Axiom Music Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

wayneasked

F series guitar???? please tell us.....

David H.Axiom Music

Hi Wayne. Please ignore that reference. Was just referring to the way these trems were originally set up which was to have only downwards movement

cool

wayne

upwards only, cant get downwards with plate against body.....

Jonnyasked

What is the nut size on the Challenger?

Hi Jonny. Nut width is 4.1 cm

Thanks too thin

Shiyaasked

Hi,
I bought a beginners trumpet as a birthday present for my grandson. It is a beautiful instrument but I don’t know how to assemble it so that he can immediately play it. I am in Carlingford is there someplace close by that I can take it to get it assembled?
Shiyamalie Amaratunga

David H.Axiom Music

Hi there. The trumpet does not require any assembly. All you need to do is insert the mouthpiece and oil the valves as per the instructions in the manual. Hope this helps.

Thank you David.

Sandra B.

Sandra B.asked

Hi, I am 62 years old and decided to purchase a clarinet as I had always wanted one many years ago. I have received it, it says to remove all the packaging. My question is the packaging, is that the cork pieces or have I removed the wrong bits. Please also do you have a recommendation of a book to teach myself how to play. I can get sounds, my greyhound Lollie howls to the noise every time lol. Hoping to hear from you soon, cheers Sandy

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

Hi Sandra!

The cork is meant to be there, it is a replaceable part of the clarinet. If it isn’t damaged, maybe you could try placing it back in. There are lots of YouTube tutorials to show how this is done. I’ve included a link to one at the end of my reply.

I can recommend the book ’Essential Elements for Clarinet book 1’ as a good place for you and Lollie to start :)

Good luck and happy learning!

Rochelle

David H.Axiom Music

Hello Sandra. The packing pieces are small wedge shaped pieces under the keys. They are there to prevent damage in transit. Some of our newer models actually no longer have these packing pieces. I hope this helps.

Sandygal
Sandygal

thank you guys, much helpful info. Cheers Sandy

Bea

Beaasked

I am a beginner player for Ukulele. had my concerto Ukulele stolen. Want to buy another one. Wonder what is the quality of Axion Ukulele Concerto like?
Thank you.
Bea

David H.Axiom Music

Hi! Our Concert Uke is a superb quality instrument with spruce top and mahogany back and sides

Get an answer from our members and Axiom Music representatives