or pot-bottom catches makes me cranky. This plus cleaning the stove, pot, AND the blender means that making soup is just a time-waster.
This year I treated myself to a 1.3L Soup maker & cold blender from Avancer. At a special price of just $49 with free delivery, I felt it was worth trialling.
I’ve had this soup maker for 7 weeks – that’s 49 days. I’ve used it 36 times already. You can probably guess that I love it.
I work from home and don’t have time to mess around in the kitchen at lunchtime. Now, I just spend a few minutes preparing the ingredients and then turn it on a half hour before lunch.
The beep summons me and I have a steaming bowl of fresh homemade soup ready for me. It’s quick and easy with no mess and no fuss. And there’s only one dish to wash up!
It’s easier to make soup for lunch than it is to buy unhealthy take-away and my waistline is also benefitting from the advantage of fresh vegetables in my soup.
The Avancer 1.3L Soup maker is currently my favourite kitchen gadget!
No mess, No fuss, Easy to use, Reliable,

Avancer may have offered a reward to wrtie a review - I did NOT receive any reward and this review is truly my opinion of this product.

We love this soup maker!

This Avancer soup maker makes making soup so simple and easy,
I just put in roughly cut up vegetables and roughly 20 minutes later perfectly cooked soup.
We love it and use it daily during winter with my daughter taking soup to school for a very easy and healthy lunch.
Simple, easy and efficient.

amazing

It is very simple to operate this appliance.
Easy to clean and stays hot in the stainless steel jug. It saves me time otherwise I have to keep an eye on the stove when I cook soup with this electric soup maker I can relax and not worry. I would definitely recommend to anyone without a doubt
inexpensive
There was no recipes included