Avramides Property Services

• Trip Completed Yes · No (7)
  • Ease of Booking

Excellent Customer Service

James was a great host, although we didn't get the opportunity to stay due to the latest outbreak of COVID-19. James was happy to refund our payment when COVID-19 appeared again on the Northern Beaches and caused a lock-down which meant we had to cancel at the last minute. James was a pleasure to deal with and great to communicate with. Can't wait to book with James again once everything settles down.

Highly recommend!

My friend and I booked accommodation in Kirribilli through James but unfortunately we were unable to go ahead with the stay due to rising cases of covid in the area. James understood and was actually concerned for us as he didn’t want to put us at risk. He did the most ethical thing by providing us with a refund.

Communication was excellent with James throughout. Would highly recommend!

I’ll definitely book with him again at a safer time.

Shannon

ShannonSydney, NSW

Professional and Genuine Service

Great communication with fast service and friendly amongst all things !! Makes booking an ease and would look to work with them in the future without a doubt. Recommend for sure!

Booking Services

Find out how Avramides Property Services compares to other Booking Services

Outstanding and personal service

James was wonderful in assisting with a last minute booking, and the quality of service was backed up with the quality of the place. Highly recommend and I will absolutely be reaching out for future bookings.

Anthony

AnthonyDarling Downs, QLD

Considerate and Ethical

In short we had to cancel our Airbnb booking with James at short notice because of Queensland border issues and the declaration of NSW as a hotspot . Our holiday was ruined as we have to return to Queensland before 1am this Saturday. Even though James did not have to refund any amount he refunded our booking in full. This is rare and greatly appreciated as our other hosts did not do the same. Thank you James.

George4

George4Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service All Round

James made the booking process so easy. He offered for me to book direct, saving me 7% on the service / booking fee we would pay if we went directly through Airbnb. When we had to cancel our trip and reschedule due to COVID19 last minute, James had no hesitation to refund me in full, and then offer to book me in for a later date without any fees.

It's this kind of customer service and stressful situation handling that I wish all business had. I had previously booked with HRS another company and they didn't want to refund me, or if I wanted to change the dates they were going to charge me an extra $150 to rebook. Thank you James for your honest business practices, excellent customer service and overall wonderful nature!!!

Jess

JessQueensland

Absolutely recommend

My best friend and had arrangements to stay here in this beautiful place but due to covid was unfortunately unable to but they where wonderful and brilliant in the canceling process! Will definitely be staying here when we are able to!

See all Avramides Property Services reviews