B2C Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (372)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Rebecca Hillis

Rebecca HillisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Double bunk bed purchase

So happy with the product and the customer service. The bed is of very high quality. It was a bit tricky to put together but we got there. Cant recommend enough.

Taryn

TarynSydney, NSW

Great Product!

Easily built and perfect for sleepovers. The trundle is easily rolled from under the bed. My child loves the shelves to store his favourite possessions too. Great delivery too. It was an easy purchase

Happycustomer

Happycustomer

Love our Bella 3 seater lounge.

Arrived well packed in corrugated cardboard and minimal plastic - no excess packaging which was a plus for me. Only needed to screw in the feet. Super comfy and supportive. The fabric is soft and feels nice. The service was fantastic. Recommend this business.

Beth

BethGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent quality and value

We purchased the Myer triple bunk bed for our daughters and couldn’t be more happy. Great customer service and quick delivery. Assembly was straight forward and the quality is excellent. I don’t think you’d find better for the price! We would definitely recommend.

Fran

FranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely dining setting

After seeing the Bella glass top hard darkwood dining setting in store, i purchased it online. Very easy process and was kept informed with the delivery details. Lovely setting, very happy with it. The instructions for assembling the dining table could be improved as some might find them a little difficult to follow.

Rocket

RocketGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Myer king single storage bed

Online store was great and had all the detail i needed instead of travelling to the other side of Melbourne. Made a few phone calls where i couldn't get all the answers and representatives of the store were great, overall great experience.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Finn Double size bed frame

I ordered my bed online and when it arrived it matched the online description and picture exactly! The colour was identical and I was really happy with the quality! The company was very prompt and easy to deal with!

Great store

I chose some products online but ordered over the phone.
The staff were very helpful and the bed of great quality.
Delivery (regional victoria) was fast and the assembly instructions were easy to follow.

Daniel S.

Daniel S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service and great product

We purchased a bed for our daughter, and we are very happy with it. The whole process was smooth and bed was easy to put together. B2C furniture were in constant communication.

Wioletta S.

Wioletta S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality and wonderful service

I am beyond happy with my Paris bed frame and the Bella sofa. Very well made and very stylish.
Quality exceeded my expectations.
The website is easy to navigate and the products are as described and better.
It was very easy to assemble.
Customer service was wonderful.
I highly recommend B2C.
Wioletta

Emma

EmmaNortheast, VIC

Perfect for what we needed.

Fast, friendly and very helpful through all the stages. Never had an issue as I was contacted for every step of the way and everything was made perfectly clear. Thankyou.

Happy Dad

Happy DadSydney, NSW

King single trundle bed

Delivered on time and was easy to assemble by myself and wife (boss)
Have slept on bed, excellent, Would recommend anyone who needs trundle bed for extra beds and less space taken

Allison J

Allison JCanberra 2600, ACT

L-Shape Sofa with Chaise

I found this couch online, it was unique and nothing like what id seen in stores. The price was totally reasonable and comparable even with delivery interstate. Its a great couch, been very happy with the purchase. It was a little hard to sit on after delivery but the couch softened up quickly and its very comfortable now. The fabric is stain resistant so far with kids and pets, ive been able to use a wet washer to get any marks off. Great purchase, no regrets!

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Wonderful customer service and beautiful product

True to description, delivered beautifully packed and easy to assemble. I managed to do it by myself. Quality as described and better than I had expected. Customer service was great the whole way through, good extra support on the phone. Note additional delivery charge if you don't live on the ground floor.

Stan S.

Stan S.Sydney, NSW

Stylish elegant comfortable chairs, exceptional quality for an affordable price ! Love the chairs and love the store!

We have purchased eight dining chairs (Cruz - Dining Chair - Beige Fabric & Walnut legs). We loved the look of them while buying online but the quality of the build and the comfort of sitting in them is beyond expectations!
We have purchased the set long before we could use them due to delays with construction. B2C were very patient and understanding.
Chairs came carefully packed in a quality packaging. They did require assembly but all the hardware and instruction were provided, no challenges whatsoever.
Thank you!

Perfect quality product!!

Top quality Product. Extremely satisfied with the quality. FAST SHIPPING. Easy to follow instructions. Phone service was extremely helpful and informative. Will certainly look to purchase from B2C in the future

L Ta

L TaSydney, NSW

Poor quality product - huge disappointment

I bought the Myer bedside table and was hugely disappointed - definitely not worth what I paid. Quality is terrible. Paint was not smooth in some areas, draws do not run smoothly and assembly was not easy.

Delivery was fast but expensive. For one bedside table, I paid $100 delivery so that made this not so cheap for me. I was deceived by all the good reviews that the $100 delivery would be worth it.

My husband actually told me off for buying this because it is so bad. Ikea would have been better and cheaper for me or I could have paid a little more and got something much better quality. I am actually considering throwing this away. The lesson I learned is never to buy furniture without seeing it in real life.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi L, thank you for your feedback. I have informed our customer support team who will review your comments.
Kind regards

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi L, we're having trouble tracking down your details in our system . Could you please contact us at support@b2cfurniture.com.au or 1300789495, we'd love to see how we could help you!

So incredibly happy

Excellent Quality!

We purchased the Myer King Single bed for a Tween room redecoration. Assembly was easy and the quality was high - a lovely, sturdy painted wood finish. The drawers are fantastic addition too!

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Customer Service was excellent from start to finish..

Very satisfied with quality of the double bed and single trundle for the cost.
Furniture was easily assembled and instructions good.
I have no problems with flat pack furniture though.
I loved the fact that followed up with a courtesy call to check we were still happy with the product
Would happily purchase furniture items through them again.