Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser

Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser

Great for a daily cleanser for normal to oily skin

A great product after switching from another supermarket brand. This isn't perfumed as strong as other cleansers which is great for someone like me sensitive to smell, leaves skin moisturized not dry, only need a pea size amount so its value for money, pump dispenser style which is easy to handle in the shower, easily available from the supermarket.
Gentle perfume, doesn't leave skin dry, inexpensive, pump dispenser
Nothing I can fault

Aveeno cleanser

I have always had problem skin, oily T zone and dry in other areas. I found that the Aveeno cleanser is gentle enough to use everyday and is effective in cleaning my skin, but leaving enough moisuture so it doesn't dry out. Great price and it does what I need it to do without irritating my skin.
Great price and works well.

I was not radiant after using this!

After years of using an oil style cleanser I wanted something I could just buy from the supermarket and would be inexpensive. Aveeno is certainly that but this cleanser left my skin feeling tight and stripped of all the natural oils. I have normal to dry skin and perhaps I should have tried their sensitive cleanser instead but after using it for 3 days I had to stop. I can feel little bumps starting and don't want to push my skin any further. Those with oily skin may find this perfect. It's not a bad product but it is definitely not 'moisture-rich', in fact the opposite.
Ease of purchase and price point.
Drying to skin