Avramides Property Services

Avramides Property Services (page 3 of 4)

• Trip Completed Yes (49) · No (7)
  • Ease of Booking

Shannon

ShannonSydney, NSW

Professional and Genuine Service

Great communication with fast service and friendly amongst all things !! Makes booking an ease and would look to work with them in the future without a doubt. Recommend for sure!

Great location !!!

No additional fees which was great! Amazing customer service from James. Was extremely helpful, understanding and an absolute legend throughout the whole booking process. Great customer service, if I needed anything could just shoot a message to his personal mobile. Only downside to our stay was that the kitchen didn’t seem like it had been cleaned thoroughly. But other than amazing location and great service, will be recommending to our friends. Thank you James!!!

Roch

RochSydney, NSW

An unforgettable long weekend away!

Elly

EllySydney, NSW

Best getaway ever and outstanding service

We had an amazing time at James’ property. The details of the room and the surrounding area was incredible (there was music playing when we arrived, a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate, everything was super clean and the way it was decorated was so special). It was so easy to book, the instructions were really clear and James was really helpful with recommendations. 10/10 will be recommending all his properties to all of my friends and can’t wait to book again!

Helen H.

Helen H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect escape

We had such a lovely stay. There was ambient music playing when we opened the door, freshly cut flowers and chocolates welcoming us. Fire wood was staked by the log burner and everything was clean and homely. It was a perfect country escape, with beautiful views, walks across the fields, wombat burrows and the mist from the water. Annie was also lovely, so friendly and welcoming - thank you for making a short stay feel like home so quickly! We would love to return and hopefully next time spot a wombat.

Outstanding and personal service

James was wonderful in assisting with a last minute booking, and the quality of service was backed up with the quality of the place. Highly recommend and I will absolutely be reaching out for future bookings.

Caitlin

CaitlinSydney, NSW

Great customer service and a wonderful stay at the Lakeside Barn

We stayed at the lakeside barn and found the process of booking and preparing for our trip extremely easy with the help of James. As soon as I had booked, James was in touch to provide recommendations for our stay and he also provided thoughtful instructions for check in and check out well in advance so that we did not have to worry about missing anything. Although we did not have any issues during our stay, James made sure we were aware that he was available to be contacted should we run in to any trouble.

lauren

laurenSydney, NSW

James is so FAB

James manages all of my properties. Honestly I would trust James with my kids if that was an option! James is so professional with guests. He always makes sure my properties are clean and pristine!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Lovely stay, great experience!

Falling in sleep by counting down the stars in the sky and waking up by the birds singing and beautiful sunshine. Friendly farm owner, great hospitality, lovely animals around. Enjoying the beauty of staying in the middle of no where. If you are lucky, the alpaca family will come visit you all in sudden. They came around 8:30 in one morning and say hi to us , never forget the sweet moment.

Find out how Avramides Property Services compares to other Booking Services

Beautiful property and amazing customer service!

The property was lovely and we were provided with all amenities needed. James was also always able to assist us before, during and after our stay! Communication was great and he was an extremely helpful host!

Judila60

Judila60Sydney, NSW

Best Management Company to date

James has recently taken over my Airbnb. I used to self manage my listing, but found it difficult due to working full time, having to check guests in, organizing cleaning, etc. James and his team have made everything an absolute breeze. He has helped me re-design the home, making it better for guests to use.

Overall, using James has been one of the best things I have done for my Airbnb. I especially applaud James for making it profitable during COVID-19 - especially when a lot of the competition remains empty.

Thank you for everything you and the team have done!!

Preynol

PreynolSydney, NSW

Best Property Management Company I Have Ever Used

James and his team are second to none. They have done everything possible for me to maximise my returns. I was self managing my Airbnb previously and they have taken over a few months ago. I would not use anyone else. He is always onto everything I ask him, I cannot recommend him enough.

Thank you James and team for everything you’ve done for me!

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service and lovely property

James from Avramides Property Services provided exceptional service and and constantly kept us in the loop with our booking. The place we stayed at was also amazing! Communication was excellent and very clear - we had no problems checking in or out from the property.

AstridR

AstridRSydney, NSW

Outstanding property management

James is the property manager for three of our AirBNB properties. He is the best manager I have worked with. He is responsive, efficient, reliable. He has an excellent understanding of pricing, and how to adjust pricing for current conditions. He also has a flair for making the place stylish and appealing to guests. I highly recommend him. You will not regret retaining him to manage your properties.

Lovely city escape

Lovely stay in a beautiful, peaceful spot. Perfect for a city escape. James was extremely responsive to our needs and helpful with the questions we had on our arrival. Would definitely recommend.

Leezy

Leezy

Perfect Stay!

This was the BEST property I have EVER stayed in. This place had 10/10 views, stunning quiet area, amazing amenities, and the best host. Every room was exceptionally clean and set up like a hotel! It made our experience feel luxurious, rather than just staying in someone’s home. Most importantly, the host has been exceptional. From the get go, he was very helpful and fast to reply to any questions, and when I had incorrectly booked dates - he was quick to help me which I appreciated so much.

Jafar BM

Jafar BMSydney, NSW

Excellent place to stay, Great host

Aside from the lovely rooms and the amazing view, the hospitality and the ability to cater to my needs during the trip was sensational, the rooms were nothing short of fantastic. The host provided everything and anything you can ask for. Would recommend 10/10.

Great hosts and property

James and his uncle Phillip (who lives in the building) were great hosts and very available and responsive to any questions. Would definitely recommend their place in the heart of Potts Point

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Great property and great service

James was a great communicator and host, and his property was well appointed and pristine. We had a fabulous time, and from the booking confirmation right through to checking out we were taken care of.

Anthony

AnthonyDarling Downs, QLD

Considerate and Ethical

In short we had to cancel our Airbnb booking with James at short notice because of Queensland border issues and the declaration of NSW as a hotspot . Our holiday was ruined as we have to return to Queensland before 1am this Saturday. Even though James did not have to refund any amount he refunded our booking in full. This is rare and greatly appreciated as our other hosts did not do the same. Thank you James.

See all Avramides Property Services reviews