Listing monitored by Aware Super

Ronald O.
Ronald O.Southwest, VIC

Appalling Communication

Lex Wilkie

DO NOT take out TPD. They DO NOT / WONT pay you if you cannot work in your profession.

Lex Wilkie

Agree Aware service is pathetic joke

Same experience - unable to contact Aware at all. Their replies on this site suggesting complainants message them are a joke -Ive sent several over 3weeks and never had a response.

lotus7
lotus7Sydney, NSW

It’s my money , not Mercers.

Unable to contact aware super (administration ‘ Mercer’) within 2 weeks of EOFY, cannot access account through on line app. to make routine change. This fund does not offer acceptable member service. In my experience with this, 9 other super Aware is the least member friendly fund. There are far better administered super funds than Aware. Would not recommend this disaster to anyone.

If I could write zero stars I would

If I could write zero stars I would. Absolutely appalling excise for a super fund, customer service is non existent and they send you letters that arrive the day your super form is due to say you have one detail missing so it’s not been processed. Will be changing funds ASAP. Absolutely furious

Aware SuperAware Super

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mary M
Mary MSydney, NSW

absolutely horrendous treatment of clients wishing to contact them by phone

I was originally with State Super and now transferred to Aware.
Calling State Super was easy - you spoke to a person who could help you or direct your call.
Now you are put on hold - 30 mins and still hanging on! Very dissatisfied.

Spiderweb
SpiderwebSydney

Ads traumatising, harmful

Bit hard to enjoy TV when every 5min this company put really vivid accident experiences in ones face I'm starting to develop PTS feelings whenever that stupid motorbike accident starts I brace & squeeze eyes shut hard, I've never been in motorbike accident but this is repeateded & very vivid like your their, it should be banned kids will be watching this over & over as well. you are HARMING people with these adds for the sake of making money!!

chris
chrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Waiting time of 50 minutes ??

Customer service is slipping now FSS is now part of Aware. The responses to investment questions are now just to generic to be of any use and really disappointing given the fee's charged as a percentage of the asset.

Bad service

This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced,I can never get thru and they never return calls.if I could just take my money an run I would leave this bunch.

Find out how Aware Super compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

What has happend to answering phone calls?

We have been with this super fund for many years and never have we had this type of problem. We can't get through on any lines to get a simple answer to a question. What has happened to this company that answering a phone call is beyond them.

MeSydney

Horrible! Run!

Customer care does not exist with this organisation. I have been trying to reach them for 5 consecutive days now. No answer after 35 minutes wait and call back never happens. Strange thing is your wait time keeps increasing? I don't know what happened to all the good staff from First State Super before the takeover by these jokers.

Me

Hi Sam, I only need information to provide for my new job.
My member number is [Number Removed]. I believe you will have access to my contact details from there.
Thanks.

DISGUSTED

When calling for support, Aware Super keeps you on hold for periods over 30 minutes at a time. They promise to maintain your place in the line if you hang up and wait for a return call. My calls were never returned after calling for 3 consecutive days. Its not even possible to get through to a complaints line to resolve the issue. I am trying to list my partner as my binding beneficiary and have posted paperwork 3 times and each time they say its incorrect. I've been given wrong information by staff each time. I noticed their response to complaints was to call T..........and WAIT AGAIN!! REALLY!

Lisa
LisaIllawarra, NSW

Terrible Service

When calling for support, this organisation keeps you on hold then promises to maintain your place in the line if you hang up and wait for a return call. My call was not returned at all. As a separate issue, I received a call three hours after a scheduled appointment time. The consultant said that I said "any time after 12.30". Even if this were the case, he rang when there was not enough time left in the working day to advise on complex investment strategies for impending retirement. In short, Aware refuses to accept responsibility for its mistakes.

CMCPerth, WA

WA super was better...no Customer Service

Aware don’t answer email enquires in 5 days they state they will...been waiting weeks
They send inaccurate and incorrect information to you
Don’t bother with them ....go to someone who are competent

CMC

After 6 weeks still no reply to my submission.Sent a reminder ...still ignored. Even telephone call didn’t work. This company is beyond bad. The customer service manager should be replaced.

TripperKate
TripperKateAustralia

The CEO and the Board don't even care. A fraudulent letter. A letter full of false, deceitful claims. Unsigned

sharon b.
sharon b.asked

Aware super I would like to know how your advertisement on TV represent super every time I see it I think of private health insurance not meaning to offend just my observation

Fee
Feeasked

I have a conservative growth strategy. Why have I lost over $7,000 in 15 days from my super?
The stock market does not reflect these losses and things are improving after COVID, yet I am losing money by the thousands.
Why are your investment strategies so poor? Or please advise why ‘conservative growth’ fund members are losing so much money?
I do not wish to change this investment option as it is meant to be safest and low risk so why the poor performance?
Not at all happy!

Dear Fee,

Thank you for your question.

Fluctuating returns are a normal part of the investment cycle. We have an investments team who are actively managing the allocation of risk in the fund to manage market volatility. At Aware Super, we remain focused on the long-term performance of your portfolio. There are three main ways we manage exposure to markets over time. These are diversification, active asset allocation and managing foreign currency exposure.

You can read more about our approach to investments on our website here: www.aware.com.au/member/investments-and-performance/how-we-manage-your-investment/investment-approach

If you have any other questions or would like to discuss your investment option with us further, we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 1300 650 873 or send us an email to enquiries@aware.com.au

Kind regards,
Natascha

Bill Ho
Bill Ho

Their conservative growth option has performed horrible when benchmarked against other funds. Aust Super Conservative balanced has delivered approx 8% more in returns over the past three years. IOOF has the multiseries 50 which is similar risk, this has delivered approx 9% more pa over the past three years. Aware has a very ordinary track record with investment performance. Vic Super had a much better strike rate but i understand they are not calling the shots under the new merger.

Ananth Nagesh.
Ananth Nagesh.asked

How to get payment code?

Hi Ananth,

Thanks for your message.

If you require any information that relates to your Aware Super account, please feel free to contact our Service Centre on 1300 650 873 or email enquiries@aware.com.au for more assistance.

We're here to help.