Avramides Property Services

Avramides Property Services (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Avramides Property Services

• Trip Completed Yes (96) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Catherine H.
Catherine H.Central West, NSW

Awesome Kirribili Apartment

We stayed at this lovely two bedroom apartment in Kirribili. It had a great little kitchen with everything you could need. The star of the place was the absolutely wonderful view of the city. So beautiful! James the Property Manager was absolutely delightful to deal with and we have recommend this apartment to our family and friends.

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Beautiful cottage

My partner and I booked a weekend trip away at The Gardener's Cottage and loved everything about it. Check in and check out was easy, the property manager James was easy to reach and very responsive, and the cottage itself was absolutely beautiful. Some of the best views I've seen, very well equipped, and lots of thoughtful touches! It was clean and had everything we needed for the perfect weekend away. I'd definitely recommend and can't wait to come back again!

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Beautiful home & incredible service!

My partner and I stayed at the Arabella tiny home and the mini getaway has been one we won’t forget! The home had beautiful touches that elevated the experience, you know that James and his team care about the finer details and what it means for a truly great customer experience. We booked the stay on Airbnb which was a seamless process and it was super easy to communicate with James. Would highly recommend his services!

Sheallane K.
Sheallane K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect tiny house

One of my friend recommended this place for me as not many tiny house are dog friendly. The place is very nice n clean. Especially the bathroom! It’s so relaxing to have a bath n listening to the nature.
James the host was very helpful too, he gave us all the informations we needed and made everything very easy. This tiny house is 10/10!
I will 100% return!!!

Great location !!!

No additional fees which was great! Amazing customer service from James. Was extremely helpful, understanding and an absolute legend throughout the whole booking process. Great customer service, if I needed anything could just shoot a message to his personal mobile. Only downside to our stay was that the kitchen didn’t seem like it had been cleaned thoroughly. But other than amazing location and great service, will be recommending to our friends. Thank you James!!!

Roch
RochSydney, NSW

An unforgettable long weekend away!

Elly
EllySydney, NSW

Best getaway ever and outstanding service

We had an amazing time at James’ property. The details of the room and the surrounding area was incredible (there was music playing when we arrived, a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate, everything was super clean and the way it was decorated was so special). It was so easy to book, the instructions were really clear and James was really helpful with recommendations. 10/10 will be recommending all his properties to all of my friends and can’t wait to book again!

Helen H.
Helen H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect escape

We had such a lovely stay. There was ambient music playing when we opened the door, freshly cut flowers and chocolates welcoming us. Fire wood was staked by the log burner and everything was clean and homely. It was a perfect country escape, with beautiful views, walks across the fields, wombat burrows and the mist from the water. Annie was also lovely, so friendly and welcoming - thank you for making a short stay feel like home so quickly! We would love to return and hopefully next time spot a wombat.

Caitlin
CaitlinSydney, NSW

Great customer service and a wonderful stay at the Lakeside Barn

We stayed at the lakeside barn and found the process of booking and preparing for our trip extremely easy with the help of James. As soon as I had booked, James was in touch to provide recommendations for our stay and he also provided thoughtful instructions for check in and check out well in advance so that we did not have to worry about missing anything. Although we did not have any issues during our stay, James made sure we were aware that he was available to be contacted should we run in to any trouble.

lauren
laurenSydney, NSW

James is so FAB

James manages all of my properties. Honestly I would trust James with my kids if that was an option! James is so professional with guests. He always makes sure my properties are clean and pristine!

Guest Experience ManagerAvramides Property Services

Beautiful property and amazing customer service!

The property was lovely and we were provided with all amenities needed. James was also always able to assist us before, during and after our stay! Communication was great and he was an extremely helpful host!

Judila60
Judila60Sydney, NSW

Best Management Company to date

James has recently taken over my Airbnb. I used to self manage my listing, but found it difficult due to working full time, having to check guests in, organizing cleaning, etc. James and his team have made everything an absolute breeze. He has helped me re-design the home, making it better for guests to use.

Overall, using James has been one of the best things I have done for my Airbnb. I especially applaud James for making it profitable during COVID-19 - especially when a lot of the competition remains empty.

Thank you for everything you and the team have done!!

Preynol
PreynolSydney, NSW

Best Property Management Company I Have Ever Used

James and his team are second to none. They have done everything possible for me to maximise my returns. I was self managing my Airbnb previously and they have taken over a few months ago. I would not use anyone else. He is always onto everything I ask him, I cannot recommend him enough.

Thank you James and team for everything you’ve done for me!

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and lovely property

James from Avramides Property Services provided exceptional service and and constantly kept us in the loop with our booking. The place we stayed at was also amazing! Communication was excellent and very clear - we had no problems checking in or out from the property.

Lovely city escape

Lovely stay in a beautiful, peaceful spot. Perfect for a city escape. James was extremely responsive to our needs and helpful with the questions we had on our arrival. Would definitely recommend.

Jafar BM
Jafar BMSydney, NSW

Excellent place to stay, Great host

Aside from the lovely rooms and the amazing view, the hospitality and the ability to cater to my needs during the trip was sensational, the rooms were nothing short of fantastic. The host provided everything and anything you can ask for. Would recommend 10/10.

Great hosts and property

James and his uncle Phillip (who lives in the building) were great hosts and very available and responsive to any questions. Would definitely recommend their place in the heart of Potts Point

Josh
JoshSydney, NSW

Great property and great service

James was a great communicator and host, and his property was well appointed and pristine. We had a fabulous time, and from the booking confirmation right through to checking out we were taken care of.

Amazing

Nice location, but most importantly James and Philip have helped me out during my stay with whatever problems I encountered. They responded quickly and are both extremely nice and helpful. Would totally recommend them and will stay again!

The nicest hosts

James and his uncle Phillip were incredible hosts, among the nicest and most genuine hosts I’ve had. They were beyond kind about accommodating my very last-minute booking, I booked within a few hours of wanting to check in (around 1pm) and they were able to get everything ready and have me check in by 3:30. The place was clean, comfortable, and in the perfect location in one of my favorite neighborhoods in Sydney. I only wish my stay could have been longer. I would definitely stay here again, highly recommend!

Hils
Hils

Perfect host!

James was a wonderful host. He was clear, kind , professional and responsive throughout the entire process. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending his services. We look forward to staying in one of your properties again James!

Other Booking Services