B2C Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (372)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service!

All great! No further words required really. One of the best online transactions I have experienced.
The phone conversations were helpful post transaction were also very helpful. Ten out of ten!

Queenie

QueenieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty Bed frame and that’s really it.

The purchasing of this bed frame was extremely easy.
Assembling the bed frame was also easy however the bed frame is not strong and firm.
It’s weak and Moves around out of its hinges.
Also the slats that you put the mattress on are so bizarre. There’s like 10+ Slats that you need to screw in on each side with a drill that’s 20 screws!
All up the bed frame is pretty and that’s it.

reha_dtrSydney, NSW

Excellent Product

Very happy with my purchase such great quality I would definitely purchase again Customer Support was very good as well
Am Coming back to shopping here again thanks for GR8 service

Well deserved !!!!

Thank you...

KSF

KSFSydney, NSW

So many things went wrong. Extremely disappointed.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi KSF, thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your comments to our customer support team to review.
Kind regards

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Hi KSF, have you received our voicemails? We've been trying to reach you but not having much luck. We'd love to speak to you to offer our help, please call us back or email support@b2cfurniture.com.au

Bernie

Bernie

Excellent quality, prompt delivery

Ordered the Bella 3-seater sofa and very satisfied with the quality and make. Sturdy, cushion is firm and no assembly required except attaching the legs. Excellent customer service. Very happy!

Donna D.

Donna D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bedroom Bliss

Love my new bedroom suite! Really great quality solid wood. Delivery was easy. A bit of a delay due to the restrictions but understandable. Kept me informed all the way.

excellent quality

The chairs I ordered were excellent quality! I am extremely happy with them.We had to put them together, however they were easy and had picture instructions. Look very high quality

cattyk76

cattyk76Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality product, prompt delivery

I ordered on the weekend and got a confirmation call that day - prompt, friendly service. Good quality bed, great value for money. Didn't have to wait too long for delivery.

Gregory Kehlet

Gregory KehletSydney, NSW

Construction plans

Easy to navigate sight.
Products were good.
Instructions on how to put together could of been better.
Diagrams hard to read properly.
King single mattresses we purchased elsewhere did not fit properly
Length was fine , width of mattress had to be forced into frame.

Great Height

I am very impressed with the height of the top bunk. It would have been even better if we were able to move the ladder to different locations around the bunk (on the opposite side etc) and if we could have the option to purchase a guard for the lower bunk. I unfortunately had to design something up myself that has scratched the lower bunk which is dissapointing!

Cooky

CookyVictoria

Awesome value for money

The display beds are set up beautiful, there was no pressure from the sales lady we roamed around and got to look around ourselves before asking any questions we had. The bed was super easy to assemble and it is excellent quality!

Heeru

HeeruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gaudi Dinning table & Chairs

Bought Gaudi Dinning table and 6 Gaudi Chairs over the weekend, when opened the first two chairs and table are defective and sent email to support and they responded and replaced faulty onces. Response I received from warehouse guys especially from Jeremy was great and Would Likely recommend all friends and Family to shop there..!! Good Luck guys.

Kenny

KennySydney, NSW

Excellent value and quality~!!

Got this Paris Hardwood Queen Bed Frame for our first home.
Very friendly and easy communication.
Been compared to many other brand still B2C comes up on top of value and quality.

B2C FurnitureB2C Furniture

Fantastic bed , absolutely love it

Great range of products , was super easy to collect bed and staff were very helpful. The quality of the bed is very good and it looks awesome and assembling it was not hard.

Paris Queen Bed

I ordered a Paris queen bed after months of searching for a bed in Sydney. The staff were really helpful, the delivery was very quick and the price was so reasonable. The bed is of very high quality, very sturdy and looks even better in real life than it did in the photo. Would highly recommend the bed and b2c furniture!

Not what I expected

It wasn't what I expected, when making the bed you have to bend over as it's very low. Also the colour of the bedhead is more like a muddy
dirty creme colour not beige

Jess P.

Jess P.Sydney, NSW

Bella king single bed

Staff were friendly over the phone. Answered all my concerns and helped me decide by sending extra pictures of the product I wanted. Delivery went smoothly and the product was as described. Unfortunately the bed frame had a hairline crack in it, but staff were helpful and sent me some touch up paint which sorted the problem. I would definitely buy furniture from b2c again. Thanks

Quality item

Have been looking for a dining table set for a while and am so glad I came across B2C Furniture. The price was so affordable compared with other companies and the quality is always extremely good. I would definitely recommend others purchase from their store. The service we also experienced was great and we were constantly kept up to date.

Andrea T

Andrea T

Can't recommend more highly

I needed to move apts quickly due to personal circumstances and was looking for a bedroom set that was sturdy and well built, but wouldn't break the bank. That's what I got with B2C furniture. I purchased the set purely online and wasn't quite sure what to expect but the team were excellent, keeping me updated each step of the way and responding within hours to my enquiries. I even needed the set to be delivered on my moving in weekend from interstate and B2C were happy to accommodate. Assembly is required but I was more than happy to do that with the great prices. My bedroom set looks even better in real life and I've had absolutely no issues with it. Can't recommend these guys more highly.

Tina talebSydney, NSW

Taking legal action.

Tina taleb

It's very simple and straight forward the bed should have been advertised with the following description......

King single bed with single Trundle. Not king single bed with king single Trundle big difference.