Avanti 928S

Avanti 928S

4.3

I have had a 928 for the last 3 years and I can honestly say this is the best purchase i have ever made. The overall comfort of this machine has meant I have been training more than ever and feeling so much better for it. I must also say the warranty that come with this machine was a big thing also. I looked at just about every machine on the market here are no other brand is back with a better warranty than this machine. I have had 2 small problems in 3 years and they were fixed without hassle and very quickly.
    comfort, the suspension on this machine is the best I have ever felt in any treadmill. The speed sensors on the arms work really well.
    That I cant take it everywhere with me!

thewholetruth
    thewholetruth

After looking around for some time, I found all the avanti treadmills that I looked at had too much plastic and were overpriced. I was happy to pay good money for a treadmill, but was consistently being pushed by the sales person to buy on finance which I didn't want to do. I eventually bought a refurbished commercial treadmill from a place called Gymcare in Brisbane, best move I ever made, and I know I will be able to get parts if it ever brakes down.

This treadmill has you permanantly walking up a hill, you cannot walk on a flat surface; outdated technology

Other Treadmills

Leedo D.
    Leedo D.asked

Hi guys, i lost the safety key for this machine, anybody know whether i can buy this from somewhere? Many thanks in advance!!

Jodiasked

What is maximum user weight for this machine?

missys
    missys

Not sure, but the most my family weight is 100 kg, just look up the specs on google . Type in the model number and ask google

Jodi

I did do that but it didn’t come up lol

Brendon R.