Avramides Property Services

Avramides Property Services (page 4 of 6)

Listing monitored by Avramides Property Services

• Trip Completed Yes (93) · No (8)
  • Ease of Booking

Great service A-Z

Great service from James from enquiry to check out. Excellent communication. The property was superb. Everything that was promised was delivered. The process was seamless. Will definitely use James' service again.

amy e.
amy e.Canberra 2600, ACT

Perfect little sydney pad

What a superb location. Great local village options a 2 minute walk. Fun 5 minute ferry ride to circular quay. 5 minute drive to balmoral beach and a swim followed by coffee and bacon and eggs overlooking the water. Gorgeous outlook to the bridge and a few ferries if you don't want to leave your own pad. The photos are exactly true to form! Everything as you need it, from kitchen utensils to bathroom amenities. Check in super easy, communication very prompt and accurate from James.

Thanks James, we had a fantastic stay and have decided it's our new favourite spot to stay in Sydney.

A welcome stay

Needed a local staycation and this apartment was perfect. Art Deco apartment with a terrace with bridge views so close to the heart of Kirribilli. Very comfortable had friends over on the enjoying local seafood for a special birthday. I’m totally comfortable to recommend this great place.

iezcha A.
iezcha A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing View!

Was a great price, and also was discounted so I was very surprised.

Booked last minute and was approved within 30min

And even an early check in.
And even better was an easy check in.

2 bedroom apartment in Kirribilli with harbour beige and opera house views absolutely stunning.

Very easy to contact .

Ramina Younan
Ramina YounanSydney, NSW

Loved it!!

The apartment is very stylish, it gave me a few ideas for my own place. James is a gem, No issues whatsoever. Would definitely come back and recommend to friends :)

Christa
ChristaSydney, NSW

Magnificent!

James was the most generous host I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
5-star service, gorgeous, exceptionally clean property, and went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable.

A wonderful stay

James was a top notch host. He was very responsive and accomodating. I highly recommend staying at his rental.

It is a unique offering, perfect for a weekend getaway to escape the hustle and bustle of the city lifestyle.

What a pleasant stay!

James was an absolute gentleman from start to finish.

Very pleasant and accommodating, and always very responsive, for any questions or requests I had.

The place was fantastic, I can’t wait to book with James again.

Scott
Scott

Amazing!

Could not recommend dealing with James more! He was great on all levels including communication, understanding and helping with anything we needed! We booked down the south coast and were met with professional advice and manner as we navigated this COVID time. Thank you James!

Find out how Avramides Property Services compares to other Booking Services

A place to remember for the rest of your life

Absolutely fantastic place and fantastic customer service.
James is an amazing host and very porfessional and helpful.
Thank you so much James for everything.
Looking forward to visit your place again and again.
Ramy

Guest Experience ManagerAvramides Property Services

Amazing stay and incredible customer service at Kirribilli

We are a family of 4 plus our small dog and were fortunate enough to stay in James' Kirribilli apartment for the past 8 weeks. Fantastic apartment! Fantastic service and hospitality from James! Nothing was too much trouble for him which we really appreciated. Communication with James was excellent from the beginning and we would 100% recommended James and his team at APS Management!!

Amazing stay in Wilde’s Meadow

We had a lovely stay at the Garden Cottage in Wilde’s Meadow. Communication with James was absolutely excellent from the beginning. He was available to answer any questions we had and ensured our stay was perfect. We highly recommend James!

Excellent stay at Kirribili

My employer booked in Kirribilli and it was probably my best stay in Australia. The harbour view was beautiful, the unit well cleaned, and host very helpful. The kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms were top notch.

Nabilah M.
Nabilah M.

The best service you can get

James and his team at APS Management went above and beyond to make sure our holiday was a 10/10. We booked his Arabella Tiny Home and it was just perfect.

I would recommend him to anyone and once I buy an investment home I’ll be looking to use his services myself.

Thanks again

Catherine H.
Catherine H.Central West, NSW

Awesome Kirribili Apartment

We stayed at this lovely two bedroom apartment in Kirribili. It had a great little kitchen with everything you could need. The star of the place was the absolutely wonderful view of the city. So beautiful! James the Property Manager was absolutely delightful to deal with and we have recommend this apartment to our family and friends.

Megan
MeganSydney, NSW

Beautiful cottage

My partner and I booked a weekend trip away at The Gardener's Cottage and loved everything about it. Check in and check out was easy, the property manager James was easy to reach and very responsive, and the cottage itself was absolutely beautiful. Some of the best views I've seen, very well equipped, and lots of thoughtful touches! It was clean and had everything we needed for the perfect weekend away. I'd definitely recommend and can't wait to come back again!

Ana
AnaSydney, NSW

Beautiful home & incredible service!

My partner and I stayed at the Arabella tiny home and the mini getaway has been one we won’t forget! The home had beautiful touches that elevated the experience, you know that James and his team care about the finer details and what it means for a truly great customer experience. We booked the stay on Airbnb which was a seamless process and it was super easy to communicate with James. Would highly recommend his services!

Sheallane K.
Sheallane K.Sydney, NSW

Perfect tiny house

One of my friend recommended this place for me as not many tiny house are dog friendly. The place is very nice n clean. Especially the bathroom! It’s so relaxing to have a bath n listening to the nature.
James the host was very helpful too, he gave us all the informations we needed and made everything very easy. This tiny house is 10/10!
I will 100% return!!!

Shannon
ShannonSydney, NSW

Professional and Genuine Service

Great communication with fast service and friendly amongst all things !! Makes booking an ease and would look to work with them in the future without a doubt. Recommend for sure!

Great location !!!

No additional fees which was great! Amazing customer service from James. Was extremely helpful, understanding and an absolute legend throughout the whole booking process. Great customer service, if I needed anything could just shoot a message to his personal mobile. Only downside to our stay was that the kitchen didn’t seem like it had been cleaned thoroughly. But other than amazing location and great service, will be recommending to our friends. Thank you James!!!

Roch
RochSydney, NSW

An unforgettable long weekend away!

Elly
EllySydney, NSW

Best getaway ever and outstanding service

We had an amazing time at James’ property. The details of the room and the surrounding area was incredible (there was music playing when we arrived, a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolate, everything was super clean and the way it was decorated was so special). It was so easy to book, the instructions were really clear and James was really helpful with recommendations. 10/10 will be recommending all his properties to all of my friends and can’t wait to book again!

Helen H.
Helen H.Sydney, NSW

Perfect escape

We had such a lovely stay. There was ambient music playing when we opened the door, freshly cut flowers and chocolates welcoming us. Fire wood was staked by the log burner and everything was clean and homely. It was a perfect country escape, with beautiful views, walks across the fields, wombat burrows and the mist from the water. Annie was also lovely, so friendly and welcoming - thank you for making a short stay feel like home so quickly! We would love to return and hopefully next time spot a wombat.

Outstanding and personal service

James was wonderful in assisting with a last minute booking, and the quality of service was backed up with the quality of the place. Highly recommend and I will absolutely be reaching out for future bookings.

Caitlin
CaitlinSydney, NSW

Great customer service and a wonderful stay at the Lakeside Barn

We stayed at the lakeside barn and found the process of booking and preparing for our trip extremely easy with the help of James. As soon as I had booked, James was in touch to provide recommendations for our stay and he also provided thoughtful instructions for check in and check out well in advance so that we did not have to worry about missing anything. Although we did not have any issues during our stay, James made sure we were aware that he was available to be contacted should we run in to any trouble.