3.0

Extremely disappointed!! Low quality product.

Recently we brought Bella queen bed S - BBB03 for $499 with delivery it cost us $600.
The moment we assembled the bed our heart Shattered.
Such a disappointment with the low quality of the bed frame.
Final disaster happened, when the mattress frame broke within 25th day of having this product.

Shame will not trust this brand again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Maha

It’s been so long, no update from B2c and we are still suffering with broken bed. So inconsiderate. Have lost faith in online shopping.

L Ta

L TaSydney, NSW

Poor quality product - huge disappointment

I bought the Myer bedside table and was hugely disappointed - definitely not worth what I paid. Quality is terrible. Paint was not smooth in some areas, draws do not run smoothly and assembly was not easy.

Delivery was fast but expensive. For one bedside table, I paid $100 delivery so that made this not so cheap for me. I was deceived by all the good reviews that the $100 delivery would be worth it.

My husband actually told me off for buying this because it is so bad. Ikea would have been better and cheaper for me or I could have paid a little more and got something much better quality. I am actually considering throwing this away. The lesson I learned is never to buy furniture without seeing it in real life.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi L, thank you for your feedback. I have informed our customer support team who will review your comments.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi L, we're having trouble tracking down your details in our system . Could you please contact us at support@b2cfurniture.com.au or 1300789495, we'd love to see how we could help you!

Queenie

QueenieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty Bed frame and that’s really it.

The purchasing of this bed frame was extremely easy.
Assembling the bed frame was also easy however the bed frame is not strong and firm.
It’s weak and Moves around out of its hinges.
Also the slats that you put the mattress on are so bizarre. There’s like 10+ Slats that you need to screw in on each side with a drill that’s 20 screws!
All up the bed frame is pretty and that’s it.

KSF

KSFSydney, NSW

So many things went wrong. Extremely disappointed.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi KSF, thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our customer support team to review.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi KSF, have you received our voicemails? We've been trying to reach you but not having much luck. We'd love to speak to you to offer our help, please call us back or email support@b2cfurniture.com.au

Heeru

HeeruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gaudi Dinning table & Chairs

Bought Gaudi Dinning table and 6 Gaudi Chairs over the weekend, when opened the first two chairs and table are defective and sent email to support and they responded and replaced faulty onces. Response I received from warehouse guys especially from Jeremy was great and Would Likely recommend all friends and Family to shop there..!! Good Luck guys.

Store LocationDandenong, Melbourne

Tina talebSydney, NSW

Taking legal action.

Tina taleb

It's very simple and straight forward the bed should have been advertised with the following description......

King single bed with single Trundle. Not king single bed with king single Trundle big difference.

ElleSSydney, NSW

ONLINE BUYERS, BEWARE

• +3
B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi Elle, It's unfortunate that you feel this way. I assure we are currently investigating your matter.

Ness

NessSydney, NSW

Good quality furniture!!

The bedroom suite is is good quality as advertised. Solid wood that is for sure and I love it in our room. The colour was slightly different when it arrived. Delivery from Melbourne was really tricky and more likely not go through that process again.

Dave williams

Dave williamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bedside table purchase.

Ordered two bedside tables. Easy to buy,Quality goods, fast delivery, no problems at all. Recommended for any furniture purchase. Just what I needed for what I wanted. Would shop there again.

Vin

VinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best buy

Absolutely satisfied from the bed bed frame we purchase. Great buy and great deal. Definitely we’ll come back again for more because they always sale discounted items. They also have friendly and helpful staff can assist you.

The bed has funny smell

I bought king size bed with two bed side tables. The bed looks good but since I put the bed in the bedroom, the room got funny smell from the bed. Isn't pleasant smell.

Maria
Maria

Ok. I will investigate further. Thank you for the feedback

terrigalb

terrigalbSydney, NSW

Great service and products

I was looking for a trundle bed at all the major retailers in Sydney for my grandchildren and was not having much luck. I ordered the Coco - Single Bed White and Myer Single Trundle in White. B2C furniture was extremely helpful on the phone and arranged delivery with an associated freight company. The quality was excellent and it was easy to put together with a cordless drill. Even with freight, the price was excellent as they cut out the middleman and I intend to buy more furniture from them. John

Geraldine Symon

Geraldine SymonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to deal with

Very easy to deal with on the online order. Could not get anything in the store but online had the furniture we required. Delivery was prompt and no hassles.
Would use services again

Julian

JulianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice products, assembly not painless

Purchased floor stock dining table and chairs. Nice staff. Pleasant experience. Very solid table and the chairs are pretty sturdy also. However, the chairs (Bella) were a challenge to assemble. Having had years of experience with different flat pack products, this was not a great experience. Instructions could use an extra page to take out some of the trial and error on the first assembly. Also, assembling the chairs using a socket wrench was a MUST.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

I'm so sorry Julian I made a mistake with your name in the previous comment

Tash