Laura M.

Great Service

Ricapoody

RicapoodyBUDGEWOI

Satisfied

I have been with this fund since retiring 10 years ago, initially in the Balanced portfolio but for the last 3 years I accepted the risk and switched to the more aggressive High Growth.
Despite drawing a regular income, I still have almost all of my initial capital in the fund. An excellent result! I could not have achieved this making my own investment decisions. The balance has fluctuated and become “scary” at times but trusting in First State has paid off.
Fees are reasonable and member’s on line access is excellent.
Any direct dealings have been trouble free. I make a point of providing exactly what is required (i.e. dot the I’s and cross the T’s) and have found the service to be excellent.
Richard

Aware SuperAware Super

A good and timely response to my questions

I had a query about the contribution tax in my transaction history. The FFS staff were quick to respond and gave me information that was accurate. I am also satisfied with the way my superfund is performing, knowing the volatility in today’s markets. My super has rebounded quite well since late last year.

Keep up the good work FSS

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how Aware Super compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Lady

LadyWestern Sydney

Superannuation is Confusing

Aware SuperAware Super

I have been with FSS for over 10 years and found them good, but loging into my account is impossible. When you log in on your site a message comes up saying Um.. This isn't super. Please help.

Naida
Naida

how do I private message?

Rob

RobCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent Customer Service

Can't understand all the negative feedback around customer service. I have always found FSS representatives to be courteous and prompt. No complaints over the past 10 years what so ever.

Aware SuperAware Super

Trying to balance out the whingers

Very surprised by the low comments here.

With respect to those who claim that they aren't prompt, I disagree factually, but also note that to some extent that is what we want. If my super fund is paying for spare capacity staff to answer phone calls on the first ring, they don't have the right approach to super.

If you want a low cost, high performing fund, this is great. On the odd occasion you need to call, you may have to wait until the second or third ring before someone picks up.

The best super fund Ive ever had they give full service advice that is personal to my needs. Love the place.

Pip

PipSydney

Responsive and excellent

I have found FSS to be be very member focussed and cheaper than alternatives. Specific issues have included the new pension and contribution rules where they provided very useful advice. Ive found their new website and investment updates great

Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Find out how Aware Super compares to other Public Sector Superannuation Funds

Amethyst1912

Amethyst1912Mid North Coast, NSW

A good company

We've been with this company for many years and have found staff from the Ballina office to be courteous, efficient and on the front foot. We like those we have had contact with and live problem free now we're in retirement. We're not out to make big $$$'s we want just to be secure and comfortable in our autumn years. We feel secure with FSS.
Reliable, not 'in your face'.
The whole industry is a mystery

Excellent Super

Good service and returns. Very large and well managed. Happy with additional benefits also. Have the life insurance and superannuation with them. Shares have suffered with the Global financial crisis but First State Super can be trusted with your life savings. Industry super fund with lower fees that really save you in the long term.

Fee

Feeasked

I have a conservative growth strategy. Why have I lost over $7,000 in 15 days from my super?
The stock market does not reflect these losses and things are improving after COVID, yet I am losing money by the thousands.
Why are your investment strategies so poor? Or please advise why ‘conservative growth’ fund members are losing so much money?
I do not wish to change this investment option as it is meant to be safest and low risk so why the poor performance?
Not at all happy!

Dear Fee,

Thank you for your question.

Fluctuating returns are a normal part of the investment cycle. We have an investments team who are actively managing the allocation of risk in the fund to manage market volatility. At Aware Super, we remain focused on the long-term performance of your portfolio. There are three main ways we manage exposure to markets over time. These are diversification, active asset allocation and managing foreign currency exposure.

You can read more about our approach to investments on our website here: www.aware.com.au/member/investments-and-performance/how-we-manage-your-investment/investment-approach

If you have any other questions or would like to discuss your investment option with us further, we would love to hear from you. Please call us on 1300 650 873 or send us an email to enquiries@aware.com.au

Kind regards,
Natascha

Ananth Nagesh.

Ananth Nagesh.asked

How to get payment code?

Hi Ananth,

Thanks for your message.

If you require any information that relates to your Aware Super account, please feel free to contact our Service Centre on 1300 650 873 or email enquiries@aware.com.au for more assistance.

We're here to help.
Beau

Kate B.

Kate B.asked

What is the interest paid frequency - annually, monthly, quartetly?

Warren
Warren

Your super account consists of a number of units that are invested as you choose. The value of the units will go up and down depending on the strategy you choose. Eg shares, property, cash. Interest is not paid like a bank account. The value of your units will change daily. :)

Get an answer from our members and Aware Super representatives