4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (334)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised

Kim Willis

Kim WillisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exceptional in every way!

gza222

gza222Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such great service.

Service is just excellent! I had some small issues last week and they were resolved quickly, politely and in a very timely fashion.

I was going to be ordering some bedside drawers from one of your competitors but can’t look past your service, and will be ordering more from you.

Keep up the great work – with everyone moving to online these days, service is such a key and important differentiator.

Great service and quality

Friendly service in the showroom and very helpful yet laid back staff. Bought a beautiful piece, fully assembled which was a major plus! Very happy with B2C overall and will be returning!

Store LocationDandenong

Stephanie B.

Stephanie B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceeded expectations

I recently purchased the Paris Hardwood entertainment unit in walnut finish. And it is exactly what I was after.
I have been struggling to find the perfect shade of walnut and I found it!

Harri52

Harri52Sydney, NSW

Just as it looks on the website!

I purchased the Rome queen bed and side table. I was concerned about purchasing such a major item online, and in particular I was hoping the colour of the suite on line was accurate because I wanted a light coloured timber frame that wasn’t a yellow colour. It is perfect! Just what I was looking for. The furniture was easy to assemble and looks really lovely in my bedroom. It is likely my next purchase will be dining room chairs now that I have confidence in B2C. A real pleasure dealing with this company.

Tamara S.

Tamara S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic quality and excellent customer service

We bought a Finn bedside table from the online store, the quality of this piece is excellent and it looks beautiful in my daughters room. Customer service from notifying us of delivery (which was super quick) to a follow up courtesy call was also first class. Would definitely buy more furniture from this company.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Got a bed for sleeping on

Great web interface and really good customer service.
Customer service really did their best to excel by finding the best possible option for freight. Well done B2B. Gold star gold star

Ryannvll84

Ryannvll84Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such great Customer Service

I have just purchased a furniture package online and dealt with a lady by the name of Stacey. Given the difficulties we have here in Melbourne, Stacey answers my queries quickly, provided me photographs of what different angles of what the items looked like in the showroom so that we did not have to travel. I could not recommend this company more. Thank you so much

babyjackrabbit

babyjackrabbitSydney, NSW

Almost perfect

The Bella sofa collection, rustic walnut hardwood tv unit and rustic walnut coffee table, I ordered, are absolutely gorgeous! I'm very delighted, overall, with my purchase. However, I was disappointed that the matching hardwood lamp table has a somewhat different colour finish to the tv unit and coffee table. The website describes them all as having a rustic walnut finish.
Also, only one man arrived for the delivery. I live at the top of three flights of stairs, and the hardwood furniture is very heavy. Luckily, I had someone able to assist him.

Happy customer

Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great purchase

The site was easy to navigate and it listed all the details we needed to make the right decision. Having different colour options to select and seeing those options was a great tool!

JessicaP

JessicaP

Amazing quality

This is the 2nd single bed I have brought from b2c for both my daughters and I must say I am completely satisfied with the quality, build and design of the beds. I had great customer service and the product didn’t take to long to arrive. Amazing beds and will definitely recommend this company and when I need to upgrade my king bed I won’t be looking anywhere else. Thank you!

Store LocationDandenong

10 out of 10 Experience

Their customer service was outstanding and the furniture that we received was absolutely gorgeous.

I highly recommend B2C furniture to anyone looking for unique quality furniture at a really great price!

Rodney F.

Rodney F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long lasting and quality

We have been ordering from B2C from the very early days must say we love our furniture is durable and great quality. Good design unlike other furniture products in this price range.

Great quality

l have bought 2 items from B2C .1 online and 1 from the store.
Customer service was great , both items were of excellent quality and the assembly was very easy to follow.

Cristy

CristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality furniture

Very happy with the quality. It’s hard to fine actual timber furniture these days! This is all real timber and looks great. Easy company to deal with, fast delivery. After buying a tv unit and table I was so happy I went back and brought a new bed!

Find out how B2C Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

B2C furniture are,awesome had so much help and the customer service is excellent i will be going back for sure .

Very easy to use the web site and my questions were answered straight away. Yes assembling the furniture and i asked the team at B2C for help they were very helpful

KimA

KimASydney, NSW

Great products and service

Very happy with our bedroom furniture from B2C. Staff were great to deal with and kept me updated on delivery times. The furniture looks good and was easy to assemble.

Cathie

CathieSouth East Queensland, QLD

exceptional experience

I bought my dining table Online and it was sent from Melbourne to Brisbane. The staff at B2C were awesome! Very helpful, informative and polite ! Just an overall exceptional experience my table is beyond perfect and I have recommended them to my friends and family

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Excellent products and incredible customer service!

Deana Adamopoulos

Deana AdamopoulosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Timeless ‘Peace of Mind’ & ‘Old Fashioned’ Customer Service.