B&D Doors and Openers

YogeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely poor quality & service

Fritz
FritzVictoria

Garage doors don't close & NO after sales customer service!

Our garage door failed to close completely on the same day we got our house keys for our newly built home on 4May2021! It only closed halfway & wouldn't close using the remote or manually. We tried different ways to close it & finally found a certain way to close it. Paid for that upgrade? by the way! Called 136262 & installation but just gave us the runaround saying someone will call us to make an appointment for the service within 24 hours. Every time we call it's the same lip service. It's 24May2021 now, still nothing. If anyone willing, pls join me to report this company to Consumer Affairs Victoria. I am seriously considering filing a case with VCAT about this company.

Chan
Chan

Quality doors but…..

Yes there’s a but. Because the motor ain’t as good. They’re very slow and all the genuine remotes most times don’t open or close the doors. You will have to keep pressing them or go really close to the door for it to work. It then defeats the purpose of being convenient.
Always serviced yearly. Squeaks so bad. Most times it stops half way or 3/4s. I don’t know what’s up with it. Even the servicemen says the same but then said because the doors are heavy. I don’t know. My neighbours can use their remote from down the street (different brand roller doors) but with mine, im embarrassed to sit at my driveway pressing it multiple times for it to work.

Hi Chan,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know of this feedback. I would love to organise our technician to look more into this for you, Chan. Please call our help & advice team on 13 62 63 for further assistance. Thank you - Alex.

Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Service? - How do you spell that?.- Spare Parts in a service vehicle -You have to be joking!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers
Vego69
Vego69Hunter Region, NSW

Cheap and a Mistake

BondyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service NON Existent

Supposedly the best roller doors on the market but unfortunately the most incompetent organisation to deal with. Waited what appears to be normal time frames for the door to be made and then delivered to find out during installation that B&D had supplied the wrong length side rails and then left a whole panel out of the materials supplied to the installer. Took 24hours to get a response as to when missing panel would be supplied to then get a totally unacceptable timeframe. Now I have no response from management at B&D as requested in my official complaint. Come on B&D lift your game!!!!

Hi Alex,
Why should I contact you?
I have already lodged a complaint which has gone unanswered. Please refer to [Name Removed] to find out what is happening as he is the person I have not had a response from.

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Customer Service not worth 1 star

What a useless incompetent bunch. Not the staff members fault but b&d you really need to train your staff so the left hand has some idea what the right hand is doing. I have always had b&d products in the past and never had to deal with any problems apart from with this new door. Nothing but problems and getting it looked at..... 3 weeks later , multiple calls, taken time of work to meet a technician (if you could call him that) who had no idea what he was looking at..really! I would not recommend your product to my worst enemy. Still a dozen calls being told something different each time or a different person will call me back... 3 weeks later and no closer to having a door that functions... What a joke!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Looks good

Disappointed couldn't get the correct sized taper on the bottom from B&D.
Ok once I organised the additional taper and fitted myself.

Nicole

B&D Garage Doors

Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I have requested on several occasions to have an auto lock installed on my newly installed garage door. This seems to be a really difficult thing to achieve for this company as things have taken over a month and still no response from them. If you are considering a new garage door for your new or existing home please steer clear of this company as they can not achieve the most simplest requests and basically don't consider aftersales.

If i have the option again I would not be installing these doors and I will also inform as many people as I possibly can of this appalling service.

scott d.
scott d.Perth, WA

Disgusted!!!

Bad Door
Bad DoorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Joe 1888
Joe 1888Melbourne

Disgusting and disgraceful, zero star rating. Had to select one Star to continue.

• +2Thumbnail
Job Satisfaction

Worthless product and even worse after sales service!

craig
craigasked

i have two firma roller doors and b&d panel lift door all with b&d motorized openers . The openers are a set of pink and green , and a pair of green ones also and a large one secured in the house . But today i have lost the button side of one of the green ones , Where can i purschase and other one or a pair of new door openers please .

craig
craigasked

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Craig, thank you for your enquiry. To purchase a new B&D or ATA Remote you are able to go through to this email address. vicpickup@bnd.com.au. Please provide the model number or name of your opener when submitting. Have a great Day.

Karl D.
Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D