B&D Doors and Openers

B&D Doors and Openers (page 2 of 4)

2.5

• Job Satisfaction

Stephanie P.

Stephanie P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience, mobile showroom made it easy, quality product. Thankyou!

We recently replaced my grandparents' garage door with a motorised B&D Roll-A-Door. Mobile showroom made the selection process easy (particularly given we weren't able to make it to a showroom). The consultant was friendly but not pushy. Installation was rescheduled once but plenty of notice given. Went in without a hitch on the day.

At 90 years of age my Grandparents are over the moon with the new look and the novelty of a motorised garage door! Highly recommend, thankyou.

Joe 1888

Joe 1888Melbourne

Disgusting and disgraceful, zero star rating. Had to select one Star to continue.

• +2
Job Satisfaction

Worthless product and even worse after sales service!

Mark G

Mark GLeeton

Great product, easy to install

Purchased a 'B&D Control-A-Door PowerDrive CADPD Garage Roller Door Opener' after 10 years of needing to get out of the car and manually open my garage roller door. Opener was easy to install (I was a first timer) and easy to program. My neighbour was impressed and also got one to replace his faulty one

Ozzybene

OzzybeneMelbourne

Horrible product, Their safety beam, and ridiculous warranty terms. Stay away

Lazer

LazerPerth

Over Priced Service and Extra Work

Sandip Patel

Sandip PatelVictoria

Tina is still on holiday & I'm waiting to get resolution from B&D doors.

I'm not sure but we paid for brand new doors and they installed very poor quality damage door, we send them so many videos as proof but they just playing around and around. Basically due to defective door we are not able to use it and we are literally scared while operating it. Very annoying noices coming while we operating it. I hope you guys come & installed brand new doors and operating kits. If you have any concern please speak to Ridgewater homes. As per my email to you both party I need solutions ASAP. We paid for brand new product not for damage & faulty product. Thanks feel free to contact me on my email. Cheers

Poor Customer Service

New home with Dixon - company was suppose to fix garage door before handover and didn't, customer service lied about repairs that were not carried out. 4 weeks and we are still waiting for the brand new door to work in our new Dixon home.

Anil

AnilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not professional and poor service

My garage door of newly build, not even 12 months gone, issues started.

Few first issues were related to garage door opening and closing, stuck in between, called them, they serviced it but it then making more noise, called again, serviced then, seems all good.

But after few months, motor started to beep, called them 3 times, nobody appeared, it was under warranty when I raised beeping issue, beeping continued 3 to 4 days whenever you open or close the door. After one month I got to know they can't do anything and I will be charged if I want my motor to be checked by them.

My builder was Coral Homes, they have given garage door to B&D. I never ever recommended B&D doors to any one!!!

Warranty is rubbish

Had a double garage door installed with our new build, door looks good but electric motor only lasted 18 months before it died, b&d said even though it's under warranty I have to pay for a call out fee & labor (I have never come across a more dodgey warranty) ended up being cheaper to get a local business to fix it & was told that motor was 2 x smaller than what should be fitted, b&d didn't care & said it's within there specs, was given the option of repairing it but it will probably fail again or purchase the correct size motor for $850. Disappointing that b&d won't stand behind there product & warrant is basically useless, won't use them again.

Job Satisfaction

Questionable technicians work for Band D roller doors Sydney!

Great efficient timely service

Very happy with our new door, installed today.
Installers were efficient, and offered clear instruction into the use of the door .All in all this has been a very positive experience.

Josef Berghofer

Josef BerghoferSydney, NSW

Last forever

My B&D Garage Roller Door is 19 Years old, the quality is great, I never had a Problem, now after 19 Years the time has come to replace some worn out Rollers, great Quality Product, thanks B&D, keep up Your Standard of Quality

Regards Josef

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Easily the best and Priced surprisingly competitively

As the developer of numerous warehouses and a proud family home owner, I can guarantee that B&D are By far the best quality product available in Australia, if not the World.
Easily the most secure door for my family and very user friendly and reliable. I Expected high prices, but in comparison, they are on par if not better than inferior competitors products and options so it’s obviously a great time to opt for an upgrade to your home or business garage door.
They’re innovation is well ahead of their competitors also I found.

John D

John DMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unethical Installers

We had a new door and moter installed last year, towards the end of last year it started not closing properly and we put in a warranty request with the installer, they charged us travel and a service charge because the door needs to be serviced once a year, although not even 12 months old and replaced a pin and rollers that were loose, they claim this is standard B&D policy

B&D Accredited Dealers

Poppy

PoppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rusted dooor

Unscrupulous company, they used to be Harris door. Our door rusted within 3 years of installation and the only solution offered from them was to replace the door, which they were going to charge us more than the original price we payed for the door. Strongly do not recommend dealing with this company.

Ajay Gandhi

Ajay GandhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not touch B&D products

Had a B&D panel lift installed with a wall remote for $600. In 2 years the Wall remote has degenerated and has a hole in it. Called gold coast Door center and then B&D - no help at all - wanted more money- this was the latest remote -cheap Quality stuff, so beware of this company

Terrible Customer Service!!!

Alooni86

Alooni86AU

B&D Garage doors

We had a double garage panel lift motorised doors installed. Great service and efficiently installed in time.

We managed to get the add on for Smartphone control which is a real life saver when you have need to open up without keys or have a family enter the premises.

Integration with good has just been updated.

Karl D.

Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Jade W.B&D Doors and Openers

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D

Robertasked

how do I get access to the "Code Set" button to reprogramme my spare RMD809 Remote Control to my new residence Roll-a-door. It is covered by a clear plastic cover that seems firmly fixed in place..

Jade W.B&D Doors and Openers

Hi Robert,

If you can please call our Help and Advice team on 13 62 63, that would be great. We need to ascertain which model of opener you have to make sure we are giving you the correct advice.

- Jade, B&D Team Member

Robert

My telephone query was most efficiently answered. Thank you.

Joseph L.

Joseph L.asked

my garage door cables had jumped out the spool , how to reset them

clayton
clayton

ring b&d and ask over the phone, they are pretty helpful.

Get an answer from our members and B&D Doors and Openers representatives