B2C Furniture

B2C Furniture Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedb2cfurniture.com.au
Marie B. · B2C Furniture

Hi is it possible to select my own package

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Marie B. Absolutely! Why don't you reach out to a member of our amazing team and we would be happy to talk through options with you and help you select a package tailored to your needs and personal taste.
E: info@b2cfurniture.com.au
P: 1300789495

Marie B.

Hi thxs for your reply, i did this afternoon and one member of your team told me I could do this online and pre order with 30% deposit.i will try do that tomorrow

Rana
Rana · B2C Furniture

Do these chairs come in the light timber and white or off white?

Dilpreet D.
Dilpreet D. · B2C Furniture

Hi B2C
I am after Bella sofa 3 seater. Are there any other fabric options available, do you have store in Sydney where I can have a look at the fabric or a fabric samples sent out to Sydney.
Regards
Sherry

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi there Dilpreet, thank you for your inquiry! The Bella sofa comes in the Grey or Aqua colour. Unfortunately we don't have any other fabric colours for this one. We don't have a show room in Sydney as of YET! You are more than welcome to call our showroom in Melbourne and request for some photos to be sent to you if you like :)

Kathy W.
Kathy W. · B2C Furniture

Hi, just want to check do you still have Bella-sofa bed?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Kathy! Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't stock the Bella-sofa bed anymore.

Christine J.
Christine J. · B2C Furniture

Hi, I'm just after measurement (end to end) of Paris 6PCE Hardwood Living Room Furniture – Beige & Rustic Walnut. Thanks!

Zippy
Zippy · Online store

Is the Finn Double bed suitable for a Sleeping Duck mattress measuring 188 x 138 thanks.

B2C Furniture   DM

Yes, the Finn double bed will fit a typical double size mattress like the sleeping duck mattress

Rona · B2C Furniture

Is free assembly of furniture included when delivering to Melbourne?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Rona, Assembly is NOT included.

Rona

Do you have assembly services for a fee?

B2C Furniture   DM

Yes we do. Pls call our Showroom on 1300 789 495 and the sales staff will provide you the fees depending on what furniture you wish to assemble.

Soph
Soph · B2C Furniture

Any reviews on the Gaudi dining chairs and table. Are the chairs comfortable when you lean back. Which hardwood timber is used on them

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Soph, thanks for reaching out! The Gaudi dining range is a brand new arrival, but I am sure we will start to see some customer reviews specific to them soon as they have been quite the popular purchase! Whilst comfort is subjective, we believe the curved backrest that cocoons around you feels great around your back and supportive - are you in Melbourne and keen to pop into our showroom to have a seat yourself? The timber legs are made from Rubberwood. Hope this helps with your queries.

Mr Radomir
Mr Radomir · B2C Furniture

I just want to ask you to send me more information about chairs in this set are they from hardwood or.

Kez L.

I only bought the bed so don't have any information about chairs.

Janis C
Janis C · B2C Furniture

Do you make double bed furniture?

Kez L.

Yes. Some minor screwing together of the base and attaching slats. Very easy.

B2C Furniture   DM

Yes we do. Take a look at the following external link

Lauren · B2C Furniture

If I order 2 packages do I have to pay freight twice

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Lauren, thanks for your question. You certainly don't have to pay twice for freight. Pls call our sales team on 1300 789 495 and the sales team can talk you through it. Thx

Lauren

I would like to order a kitchen table and chairs but I also want to order the Paris living room package, My daughter moves on Friday and we have to measure the living room as its very small to see if the lounge/chaise will fit. so we will have to wait until Friday of Monday before we can order both packages.

Gerry
Gerry · B2C Furniture

Good morning,
I am considering buying 2 or 3 bedroom chests of drawers. My understanding is that your furniture does not require assembly. This product states assembly required. What does that mean and how much does that involve. Thank you

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Gerry, Some of our chests of drawers require assembly and other do not. It depends on which design you choose. Pls check our website and it will inform you if it needs assembly or not. Also, once you chose which one you like and if it needs assembly our sales staff will inform you the assemble costs if do not wish to assemble yourself. Pls call 1300 789 495. Thank you

Sophi
Sophi · B2C Furniture

Hi!

I live in Melbourne, but I am working for US company and using US credit cards while here. Is there a way how I can pay your products with foreign credit cards, or at least by using my Pay Pal account?

Thanks!
Sofija

Gayle
Gayle

Hi Sophi, We do not take credit cards over the phone but you can certainly purchase via paypal by going to our website. Alternatively give us a call on 1300789495 and we can send you an invoice for you to pay direct into our account.

Jen lewis
Jen lewis · B2C Furniture

How quickly is the delivery time please

FLORENCE
FLORENCE

They are very quick wirh delivery.

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Jen, The delivery time depends in what state/suburb you live. Pls give our sales team a call on 1300 789 495 a call and they will inform you right away

JVK
JVK · B2C Furniture

Wondering if anyone has Bella Dining chairs. Could you tell me if they are comfortable and strong chairs. I live in Brisbane and cant get to showroom

Courtney · B2C Furniture

hi, is the 13PCE Whitewash Furniture Packages MYER set still available to order?
thanks

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Courtney, unfortunately we do not supply the whitewash range anymore. However, we do have some new furniture packages. Pls check them at the following link external link

Courtney

Hi Anesley, thanks for your reply
Are you able to provide the name of your supplier? I unfortunately all all of your current packages do not fit the colour scheme I am going for, the white wash fit really well

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Courtney, unfortunately this whitewash package is discontinued too. Its because the manufacturer has discontinued this range. Thanks

Ruth
Ruth · B2C Furniture

Does your beds come with mattresses

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Ruth, we do have mattress options but the cost is separate to the bed frames. Pls call our sales team on 1300 789 495.

Ruth
Ruth · B2C Furniture

Hi,I live in Sydney, if I order a bed how long would it take to get here

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Ruth, we deliver to Sydney on a weekly basis but the time depends on what post code in Syd. Pls call our sales team on 1300 789 495 or email them directly on info@b2cfurniture.com.au and they will get back to you immediatley.

Mom
Mom · B2C Furniture

Where can I purchase this in the U.S.?

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi, unfortunately we do not ship overseas. Sorry

Cee
Cee · B2C Furniture

What country is B2c furniture made in?

Swannie
Swannie

The furniture is made in Victoria Australia, Thanks

B2C Furniture   DM

Hi Cee, All the furniture is designed in Australia and manufactured in Asia. There are several countries which manufacture furniture for us depending on the product including; Malaysia, Sri Lanka, China.

Thanks for the question

Get an answer from our members and B2C Furniture representatives

Select a listing for your question