Avanti 928S

Avanti 928S

4.3

I have had a 928 for the last 3 years and I can honestly say this is the best purchase i have ever made. The overall comfort of this machine has meant I have been training more than ever and feeling so much better for it. I must also say the warranty that come with this machine was a big thing also. I looked at just about every machine on the market here are no other brand is back with a better warranty than this machine. I have had 2 small problems in 3 years and they were fixed without hassle and very quickly.
comfort, the suspension on this machine is the best I have ever felt in any treadmill. The speed sensors on the arms work really well.
That I cant take it everywhere with me!

OK

I have had this tread mill for three years now and was very disapointed that the motor went in the 1st year, Warranty covered it but I have to pay $85 dollars call out to get it looked at and they wanted $85 to put the motor in. Purchased it from workout world Aspley. Parts took 8 weeks to arrive, was not happy. Over all a good treadmill, but the same noise is happening again and I think its the motor again. Only 3 years old.
15 levels at incline

Treadmills

Find out how Avanti 928S compares to other Treadmills

thewholetruth

thewholetruth

After looking around for some time, I found all the avanti treadmills that I looked at had too much plastic and were overpriced. I was happy to pay good money for a treadmill, but was consistently being pushed by the sales person to buy on finance which I didn't want to do. I eventually bought a refurbished commercial treadmill from a place called Gymcare in Brisbane, best move I ever made, and I know I will be able to get parts if it ever brakes down.

This treadmill has you permanantly walking up a hill, you cannot walk on a flat surface; outdated technology