Avanti Art Deco Espresso

Avanti Art Deco Espresso (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Moka Pots & Percolator Coffee Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

toothpik00

toothpik00AU

Good

I newer brew with the filter cap on. I just use it to "tamp" my coffee down and then put it aside. I have great results.

Elegant design; wonderful brew

Linda waters

Linda watersasked

I have purchased a 9 cup by mistake as my old one was actually a 6 cup. I am wondering if I could still use it with less water and coffee - or should I get another.

I also saw a comment that how the coffe is packed makes a difference to the coffee what is recommended please?

Diane C

Diane Casked

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement basket for Avanti Art Deco espresso two cup please?

Henry G

Henry Gasked

where can I find the filter for the coffee funnel for an Avanti 4 cup stove top coffee maker?
Thanks for any suggestions
Henry G

Terry B
Terry B

Hi Henry, I have an Avanti Art Deco 6 cup and all good here. I would suggest that you contact McIvers Tea and Coffee Merchants in Melbourne who sell Avanti and are good people to deal with. You could send them an email,find the address at mcivers.melbourne or phone 03 93298911. As an alternative you could look at the Ilsa Slancio coffee maker which I believe is the same as the Avanti.If you go to espressozone.com or go to caffebianchi.com.au both companies sell Ilsa coffe makers and parts including funnels. You could contact them and ask if the parts in the Ilsa are interchangeable with the Avanti. As a last possible solution you would need to know the dimensions of the Avanti funnel and then see if one of the Bialetti Stainless Steel funnels are the same size and would fit the avanti.Bialetti parts are more readily available than the avanti. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good Luck.
Regards
TerryB

Get an answer from our members and Avanti representatives

CategoryMoka Pots & Percolator Coffee Machines