Avanti Art Deco Espresso

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Consistency

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Mesh handle broke after ten days of infrequent use.

I purchased the Avanti Art Deco Espresso Maker 10 Cup ten days ago. Today as I was cleaning it, the little handle on the mesh insert broke off.

It is very flimsy and poorly designed, so much so that it is no doubt a known design flaw.

I now have to try and get a replacement, or failing that, a full refund warranty. Sad really, because it is otherwise a lovely espresso maker.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$168.90.

Consistency
Product is used Several times a week
See all Avanti Art Deco Espresso reviews

Taniaasked

I have a new avanti coffee pot that the bottom section has discoloured. Is there a way to bring back the shine of the new stainless steel?

Chrisentiae

Email the question to Avanti and attach a foto. That is the wise decision.

Thank you.

Linda waters

Linda watersasked

I have purchased a 9 cup by mistake as my old one was actually a 6 cup. I am wondering if I could still use it with less water and coffee - or should I get another.

I also saw a comment that how the coffe is packed makes a difference to the coffee what is recommended please?

Diane C

Diane Casked

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement basket for Avanti Art Deco espresso two cup please?