Avanti X-Fit1

Avanti X-Fit1

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best machine I have owned. Had this machine for almost 3 years now and it has been the most reliable unit I have ever owned. I have owned 2 machines prior to this, a York one and a Healthstream one and both had problems, so I couldnt be happier with this unit!
Love the motion control, heaps of program to keep me motivated and really love the suspension. I have bad knees and I dont get any pain in them when using this unit.
To be honest, nothing.

Goldenjim

Goldenjim

I bought a Xfit1 treadmill from Workout World I tried a lot of machines before purchasing but went with this machine because of how comfortable it is to run on. I find it better than the treadmills at the gym I went too.
Great cushioning and motion control to adjust the speed.
nothing I dont like