Part of B2C Furniture 4.6

95% · 29311 · 4%

Heeru
HeeruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gaudi Dinning table & Chairs

Bought Gaudi Dinning table and 6 Gaudi Chairs over the weekend, when opened the first two chairs and table are defective and sent email to support and they responded and replaced faulty onces. Response I received from warehouse guys especially from Jeremy was great and Would Likely recommend all friends and Family to shop there..!! Good Luck guys. Show details
Serveh T
Serveh T10 posts

Thank you!

The best furniture shop we have ever dealt with. Very good customer service. There wasn't any pushy salesman trying to get the sales or anything slightly like that. Very easy to shop and explore their options. We certainly enjoyed shopping with them and will be back soon. Show details ·  1
Nigel Parsons
Nigel ParsonsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Very Satisfied B2B customer

Saw the hinged coffee table online, the website was easy to navigate. When I got the the actual store Anna couldn't have been any more helpful. Extremely good product too. Show details ·  1
AndrewSmith
AndrewSmithAdelaide12 posts
  Verified Physical store

Problems every step of the way

Bought the Myer chest of drawers. Instructions were terrible, took at least an extra hour or two trying to figure out where things were supposed to go, as they were not clear at all, and many steps were missing, with arrows pointing to nothing. Revised instructions were included that were the same as the original instructions.

Staff were unhelpful and the furniture was faulty, with the drawers being the wrong size, allowing you to see into them when closed.

B2C Furniture
B2C Furniture   DM
David D.
David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Physical store

Fast easy service, nice looking coffee table

Bought the Paris Hardwood Coffee Table with lifting top - in Rustic Walnut and matching bedside table. The quality of the hardwood was good. Product looks great in Lounge room. Fast and friendly service...picked up item the same day as ordered. Show details ·  1
Vasin
Vasin
  Physical store

Great furniture for a fair price

We bought 2 sets of furniture from them, a bedroom suite and a living room set. The quality of it is superb. A great place to go for hardwood furniture. Show details ·  1
Jak G.
Jak G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Physical store

Good bedroom products at a good price

We found a bedroom setting via the B2C online site, but decided to view it in store. The setting was assembled and set up, and visiting the store gave us the opportunity to review the other available settings. We purchased the bedroom setting we first identified online, and it was excellent to see it in real life. Staff were very friendly, helpful and knew their products. Overall, a very good experience. Show details ·  1
Pooj
PoojGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great price

Bought 2 dining chairs...they are such good quality nd priced perfectly to fit my budget with marvellous customer service too ...looking forward to shop more in future..keep it up guys Show details ·  1
Ellen H.
Ellen H.

Perfect fit!

I had viewed the double bunk online so was very impressed when it was an exact match in store. A quality product at a very reasonable price. Staff knowledgeable and accomodating. Extremely satisfied! Show details ·  1
Izabela
IzabelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a bargain!

I purchased 6 x chairs from b2c and they are great quality and the price was riduculously good. The staff were also very helpful. I would highly recommend and will definitely purchase from again. Show details ·  1
Hedda
HeddaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Physical store

Very good quality furniture ! Sturdy , real wood , fantastic ! Great customer service !

Purchased two full bedroom sets already ( for myself and my son ) and would go back for more ! Very cooperative to delivery at a time when I was available ( not your usual waiting for a whole day on a courier ) . Most items come assembled , larger items very easy to put together ( not sitting for hours following difficult instructions and missing one screw at the end ).
Excellent place, can warmly recommend it ! Show details ·  1
Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely Happy

Extremely Happy with the products and service.
Got the Paris Chaise Sofa gray, TV Unit and Coffee table. They look awesome and pretty unique compared to others in the market. Excellent finish and easy to assemble.
Lenka from B2C was very helpful
Thanks,
Ash Show details ·  1
Cohen
CohenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Physical store

Beautiful Chairs for an insanely low price!

My partner and I picked up a beautiful set of dining chairs that were for, honestly, an insanely low price. The staff at the store were very helpful and friendly and moved with a sense of urgency, which I respect. The chairs, which came in a flat pack, were very easy to assemble and the instructions were very intuitive and clear. I would highly recommend this business and their products to everyone.

Thank you very much!

P.S. The chairs go perfectly with the beach-house look that we are creating. :) Show details ·  1

Daniel
DanielSouthwest, VIC4 posts
  Physical store

Great double bed package with trundle

Recently purchased a double bed with trundle in a package with bedside table and Tallboy for my daughter
We had a great experience in store, were able to quickly pay for and collect from the warehouse
Other than the tallboy being a bit complex assembly was quick and it’s a great product Show details ·  1
Jacquetta S.
Jacquetta S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I trust B2C Furniture

My good, trusted friend suggested B2C Furniture as she furnished her 3 kids' bedrooms and had a fantastic experience. I checked the website and found the bed I was interested in and proceeded to visit the showroom to see it in person. The lovely, 'Anne' assisted my son and I while we were there. I asked a few questions regarding quality assurance and warranty then proceeded to make the order and pay for the bed. Everything was very straightforward; delivery was as promised and the bed was exactly the same as it was in the showroom. Great quality and very easy to assemble. I will shop at B2C Furniture again as I trust the business and I love the prices! Show details ·  1
Kristina
Kristina
  Physical store

Fairly good quality and design and good price

Liked the design of king single bed with shelves and being able to see it set up in store. Good price and quality and helpful service. Fairly easy to assemble and strong. Show details ·  1

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC73 posts
B2C Furniture
B2C Furniture   DM
Jon
Jon2 posts
  Physical store

Great service, great product and great price

Very happy with the chairs and amazing price :). Easy to assemble. Also it was very convenient to have a actual physical store as well. Friendly service and will come back again. Show details ·  1
Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Physical store

Excellent chairs! What a bargain!

Great customer service and well built quality furniture at an affordable price. Took a while to assemble 8 chairs but worth the work for a quality hardwood product. Will be back again in the future! Show details ·  1
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
  Physical store

Great quality, great prices and great service

Great store layout and no issue for our 2yo try her new bed! Service was very friendly and they are well priced for quality hardwood furniture. Assembly was Slightly complex but I put that down to the solid build quality which far exceeded our expectations. Show details ·  1
Bella
BellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Easy to find what I was looking for, good range. Very happy with the lounge suite, very comfortable. Lots of positive comments from friends. Easy to assemble. Well packed and protected when delivered. Show details ·  1
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Physical store

Great dining table and chairs!

Stumbled across this place online after searching for dining tables. Being unhappy with the chipboard choices and prices provided at IKEA we decided to drive the drive to Dandenong rd as the prices quoted online for modern hardwood tables and 6 chairs looked too good to true be true! Purchased on the day as it was the last one! Good quality hardwood timber products. Minor colour defects in wood you can hide easily so don't expect perfect but who would for the price! All in all great products better than most places we have seen and easy to assemble flat Show details ·  1
Nitsa
NitsaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

I visited Dandenong store and the sales person was excellent and very helpful, I was able to order what I needed without any hassle. I purchased 10 dining chairs for $39ea which were reduced from $159, a super fantastic saving!!! Show details ·  1
Jake
Jake

Very pleased

From store to sleep I am happy with this product.

Friendly staff in the physical store whom were very helpful.

Product looks great and was delivered safely and quickly.

I am very pleased. Show details ·  1

Kartik Handi
Kartik HandiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect Collection

Very Good customer service, I was looking for furniture with natural wood finish and found it. Good quality and helpful in replacing the item in case of any damage. Very proactive in follow-up of the product satisfaction. Show details ·  1
cals31
cals31
  Physical store

Helpful in store, found what we wanted and we were able to collect from warehouse straight away. They had the stock available which is what we needed. Recommend them and would buy again. Show details ·  1

Ashton R.
Ashton R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Physical store

Superb quality and even better service

The team at B2C were extremely helpful and the ability to see everything set up helped immensely in deciding what we wanted .It was an effortless experience from start to finish from customizing our package to sorting out payment. I can not recommend B2C Furniture enough. Show details ·  1
Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality furniture that I love

Solid, well made, quality furniture. I loved the bedroom furniture that I got for my daughter and went back for a new bed, side table and shelves for myself. Friendly, helpful service and they were also happy to fix one drawer for me with no fee. Highly recommended! Show details ·  1
Ned
NedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bedside table

Very good quality and excellent value for money. I shopped around and found B2C to be very reasonable priced for a solid wood bedside table. very happy with my purchase, thanks Show details ·  1
Lucille
LucillePerth, WA

Excellent quality products

I live in Perth and found a dining set on their online store. I was hesitant as I hadn't seen the product in person but purchased anyway. I received excellent service from the sales representatives, they were very informative and explained the whole delivery process in detail. The set came on the exact date predicted and assembly was easy! Thank you to all the staff who assisted me. Show details ·  1
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Chest of Drawers

I was pleasantly surprised at the range of quality products available in the store.
I immediately saw a dark wood chest of drawers which was exactly what I was looking for.
Very happy with quality, functionality, style, price and service.
In and out took me maybe 7 minutes. Show details ·  1
Chrisa
ChrisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Physical store

Exceptional after purchase care!!!

The store is bright , spacious and easy to navigate. The furniture is affordable and well made.
We did visit on a Sunday and with only 1 sales person we did have to wait a while for service.
We bought the Bella rectangular table.
After it was assembled I noticed one of the legs had an unsightly stain and to my surprise it was dealt with immediately, I had a replacement part in a few days.
Thank you for your exceptional and promt follow up.
Love our dining table and will definitely be going back when our kids grow out of their current beds . Show details ·  1
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

Great value for money

I brought a hardwood bed frame and side tables from B2C a few months ago. I love it, it looks fantastic and has proper solid wood slates which are hard to come by these days and was really affordable. The salesperson in the store was extremely helpful and super friendly. Overall a great experience Show details ·  1
Hoarka
HoarkaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Physical store

This was perfect

It was easy to navigate the store and find.
Really satisfied with rang of products that we bought and quality.
We find easy to assemble them.
Thanks for the beautiful furniture and quality and price. Show details ·  1
THARSHAN
THARSHANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Physical store

Value for money

There products is value for money.They have good market sigmentation for who buying there products.They have many choice in there products .All there product is reasonable prices and good customer services after sales also. Show details ·  1
Ian
Ian

All good

Good service and product. The review requires thirty words but I have already said what I want to so will fill the rest up with this silly text, oh dear. Show details ·  1

Carly G.
Carly G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Physical store

Amazing service and quality!

Store was easy to access and customer service lady made various calls to get it delivered when we were available. Delivery was quick and the man who assembled it was great. So happy with our table : Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Physical store

My son loves his bed suite

The staff were helpful with all questions we had and had a great range of furniture.
The delivery company took the boxes upstairs which was great and the furniture was easy to put together Show details ·  1
Jade hearn
Jade hearnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Physical store

Love our coco bed

Purchased the coco bed for my daughter was tossing up between this and the brimnes ikea bed my niece has. So glad I went with this, no comparison in the quality hardwood frame. Lenka and Anne were also great. Thanks girls we love good customer service and our new bed. Show details ·  1
Miallo
MialloMelbourne23 posts

Coco White Bed with 4 Drawers

Purchased the Coco Queen bed for my daughter. It is absolutely beautiful quality.
Strong, sturdy with a beautiful finish. The drawers are deep and easy to manoeuvre.
Would definitely purchase from B2C Furniture again.
Thank you to Lenka for her excellent customer service. You will see us again. Show details ·  1