Verifiedb2cfurniture.com.au

Robin E.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Exemplary Customer Service with High Quality Timber Bed Furniture

We ordered the Coco White Double Bed with drawers, importantly we needed real timber slats. High quality of hardwood, construction is excellent. Instructions are detailed and easy to follow for self construction. Customer service is professional, fast and so considerate to clarifying any detail. Our on-line queries via email were answered in detail & within 24 hours - amazing! We were able to check the bed at the Melbourne showroom, staff there were so helpful. On delivery, there was a style mix-up. B2C were fast to oblige our request to swap, which in the end we didnt need - love the bed! Show details ·  1
KateA
KateASydney, NSW
Sharon M C
Sharon M C

So impressed! Very happy customer

I purchased the Bella bed from B2C Furniture earlier this year - I'm not usually one to post a review, but I honestly had the best experience all round.
Everyone I spoke with over the phone went above and beyond to help with all the questions I had, and were so friendly!
Hubby picked up the bed and said he had a great experience at the Warehouse and now its all set up and I could not be happier, exactly what I envisioned!
Thank you guys at B2C, I'll be back!! Show details ·  1
reliability preferred
reliability preferredWide Bay-Burnett, QLD20 posts
  Online store

Not returning ph calls to make purchase

Was on wait list for furniture, got notified was available left message (twice) as required to get delivery cost so could make purchase. Ph calls not returned
Very surprised as my first purchase was easy. Calls returned within hrs Show details
Kelvin
KelvinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Verified Online store

PRICE INCREASE. Did not match the ordered price a year ago! Even with an invoice! Waited more than 1 year for stock!

In October 2020, i placed an order for MYER GREY KING SINGLE BED with storage price $697, with dicount code when register my email extra 5% was down to $662.15. I was sent an invoice but there were no stock. I made numerous calls throughout the year for stock but was told NO STOCK available.

Recently around the late November 2021, B2C message to place my order again. I called the office and given my invoice no. and told they could NOT match the price that was on the invoice. I have to pay $798.00 plus $49 delivery. This is NOT RIGHT! WHY must we pay for the price increase when we were issue with an invoice just waiting for the product to be available to make a purchase? We are very UNHAPPY! Show details

Raul
Raul2 posts

Cancellation fee

They did not mention that there would be a cancellation fee when we cancelled the order literally within 12 hrs. Show details
Feedback
FeedbackVictoria
B Looney
B LooneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value Myer Trundle

Ordered on back order. There was great customer service with regular updates provided. Insructions for assembly were basic but adequate to get the job done. The materials are good quality and piece together quite easily. The matteresses are comfy. It's not clear from the photo's but the trundle does not sit flush with the bed frame, it is easy to pull out though. The biggest negative was the smell, it took a few weeks for the fresh paint smell to leave the room. Since then it's been great, it is a heavy bed so if you have the room don't assemble in the corner as changing sheets can be difficult. Definitely worth the dollars for this product, I will use b2c again and have already recommended to friends Show details ·  1
Anslem
Anslem Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect hardwood bedroom suite

I searched everywhere for hardwood furniture that were reasonably priced and b2c came up trumps. It was the Rome queen bed suite - modern and affordable. I am very happy  Show details ·  1
Kristina
KristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Beautiful Quality

We received our 2 x Ari Bedside Tables. I was amazed at the quality of the furniture for the price I paid. Would absolutely recommend. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah6 posts

Excellent quality, style, value

Beautiful chair. Very sturdy, high quality, and comfortable (at an excellent price point). Great service from both the orders team and delivery company. I have been using these chairs in my office and they are stylish and I am confident they will be long-lasting. I will be purchasing more items from B2C. Show reply
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Alison R.
Alison R.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

My kids love their Myer KS beds!

I ordered 2 King Single Myer beds and 2 Noddy mattresses during B2C’s EOFY Sale. My son and daughter just love their new beds! My criteria was that the beds need to be made from hardwood, they had to have storage, and they had to be affordable. These beds tucked all the boxes. I love that the frame is made from hardwood and the natural/white combo looks so modern. There’s plenty of storage with two deep under bed drawers plus a bookshelf bed head for their bits and bobs (books, soft toys, alarm clock). Customer service was so prompt and so helpful (especially during lockdown) with regular emails and texts about my order. I would recommend B2C in a heartbeat!  Show details ·  1
Amber L.
Amber L.2 posts
  Online store

Great quality product and seamless delivery!

The quality and appearance of my bella 7 piece dining set is fantastic, delivery was very quick and professional, I was notified of my expected delivery date and time and was constantly kept in the loop. The couriers were very friendly and professional, im a very happy customer. Would definitely purchase from b2c again in the future.  Show details ·  1

Honest Review
Honest ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.

Amazing quality and service

I purchased the Cruz bed and absolutely loved it! It's so stylish, amazing quality and easy to assemble. Now i'm back to purchase the Paris Nightstand. B2C furniture have been so helpful and a delight to deal with. Show details ·  1
Andrew Gray
Andrew Gray 3 posts

Different timber stain

What is up pictured is different once you get the product
I purchased the Paris chair and the said walnut and definitely not
When I questioned this they blocked my messages  Show details
LiveTheAdventureLife
LiveTheAdventureLife3 posts
  Verified B2C Furniture
D and I - Berwick
D and I - BerwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service in Dandenong store was FANTASTIC

Went in to the Dandenong store Sunday and looked at the coffee table that we had seen online and asked by the staff if we needed a hand, which we told them we was fine. We then looked around the shop and they were available at any request. We ordered the coffee table and proceeded to leave the store, got to the car and decided on a TV Entertainment Unit went back in and easy to add it to the same invoice. Was told delivery would be done the same week, was delivered on the Wednesday. Great service and the pricing was great as well. Will shop there again. Show details ·  1
Alex K
Alex K4 posts
  Verified Online store

Amazing quality, amazing customer service. Woooooow!!

I bought the Paris TV unit & coffee table. It’s just as nice in person as on photos if not nicer! Absolutely gorgeous quality.
All of my questions were answered immediately. Accommodated me with delivery times. Even waited for me to get my house ready. I cannot fault this company and the quality of their products.
Love love LOVE!!  Show details ·  1
Richard
Richard2 posts
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Furniture is awful!

I bought the Bella 3 seater sofa and matching chair. Within 6 months the frames make loud noises when you sit down (I weigh 73kg). The cheap and thin material creases up and now has bobbles and fraying. I live alone, work full time and rarely have people over so this is not down to excessive use.  Show details
Helene B
Helene BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Pixie
PixieSydney, NSW4 posts

Outstanding service

It was so refreshing to receive amazing service for an online purchase with interstate delivery required. As I was outside the delivery area I had to get a quote for delivery, the customer service person rang me back as promised advising delivery costs and finalising the order. I received a text that morning advising ETA and they turned up to the minute... I will definitely be using B2C for future furniture orders.  Show details ·  1

Yve
YveCanberra 2600, ACT

Interstate purchase

We live outside of the usual delivery area, but this was no problems at all for the very helpful B2C customer service team. They smoothly guided us through the process, and in a few days we received our 6 guida walnut chairs. The chairs were also very easy to put together and look beautiful in our dining room. Thank-you!
 Show details ·  1
Dari
DariSydney, NSW2 posts

High quality product

I am very happy with this purchase. High quality sturdy bed with great mattress, my toddler loves to sleep there.
Customer service was very proactive and delivery as promised.
The only suggestion would be to provide the assembly also in NSW.
 Show details ·  1
Izzy
IzzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  Online store

Coco Entertainment unit top marks!

Was nervous ordering furniture online but was not disappointed. Delivery was reasonable price and prompt, the quality of the Coco Entertainment unit is great it looks fantastic and high quality and was a great price. Show details ·  1
Lena m.
Lena m.4 posts
Kelly
KellySydney, NSW

Amazing service and quality

From the moment I placed my online order to a follow up getting me a speedy delivery the service was absolutely outstanding and then received the Roma bed and bedside table and quality is fantastic! Thank you! Happy customer and then referred to a friend and they purchased the same! Show details ·  1
Christopher H.
Christopher H.
Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fabulous Bed

Never have I had such amazing service when purchasing anything in the furniture range from start to finish just perfect my bed and side tables exactly as advertised great quality even the delivery people great attitude and every helpful can not thank you enough Show details ·  1
Adele
Adele Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified Online store

Beautifully crafted, excellent prices!

Purchased 2x Rome queen beds & bedside tables, 1 Coco double + 2 drawers & 2 Ari bedside tables- extremely happy with the friendly helpful service and the quality of the products! Show details ·  1
Cindi P.
Cindi P.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

Amazing quality product and great customer service

I ordered the Cruz bed online.
Sadly when the bed arrived it was a lighter tone than I expected. The actual design and workmanship was excellent so I considered staining the bed head.
I called B2C and asked for advice around this and they were very helpful and were also gracious enough to offer me a refund if I decided against staining the bed.
After a few days deliberation I decided to return the bed rather than messing up a home stain job.
I would definitely shop here again and I thank B2C for their wonderful service  Show details ·  1
ben h.
ben h.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Online store

Most amazing furniture I’ve ever owned!

The shipping was fast, easy to put together and after sales service was amazing.
Nicest people to deal with, super friendly and helpful, and the product is the best quality I’ve seen anywhere. I would recommend B2C to anyone gladly. Show details ·  1

Nirmal Nayak
Nirmal NayakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified Online store

Keep away from these brands

I got a Ari White Toddler Single Bed | Trundle | Storage bed from B2c furniture. First of all the bed was very difficult to assemble. When I called to b2c furniture, they asked for 200 dollars to assemble the bed, which is even more than Harvey Norman.
Finally I had to call a professional to assemble the bed, who took 1.5 hours to assemble and even after professional assembly, The bed is very noisy

Complete disappointment!!! Show details

Luca A.
Luca A.Sydney5 posts
Lcjane04
Lcjane04South East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed

Great customer service. Very responsive. Easy to Navigate online store. Quick delivery mid pandemic. Great product. Great price. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
PG18
PG18Melbourne52 posts
  Online store

Really disappointed as a part was missing and I am out of pocket for an Airtasker

We are really disappointed with B2CFURNITURE.

We paid someone from AirTasker to come out and build the bed from the flat pack which was sent to us.

We found out that a part was missing meaning that we paid the AirTasker out of our own pocket and he could not finish the job.

We now have to contact B2C to follow up.

If they agree to send someone here to provide the missing part and to finish the job, I may amend my review but I am very upset at being out of pocket for an AirTasker and not having the parts required to complete the job.