Award Hornsby

Award Hornsby

Listing monitored by Award Hornsby

Christine is the best broker I ever see

Christine helped us get the home loan done with no hassle.
    She is the best broker I ever see. She is professional and know the ins and outs of various loan products across a wide range of financial institutions. Christen is honest and trustworthy.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends and relatives who are to buy property or looking for a re-finance solution.

Simon
    SimonSydney, NSW

Very helpful

Christine helped us for our Home loan application and could not recommend her highly enough! She did a fantastic job and went above and beyond. She was great at keeping us calm and happy to make sure we settle successfully in a very short timeline. I would recommend Christine to any of our family and friends.

Other Home Loans

Peter
    Petercarlingford

Thanks Christine Li, Great Service!

We used Christine for our Home loan application and could not recommend her highly enough! She did a fantastic job and went above and beyond. She was great at keeping us calm and happy to make sure we settle successfully in a very short timeline. I would recommend Christine to any of our family and friends.

Can't be better!

Home Loans

Find out how Award Hornsby compares to other Home Loans

Great service and considerate broker!

David Xu was an excellent broker with thoughtful service and detailed eye. I got a very low rate with his help and satisfied with the result, will recommend to other friends.

Dan
    DanSydney

Efficient, Professional and Friendly

My bank has put my rate up so I was looking for a better deal. Then I found Award Mortgage. Their service is really impressive. The broker is considerate, knowledgeable and forthcoming with his recommendations which really saved my time as well as money. The whole process was very smooth and effortless. The new loan is right for my needs and circumstance. I would recommend Award Hornsby for efficient, professional and friendly mortgage service.

Get quotes
    Looking for Home Loans?

Compare lenders with Lendi

Start now
    Lillian Y
    Lillian YAU

Thanks Christine Li, amazing services!!!!!!

After having difficulty with my previous lender. Christine made the time out of business hours to meet with me and help me out. Within a few weeks, she had everything under control and she was so efficient that i didn't have to do anything compared to my previous dealings with other lenders. Will definable recommend Christine to family and friends. A+++++