Avramides Property Services

Avramides Property Services (page 4 of 4)

• Trip Completed Yes (49) · No (7)
  • Ease of Booking

Amazing

Nice location, but most importantly James and Philip have helped me out during my stay with whatever problems I encountered. They responded quickly and are both extremely nice and helpful. Would totally recommend them and will stay again!

Excellent service

James is a pleasure to deal with and has been incredibly helpful in assisting to manage our Airbnb listing. I highly recommend James to anyone looking for an Airbnb property manager!

George4

George4Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service All Round

James made the booking process so easy. He offered for me to book direct, saving me 7% on the service / booking fee we would pay if we went directly through Airbnb. When we had to cancel our trip and reschedule due to COVID19 last minute, James had no hesitation to refund me in full, and then offer to book me in for a later date without any fees.

It's this kind of customer service and stressful situation handling that I wish all business had. I had previously booked with HRS another company and they didn't want to refund me, or if I wanted to change the dates they were going to charge me an extra $150 to rebook. Thank you James for your honest business practices, excellent customer service and overall wonderful nature!!!

The nicest hosts

James and his uncle Phillip were incredible hosts, among the nicest and most genuine hosts I’ve had. They were beyond kind about accommodating my very last-minute booking, I booked within a few hours of wanting to check in (around 1pm) and they were able to get everything ready and have me check in by 3:30. The place was clean, comfortable, and in the perfect location in one of my favorite neighborhoods in Sydney. I only wish my stay could have been longer. I would definitely stay here again, highly recommend!

Hils

Hils

Perfect host!

James was a wonderful host. He was clear, kind , professional and responsive throughout the entire process. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending his services. We look forward to staying in one of your properties again James!

Jess

JessQueensland

Absolutely recommend

My best friend and had arrangements to stay here in this beautiful place but due to covid was unfortunately unable to but they where wonderful and brilliant in the canceling process! Will definitely be staying here when we are able to!

Perfection

James is the perfect host and was very welcoming. I appreciate James for his cooperation and understanding of our circumstances and will definitely be booking through them again in the future.

Fantastic service!

James has supported my investment property goals from the moment i became a client of his. His attention to detail, understanding of the property market and customer focus have exceeded my expectations. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to compete in the short-term rental market.

Annie B.

Annie B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional enthusiastic service

James has recently taken over our management and has been professional and thorough with his expertise, time and effort. He has provided us with peace of mind our properties are in good hands and is always available for even the smallest request. We look forward to a continuing relationship.

Find out how Avramides Property Services compares to other Booking Services

James’ attention to detail is second to none. His knowledge and expertise in property management is comprehensive and makes managing my property portfolio absolutely seamless and stress free. Could not recommend more highly!

Caren H

Caren H

The best

James is exceptional at what he does! Not only does he have excellent service and a warm smile but he goes above and beyond to make everything perfect!

I have a property with him and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone!

Vy L

Vy LSydney, NSW

Superb service and cannot recommend enough!

From the first contact, James has been nothing short of exceptional in helping me manage my properties and generating profits. He is passionate, professional and experience! I would highly recommend James!

Amazing Service and Income generation

James's approach to managing property and maximising income is unrivalled in his industry, I will definitely be using his services from this point forward with my property portfolio. Amazing work!

Lauren

Lauren

Amazing

James is the most amazing property manager. I cannot fault his services!!! I would never trust anyone else. He has the best customer service and properties in the industry for sure!

Jack White

Jack WhiteSydney, NSW

Easy Process & Profitable

James has recently taken the time to look into my air BnB. He has identified some key elements to obtain a more profitable outcome. Thank-you James will be recommending your services.

Al George

Al GeorgeSydney, NSW

A service you don’t think you need until you have it!

I have managed my own property portfolio for the past 5 years and didn’t think I needed the help until I was put in touch with James.
James has an approach that not only gave me far more freedom, I knew my properties were in the best hand.
I will continue to use James in the future and recommend him to anyone.

James Avramides

Getting James Avramides as my property manager has been vital to starting my airbnb business.

James totally gets that our guests are paying for a seamless and perfect experience. He is on it 24/7.

His communication and treatment of myself and our guests has been proactive, empathic and swift.

James truly goes the extra mile and I am looking forward to building my airbnb business with him.

Jamesd

Jamesd

fantastic service, I would recommend

James Avramides has been fantastic with all guests, and has made the process seamless. if you want a stress free property manager who will ensure guests are all treated with respect and in a timely manner.

Therese

ThereseSydney, NSW

Excellent personable service

James Avramides was my case manager looking after my property.
At all times he is professional yet friendly. His attention to detail is superb and there is nothing that’s too much bother for him.
His tastes are top notch and his ideas to make my property more attractive to guests were spot on.
If you’re looking for the absolute right person to manage your property who will make themselves available to you no matter what the issue, I could not recommend James more.

Finally, I wouldn’t hesitate to have him look after anything of mine. He’s a one in a million.

Therese Findlay