Part of B2C Furniture 4.6

89% · 44646 · 9%

Sarah
Sarah6 posts

Excellent quality, style, value

Beautiful chair. Very sturdy, high quality, and comfortable (at an excellent price point). Great service from both the orders team and delivery company. I have been using these chairs in my office and they are stylish and I am confident they will be long-lasting. I will be purchasing more items from B2C. Show reply
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
  Online store

Not as good as I thought it would be

Pros:
- the bunks look good, just like in the picture.
- the kids are happy with their new bed.
- the draws are a good size.

Cons:
- the bunks don’t feel very sturdy, I would never trust a heavier adult to climb up the ladder and onto the top bunk.

- It says “hardwood” on the description, this product is not made out of wood, it is manufactured plastic too look like wood.

- because the product is not wood, the smell of plastic is almost unbearable for a while after you put the bunks together, thank god we were able to air the room our for a few weeks before the kids came and used them (months later, there is still a slight toxic feeling smell in the room). Show details

Alison R.
Alison R.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

My kids love their Myer KS beds!

I ordered 2 King Single Myer beds and 2 Noddy mattresses during B2C’s EOFY Sale. My son and daughter just love their new beds! My criteria was that the beds need to be made from hardwood, they had to have storage, and they had to be affordable. These beds tucked all the boxes. I love that the frame is made from hardwood and the natural/white combo looks so modern. There’s plenty of storage with two deep under bed drawers plus a bookshelf bed head for their bits and bobs (books, soft toys, alarm clock). Customer service was so prompt and so helpful (especially during lockdown) with regular emails and texts about my order. I would recommend B2C in a heartbeat!  Show details ·  1
Amber L.
Amber L.2 posts
  Online store

Great quality product and seamless delivery!

The quality and appearance of my bella 7 piece dining set is fantastic, delivery was very quick and professional, I was notified of my expected delivery date and time and was constantly kept in the loop. The couriers were very friendly and professional, im a very happy customer. Would definitely purchase from b2c again in the future.  Show details ·  1
Honest Review
Honest ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.

Amazing quality and service

I purchased the Cruz bed and absolutely loved it! It's so stylish, amazing quality and easy to assemble. Now i'm back to purchase the Paris Nightstand. B2C furniture have been so helpful and a delight to deal with. Show details ·  1
Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray 3 posts

Different timber stain

What is up pictured is different once you get the product
I purchased the Paris chair and the said walnut and definitely not
When I questioned this they blocked my messages  Show details
Alex K
Alex K4 posts
  Verified Online store

Amazing quality, amazing customer service. Woooooow!!

I bought the Paris TV unit & coffee table. It’s just as nice in person as on photos if not nicer! Absolutely gorgeous quality.
All of my questions were answered immediately. Accommodated me with delivery times. Even waited for me to get my house ready. I cannot fault this company and the quality of their products.
Love love LOVE!!  Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard2 posts
Helene B
Helene BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Pixie
PixieSydney, NSW4 posts

Outstanding service

It was so refreshing to receive amazing service for an online purchase with interstate delivery required. As I was outside the delivery area I had to get a quote for delivery, the customer service person rang me back as promised advising delivery costs and finalising the order. I received a text that morning advising ETA and they turned up to the minute... I will definitely be using B2C for future furniture orders.  Show details ·  1
Yve
YveCanberra 2600, ACT

Interstate purchase

We live outside of the usual delivery area, but this was no problems at all for the very helpful B2C customer service team. They smoothly guided us through the process, and in a few days we received our 6 guida walnut chairs. The chairs were also very easy to put together and look beautiful in our dining room. Thank-you!
 Show details ·  1
Dari
DariSydney, NSW2 posts

High quality product

I am very happy with this purchase. High quality sturdy bed with great mattress, my toddler loves to sleep there.
Customer service was very proactive and delivery as promised.
The only suggestion would be to provide the assembly also in NSW.
 Show details ·  1
Izzy
IzzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Online store

Coco Entertainment unit top marks!

Was nervous ordering furniture online but was not disappointed. Delivery was reasonable price and prompt, the quality of the Coco Entertainment unit is great it looks fantastic and high quality and was a great price. Show details ·  1
Lena m.
Lena m.4 posts

Fees for assembly

I must say after dealing with summer
She has assisted me very much
Her service is brilliant and she listens
In the sourcing out the best assembly fees she is still in progress and going to do her best to negotiate a better price now with free delivery fee as the promo

Her and Kaityn are awesome !!
But the rest are not so friendly ..
But thanks to Summer , I am now getting somewhere after about 1 month and more
Her and Katilyn are switched on as the rest I am not quite sure

But I thank them both
As I was not going to buy from them as the other collaugues really put me off
 Show 3 replies

Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Amazing service and quality

From the moment I placed my online order to a follow up getting me a speedy delivery the service was absolutely outstanding and then received the Roma bed and bedside table and quality is fantastic! Thank you! Happy customer and then referred to a friend and they purchased the same! Show details ·  1

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fabulous Bed

Never have I had such amazing service when purchasing anything in the furniture range from start to finish just perfect my bed and side tables exactly as advertised great quality even the delivery people great attitude and every helpful can not thank you enough Show details ·  1
Adele
Adele Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified Online store

Beautifully crafted, excellent prices!

Purchased 2x Rome queen beds & bedside tables, 1 Coco double + 2 drawers & 2 Ari bedside tables- extremely happy with the friendly helpful service and the quality of the products! Show details ·  1
Cindi P.
Cindi P.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

Amazing quality product and great customer service

I ordered the Cruz bed online.
Sadly when the bed arrived it was a lighter tone than I expected. The actual design and workmanship was excellent so I considered staining the bed head.
I called B2C and asked for advice around this and they were very helpful and were also gracious enough to offer me a refund if I decided against staining the bed.
After a few days deliberation I decided to return the bed rather than messing up a home stain job.
I would definitely shop here again and I thank B2C for their wonderful service  Show details ·  1
ben h.
ben h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Online store

Most amazing furniture I’ve ever owned!

The shipping was fast, easy to put together and after sales service was amazing.
Nicest people to deal with, super friendly and helpful, and the product is the best quality I’ve seen anywhere. I would recommend B2C to anyone gladly. Show details ·  1
Nirmal Nayak
Nirmal NayakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified Online store

Keep away from these brands

I got a Ari White Toddler Single Bed | Trundle | Storage bed from B2c furniture. First of all the bed was very difficult to assemble. When I called to b2c furniture, they asked for 200 dollars to assemble the bed, which is even more than Harvey Norman.
Finally I had to call a professional to assemble the bed, who took 1.5 hours to assemble and even after professional assembly, The bed is very noisy

Complete disappointment!!! Show details

Luca A.
Luca A.Sydney5 posts
Lcjane04
Lcjane04South East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed

Great customer service. Very responsive. Easy to Navigate online store. Quick delivery mid pandemic. Great product. Great price. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
PG18
PG18Melbourne52 posts
  Online store

Really disappointed as a part was missing and I am out of pocket for an Airtasker

We are really disappointed with B2CFURNITURE.

We paid someone from AirTasker to come out and build the bed from the flat pack which was sent to us.

We found out that a part was missing meaning that we paid the AirTasker out of our own pocket and he could not finish the job.

We now have to contact B2C to follow up.

If they agree to send someone here to provide the missing part and to finish the job, I may amend my review but I am very upset at being out of pocket for an AirTasker and not having the parts required to complete the job.

Amber L.
Amber L.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Service

B2C called me to say sorry for the delay on my order (when I actually wasn’t expecting it to arrive for weeks!) and to make up for it they’d be happy to deliver between 9am and 10am Saturday, when most companies would give you a five hour window where you have to be home all day.

They arrived promptly on Saturday and the delivery people were helpful and very polite.

Having moved into a new apartment recently, this was the best service I received for any of my deliveries. Very impressed!  Show details ·  1

N. Ar
N. ArGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Online store

More than happy with my purchase!

I bought a Triple Bunk Bed online.. And I'm very happy with my purchase as it's exactly what I was looking for. Perfect addition to my Boys room. Love the natural look and it's quite sturdy.  Show details ·  1

Criz-partacus C.
Criz-partacus C.Sydney, NSW

Disaster

Dear B2C,
I’ve ordered 6 chairs initially 2x chairs got lost and couldn’t be located. I was expecting an immediate action ready for our housewarming party but nothing was done until the last minute. Now finally two chairs arrived but one of the backrest wasn’t built properly. I hope upper management will do something about this.

Show details

TAS M.
TAS M.Sydney, NSW
  Verified Online store

Excellent dining set and great customer service!!

Very clear instruction to assemble!! Specially the table is easy to assemble!! Loved my dining set!! Perfect for my dining room!! Delivery cost bit high!! Otherwise all great!!  Show details ·  1
Anon
Anon
Mehdi
MehdiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Verified Online store

Advertised as hardwood but its synthetic

We bought a Paris Hardwood Coffee Table with top lifting.
Advertised as hardwood, but it is a synthetic finish on fibreboard or plywood, not hardwood.
Given paying about $500 on it, expecting genuine wood, we are upset and disappointed.
Will not recommend B2C. Show details
rachel r.
rachel r.

So simple - rural delivery

B2C popped up in my search engine looking for a triple bunk, and the styles made it so hard to choose just one. But the value on these items, that are fully sustainable and from an Australian owned company-made the decision simple. The process of buying online outside of the delivery area-was easy, their communication is second to none, with both phone and email responses so quick! I can’t believed they answered on a Sunday! Made the decision to purchase from them, an easy investment. Thank you to B2C, in particular Lenka! Show details ·  1
Phil G.
Phil G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Alana
AlanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So happy with purchase

Fantastic customer service and very happy with my purchase. The couch is perfect for the space and exactly as shown. Show details ·  1
Diana
DianaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my new chairs

Fast delivery even when in another state. Great quality easy to assemble. Would love a round coffee table to match Show details ·  1
Mark B
Mark BSydney2 posts

Poor quality dining chairs

I bought 4 Bella dining chairs a year ago. First of all I had to leave them under the house for a month because the extreme off gassing was causing allergic reactions - something I’ve never had before. I alerted the company and received no response. Now they are falling apart because the legs are not single lengths of timber and the joints are weak. They also are a fundamentally bad design because the arms are sharp and have damaged people’s elbows. Show details
Ariel
ArielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Quality issue

I bought a sofa from B2C around six months ago. I found a missing screw-in metal piece on the sofa when it arrived. The sofa was left in my living room for around one week to wait for the missing piece to arrive so I could assemble the legs. I thought that this could be the only mishap, so I didn't give a bad review until I found that the foam inside the sofa is gone and I could feel the wood under the cover just two weeks ago. I am looking for a new sofa again in only six months Show details

Geo
GeoSydney, NSW7 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Looks beautiful, took a long time to assemble

We are really happy with the bunk beds. Very sturdy and look beautiful. I like that you can separate them too. It did take a good 8hrs to assemble. It would be great if some parts already came together but that would most likely affect the price. Overall, we love the look for our kids room! Show details ·  1
Rowan W.
Rowan W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect fit

We have a small dining area and the Bella dining set fits perfectly and sets of the space. We get alot of compliments  Show details ·  1
Maisa
MaisaSydney, NSW

Cruz 3PCE King Bedroom Suite | Hardwood | Walnut

I purchased the Cruz 3PCE King Bedroom Suite | Hardwood | Walnut. I also bought the chest of drawers that match the suite.

I must admit that the service was great, delivery was perfect, my only fault is the quality of the furniture. I was honestly disappointed with how cheap the timber is. It seems like something you would buy from fantastic furniture. I don’t see this lasting very long. Even the chest of drawers don’t close properly. My fiancé was annoyed with the purchase as we expected a better quality timber as well.

So if you’re looking for quality I would suggest look elsewhere, but if you’re happy with budget quality timber than they have great service and beautiful pieces.  Show details