Award Mortgage Solutions

Award Mortgage Solutions

Listing monitored by Award Mortgage Solutions

Perfect!

Excellent Customer Service from the first contact till our loan was Approved, Allen did an excellent job in getting our loan through with hiccups here and there, Allen you are such a gem. You deserve to be the Best Mortgage Broker!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Dia W.
Dia W.Sydney, NSW

Great experience!

The customer service from Claire was far greater than I expected. Nothing was too much for her and she called at times that suited me, (nights and weekend). I have not taken out the loan yet due to personal circumstances. As it stands now I am very satisfied with the the loan.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Edwards
EdwardsSydney, NSW

Great service and excellent knowledge while choose the best product on the market

I'm glad to have award mortgage broker to help my home loan application. After deal with them I know i can have better choice and save cost especially i'm self-employed. Different lender has different policy and rate, so it alway good to have matured mortgage broker to find the best product for you based on your situation.

Loan TypeVariable Rate