Aware Sensitive Air Freshener

Aware Sensitive Air Freshener

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

blavatsky

blavatskyAU

Best Air Freshener

Beautiful product. Australian made - no chemicals so it is really good if regular air fresheners seize up your lungs! Use sparingly - it is quite strong. Best thing is that the fragrance lasts for ages, my entire house smells lovely even after a day or two after using.

Fantastic product

I did use the product, bought from Coles. Good for families who suffer from allergy. Fantastic product, recommended to buy. Will support this product as it is made in Australia, free from Palm oil , environmental friendly. Found to be safe with young children and great to use in wardrobes to get the soothing fragrances in the fabric.
Inexpensive comapred to other brands

Christina

ChristinaSydney

Great Locally Made Product

This has a really great smell, is low-irritant, everyone likes it and it doesn't aggravate my asthma. The aroma lingers for an astonishingly long time - can be a couple of days in infrequently used rooms. I'd only recommend using one squirt as more has the potential to be a little overpowering.

It's a generous size, isn't overpackaged and works really well.
Locally made, trigger pack

Great australian product

The low allergy formula is perfect for our household. It smells lovely and the scent lingers for ages, it eliminates odors very effectively. The trigger pack design is great too. The best part? Australian made and owned. I would recommend this product to anyone with allergies etc as it is a nice mild formula.
Australian made and owned

Heading in the right direction

I have tested the air freshener both at work , home and in the car. I'm happy to report our asthma and allergy sufferers were all fine with the ingredients and the fragrance. I am happy that more companies like yours are listening to consumers needs and producing products to meet their demands for less/no chemicals and good products.
That its palm oil free and avoids harsh chemicals.
In the car the scent (2 squirts) was abit strong but in open space its nice.

Stafford

StaffordPerth, Western Australia

Really impressive product

I will be very happy to continue to use this product, it is effective in what it delivers and is environmentally friendly as well so that we don't have to worry about leaving toxins in the air. Love the pretty packaging and the trigger pump action is excellent as well.
Fragrance, low allergens. bottle design.