Avanti Apple Corer / Slicer

Avanti Apple Corer / Slicer

Apple Corer and Slicer

Works great. Had for over few years and still perfect

I use this most days for the kids. Love how you can either have skin on or off and a lot easier then cutting up each apple by hand if you have few kids ;) plus more exciting for them to eat. I've have no problems like previous review, mine has always cut without any issues.

Not happy with this Gadget

I have tried to use this several times, and it just mutilates the apples, I find this a useless gadget. I am very disappointed with this, as i am a caterer, and i thought it would save me some time, but this is not the case. Not a happy caterer.

Very inefficient, just doesn't do the job it's supposed to.

Is there an operator's manual? for the Avanti model? If so is it on-line and can you direct me to the source please? Ours mutilates the apple and it's almost quicker to peel by hand.
Mine just chews up the apples too, it is now in its box, collecting dust, I will not use it, just a waste of time and money

• GTIN14: 09313803129160 and 09313803129191