B2C Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (412)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Great product and service

My wife and I visited the showroom and were greeted with very helpful staff. The products were of high quality at affordable prices and we are very satisfied with our purchase.

Raine

RaineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I was looking for!

So easy to go online and find the product I was searching for.
Bought the aqua Bella chair and 2 seater couch. Color was as pictured and the quality exceptional. Easy to attach legs. Kept me up to date with delivery.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Due to the virus outbreak, our sofa needed to be kept in the warehouse until the delayed settlement of my new apartment is done. B2C helped solved this problem without rushing us and provide prompt information on the Status of delivery as well.

Store LocationDandedong

Good quality product

Ordered a Myer king single bed online. Very solid, good quality, doesn't feel cheap at all. Had one small issue with one part of the bed but it was replaced quickly and customer service was fantastic - very quick to respond.

L M

L M

Quick delivery during Pandemic

Ordered online. Happy to take to in-laws address during Pandemic and contacted us in advance. Products now in storage till we can move them. Quick process given that Victoria is in lockdown.

Talieh A.

Talieh A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product, excellent customer service

The Cruz bed frame and the Paris bedside table are so sturdy with high quality materials and easy to assemble.
There was a slight delay for delivery, but Lenka made it easy for me and tried to rearrange the delivery as I was about receiving my new mattress.
One of the bedside tables was a little bit damaged, I appreciate the customer service I received from Alycia for replacing it quickly and following up the result with me.
I love my bedroom new face. Thanks B2C Furniture team for your great product and services.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Bella dining table - modern and simple

Perfect for a small space. Very elegant. The transparent design gives an uncluttered feel to the space.
Assembly was easy but was a bit tricky today get the table perfectly stable.

Leesa

LeesaSydney

Excellent products and amazing customer service. Thank you

Fantastic customer service and a fabulous bed and drawers. Very well made and sturdy. I highly recommend B2C Furniture. Thank you. Exactly what we were looking for. I will shop here again.

Great customer service

Alycia was very helpful and quick to respond when I had an issue with my delivery. She was proactive to offer a resolution which was fair for the issues that I raised.

Evo

EvoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good furniture and helpful staff

Good furniture, helpful staff. Bought dining set, bed tables coffee table. We are happy with all the furniture. Just the dining chairs are not the full quality we damaged one of them during the assembly because it was not lined up properly from the production line.

Tu T

Tu TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing furniture, incredible service

High quality and looked exactly like the image. Very happy with these purchases. I bought 2x arm chairs and I had an issue with one of the arm chairs, but the team had sorted it swapped out within a day. They were really responsive and professional. Very reliable business - would definitely recommend.

Gman

GmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great products and service with a smile

The products was of high quality and exactly as per online visuals. The client service was exceptional - very friendly, helpful and keeping me up to date on progress. Will definitely use again.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Love my new Gaudi Navy Chairs! They look modern and sleek! Very comfortable.

Ordered Gaudi Navy chairs. They're exactly as I expected. Excellent quality & wooden parts perfectly matched our dining table & the rest of the lounge furniture!  They're easy to assemble. Big thank you to Lenka who went above & beyond sending me extra photos making it easier to choose right colour I need. Under current climate it's always risky to buy furniture online & making decisions remotely) However with assistance of the team my shopping experience was pleasant & satisfying.

Helen

Helen

Good Quality Furniture

Bought 2 x kids bedroom suites for my daughters who are very happy and just adore their bedrooms!
Not only is the furniture stylish but great quality! The price for the furniture was also quite reasonable.

Denise

DeniseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service and quality furniture

We found this company through their website and purchased a TV cabinet online.

It was delivered quickly and on time however what impressed most was the quality of the cabinet and finish. Better still it was delivered already assembled-Thank you

Pru F.

Pru F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hassle Free Shopping ...great furniture!!

The store was easy to look around and the staff was eager to help and answer any questions I had. When I ordered I was told the bed would take approximately 2 weeks so I was very surprised and happy when it arrived 2 days later. The quality is great and looks amazing and was very simple to put together. Myself and my teenage daughter were able to assemble with no troubles

Store LocationDandenong South

Not happy with delivery

I was really happy with the B2C customer service when I ordered my product. I got delivery really quickly, and I love my dining table.

However very disappointed that I paid $99 for delivery and he wouldn’t bring it up to my door in the lift. I honestly wouldn’t have ordered it for delivery had I known. I’m a girl living on my own and lugging a dining table up the lift and through to my apartment. I would have been better off getting a friend to help me pick it up.

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Products

Found the items we wanted to purchase online, then went to see them in person in the store before purchasing. Staff in store were friendly and easy to deal with. We picked up our furniture the following day. The store recommended a lovely man named Elvis who did a fantastic job of putting together our flat pack chest of drawers. I highly recommend him. The furniture is heavy and really great quality. Very happy to recommend both B2C Furniture and Elvis, very happy with our furniture.

Store LocationDandenong, Victoria
John F Kennedy

John F KennedyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what we were looking for!!

This store was a real surprise for us. It had the perfect dining table and chairs to suit our home, reasonably priced and easy to pick up once I was available to pick up the order. The warehouse stores all of our items and helped us load them into my ute. Highly recommend using them again and into the future!

Store LocationDandenong
B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Service above and beyond!

Love my new Roma bedside table! I found it relatively easy to assemble, looks fabulous. Thank you to the friendly, efficient, caring staff who personally delivered the table! Communication was always easy and consistently friendly especially during lockdown. Will certainly buy from B2C again.