Aware Super

See the Best Public Sector Superannuation Funds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aware Super

• Rates and Fees
Julie E.
Julie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, friendly service!

Contacted Aware to find out about binding beneficiaries. I received all info that I needed plus helpful tips on using my online member account. The staff member was friendly, interested and went above and beyond what I had called about. Very glad I am with Aware Super!

Aware SuperAware Super

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to us for any queries by calling our service centre on 1300 650 873 or email us at enquiries@aware.com.au. Thanks,Veena.

Sharon
Sharon

Great solid performing super fund. Great customer service. Excellent app

Great solid performing super fund. Great customer service. Excellent app. Have suggested it to others including family members and 2 of them have changed over already. Definitely would recommend it

Review of Aware Super

Have been with Aware when it was previously called First State (?)
I am satisfied with the customer service from Abbey who was extremely knowledgeable patient and easy to understand and made sure she was giving me the best advice available. I would highly recommend her to be a trainer of staff.

I do not use Facebook
I do not use FacebookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Covid19 questions

Telephone consult in lockdown was excellent. As I worked on a support telephone line before I retired I really appreciated the pleasant and thorough assistance given.
The consultants were cheerful and very helpful.

Helpful & very patient

Been with Aware Super a long time & have always found them helpful & easy to understand
Using simple language to explain information & answer my queries make a big difference & allays anxiety

Aware SuperAware Super

Very good professional information and help

Been with this fund a long time
Am very satisfied with them
Allways willing to answer enquiries and help to the best of there abilities
Would recomend this super to every one

Madeleine
MadeleineCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Helpful, clear, well organised. Everything covered. Good result.

I have been with this fund and its predecesors about 20 years. Am satisfied with the performance and the service over this time. I don't see a reason to change.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

excellent

Aware are always very professional and helpful they provide information in a caring and polite but warm manner. My queries have always been answered via the initial phone contact. Thank-you.

Aware SuperAware Super

Very easy to understand the speech of the advisor. Was he an Aussie or overseas person with a heavy accent on low wages?

Commenced contributing to this fund after I retired from full time teaching in 2007. I was very happy with the ability to contact the fund easily and the clarity of the speech of the advisors.
They were always willing to listen to your issue and gave responses in a way which was easily understood.
Generally the growth of the assets makes me confident it is managed well.

Rates and Fees

Joe D.
Joe D.

Happy with Aware Super

Employer contributions superfund.
Returns are in top 10.
What is handy is the free personalised financial advice regarding the super products.
User friendly mobile app is available if needing to check the investment.

Cazz
CazzNew South Wales

Great product

I have seen my partners super with Aware increase significantly over mine so I changed to Aware. I am now getting better returns on my super. Staff are friendly and very helpful when I had a small issue recently. The app is excellent and easy to navigate.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Friendly, effecient, patient telephone consultants

I rang to check my super balance and set up online self service. I gave my name and DOB only and the very pleasant consultant sorted it in a few minutes.

dave drifter
dave drifterSydney, NSW

great customer service

Hi i just want to let you know that i had a customer service representative today 27 5 2021 from Aware super who actually took the time to listen to me, talked to his Manger .got back to me, consulted with me about my issue, followed it up, while i was on the phone with his Manager again! and solved the problem. His name was Chris and i would like to thank him for his patience and care. He is a staff member who should be rewarded for being really excellent at his job Marty Callaghan

Aware SuperAware Super

I had queries about my account and couldn't have had a more considerate or easy going employee assist me if I tried! Amazing customer service. Quick and easy help, and gave me all the straight facts.

Laura M.
Laura M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

sharon b.
sharon b.asked

Aware super I would like to know how your advertisement on TV represent super every time I see it I think of private health insurance not meaning to offend just my observation

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and we apologise for the delay in responding.

The intention of our film is to highlight the amazing work our members, particularly nurses and emergency services workers, do every day to care for our community.

Kind regards,

Sam

Fee
Feeasked

I have a conservative growth strategy. Why have I lost over $7,000 in 15 days from my super?
The stock market does not reflect these losses and things are improving after COVID, yet I am losing money by the thousands.
Why are your investment strategies so poor? Or please advise why ‘conservative growth’ fund members are losing so much money?
I do not wish to change this investment option as it is meant to be safest and low risk so why the poor performance?
Not at all happy!

Dear Fee,

Thank you for your question.

Fluctuating returns are a normal part of the investment cycle. We have an investments team who are actively managing the allocation of risk in the fund to manage market volatility. At Aware Super, we remain focused on the long-term performance of your portfolio. There are three main ways we manage exposure to markets over time. These are diversification, active asset allocation and managing foreign currency exposure.

You can read more about our approach to investments on our website here: www.aware.com.au/member/investments-and-performance/how-we-manage-your-investment/investment-approach

If you have any other questions or would like to discuss your investment option with us further, we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 1300 650 873 or send us an email to enquiries@aware.com.au

Kind regards,
Natascha

Bill Ho
Bill Ho

Their conservative growth option has performed horrible when benchmarked against other funds. Aust Super Conservative balanced has delivered approx 8% more in returns over the past three years. IOOF has the multiseries 50 which is similar risk, this has delivered approx 9% more pa over the past three years. Aware has a very ordinary track record with investment performance. Vic Super had a much better strike rate but i understand they are not calling the shots under the new merger.

Ananth Nagesh.
Ananth Nagesh.asked

How to get payment code?

Hi Ananth,

Thanks for your message.

If you require any information that relates to your Aware Super account, please feel free to contact our Service Centre on 1300 650 873 or email enquiries@aware.com.au for more assistance.

We're here to help.