Avanti K.I.S.S 29

Avanti K.I.S.S 29

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Mountain Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tough fun bike - just what we should like

I'm a big guy that can ride rough, I missed my old little BMX so bad I got this. I changed the single gearing ratio for for city use to 44 teeth front sprocket and 20 teeth rear cog (44:20)..... Aside from the 29 inch wheeled advantage, you get a virtually indestructible mountain trail bike....... In the city you can take on any gutter, drop off walls, cut through parks & reserves, rip up trails or to cut sick through traffic any way you can or whatever on this tough well balanced bike..... Its all set up new for full on single speed mountain racing. I changed the clip in pedals to flats, bigger seat, riser bars and of course the gear ratio. - I'm very happy with Avanti for the great deal $900 new + the custom changes..... Steel is real and with not being too stiff, it flexes with harmonious balance. I reckon the KISS 29er is a solid and inexpensive entry into an exclusive 29er club.
simple, tough, inexpensive
it's standard set up is as a SS mountain racer, it should be more MTB/urban