Avanti Tea Perfection

Avanti Tea Perfection

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Teapots & Infusers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

megan41

megan41SYDNEY

Lovely to use but screw in lid comes undone - hopefully rectified

This is a lovely little teapot with the great infuser that you can lift up when you've got the right brew strength. I love using it however having bought two of them (one for work, one for home) they've both had a screw come undone at the lid so that it flops around and is annoying. I actually got a replacement one for the first teapot and the same thing happened to the replacement, so it's definately a design/manufacturing fault. Having said that, I still use them. I bought mine some years ago so hopefully they might have rectified the problem.
lovely to use; able to lift the infuser when you have the brew strength you want
the screw in the lid came undone and the lid flopped around loosely - hopefully they've rectified this problem

Jane T.

Jane T.asked

I need a replacement for my Avanti glass tea pot code 15547 It s broken, where can I find it?

Rosangela

Rosangelaasked

I need a replacement for the glass tea pot. It s broken. Where can I find it?

Ann B

Ann Basked

The metal lid of our new 1-cup teapot came off somehow and we can’t work out how to snap it back on correctly. Any hints?

Get an answer from our members and Avanti representatives

CategoryTeapots & Infusers