Avramides Property Services

Avramides Property Services (page 6 of 6)

Listing monitored by Avramides Property Services

• Trip Completed Yes (95) · No (9)
  • Ease of Booking

James’ attention to detail is second to none. His knowledge and expertise in property management is comprehensive and makes managing my property portfolio absolutely seamless and stress free. Could not recommend more highly!

Caren H
Caren H

The best

James is exceptional at what he does! Not only does he have excellent service and a warm smile but he goes above and beyond to make everything perfect!

I have a property with him and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone!

Vy L
Vy LSydney, NSW

Superb service and cannot recommend enough!

From the first contact, James has been nothing short of exceptional in helping me manage my properties and generating profits. He is passionate, professional and experience! I would highly recommend James!

Amazing Service and Income generation

James's approach to managing property and maximising income is unrivalled in his industry, I will definitely be using his services from this point forward with my property portfolio. Amazing work!

Booking Services

Find out how Avramides Property Services compares to other Booking Services

Lauren
Lauren

Amazing

James is the most amazing property manager. I cannot fault his services!!! I would never trust anyone else. He has the best customer service and properties in the industry for sure!

Jack White
Jack WhiteSydney, NSW

Easy Process & Profitable

James has recently taken the time to look into my air BnB. He has identified some key elements to obtain a more profitable outcome. Thank-you James will be recommending your services.

Al George
Al GeorgeSydney, NSW

A service you don’t think you need until you have it!

I have managed my own property portfolio for the past 5 years and didn’t think I needed the help until I was put in touch with James.
James has an approach that not only gave me far more freedom, I knew my properties were in the best hand.
I will continue to use James in the future and recommend him to anyone.

James Avramides

Getting James Avramides as my property manager has been vital to starting my airbnb business.

James totally gets that our guests are paying for a seamless and perfect experience. He is on it 24/7.

His communication and treatment of myself and our guests has been proactive, empathic and swift.

James truly goes the extra mile and I am looking forward to building my airbnb business with him.

Jamesd
Jamesd

fantastic service, I would recommend

James Avramides has been fantastic with all guests, and has made the process seamless. if you want a stress free property manager who will ensure guests are all treated with respect and in a timely manner.

Booking Services

Find out how Avramides Property Services compares to other Booking Services

Therese
ThereseSydney, NSW

Excellent personable service

James Avramides was my case manager looking after my property.
At all times he is professional yet friendly. His attention to detail is superb and there is nothing that’s too much bother for him.
His tastes are top notch and his ideas to make my property more attractive to guests were spot on.
If you’re looking for the absolute right person to manage your property who will make themselves available to you no matter what the issue, I could not recommend James more.

Finally, I wouldn’t hesitate to have him look after anything of mine. He’s a one in a million.

Therese Findlay