B&D Doors and Openers

Extremely poor quality & service

Steve
Steve Victoria

Faulty Motor Replaced - No Issues

Had a B&D roller door installed through a builder in 2019. After about 18 months I found one of the safety features wasn't working as it should. After a service call out they found it to be faulty. My motor/unit was no longer being made so B&D replaced it with a newer/better model. Have had no problems since. Pleased with the response.

Fritz
FritzVictoria

Garage doors don't close & NO after sales customer service!

Our garage door failed to close completely on the same day we got our house keys for our newly built home on 4May2021! It only closed halfway & wouldn't close using the remote or manually. We tried different ways to close it & finally found a certain way to close it. Paid for that upgrade? by the way! Called 136262 & installation but just gave us the runaround saying someone will call us to make an appointment for the service within 24 hours. Every time we call it's the same lip service. It's 24May2021 now, still nothing. If anyone willing, pls join me to report this company to Consumer Affairs Victoria. I am seriously considering filing a case with VCAT about this company.

Geoff
GeoffIllawarra, NSW

Service? - How do you spell that?.- Spare Parts in a service vehicle -You have to be joking!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers
Vego69
Vego69Hunter Region, NSW

Cheap and a Mistake

BondyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer Service NON Existent

Supposedly the best roller doors on the market but unfortunately the most incompetent organisation to deal with. Waited what appears to be normal time frames for the door to be made and then delivered to find out during installation that B&D had supplied the wrong length side rails and then left a whole panel out of the materials supplied to the installer. Took 24hours to get a response as to when missing panel would be supplied to then get a totally unacceptable timeframe. Now I have no response from management at B&D as requested in my official complaint. Come on B&D lift your game!!!!

Hi Alex,
Why should I contact you?
I have already lodged a complaint which has gone unanswered. Please refer to [Name Removed] to find out what is happening as he is the person I have not had a response from.

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Customer Service not worth 1 star

What a useless incompetent bunch. Not the staff members fault but b&d you really need to train your staff so the left hand has some idea what the right hand is doing. I have always had b&d products in the past and never had to deal with any problems apart from with this new door. Nothing but problems and getting it looked at..... 3 weeks later , multiple calls, taken time of work to meet a technician (if you could call him that) who had no idea what he was looking at..really! I would not recommend your product to my worst enemy. Still a dozen calls being told something different each time or a different person will call me back... 3 weeks later and no closer to having a door that functions... What a joke!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Cracked panels

Maureen
MaureenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, friendly and provided very good service.

We were very happy with the service provided. The service man arrived at the appointed time, was very friendly, efficient and ensured our roller door was in smooth working order.

gerry161
gerry161Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but not as strong as my old B&D

Installation was well done.
Making 2 separate payments 1 and 2 weeks before installation I was not impressed.
Being light weight it billows in and out with winds.
It is quieter than my 32 year old B&D door.
A few hiccups with it not closing or opening fully.

Very Happy

From quote to delivery and installation everything was perfect and very
professional. I am happy and I would recommend B&D Doors.

B & D Doors

Like the doors & openers but they make a loud noise when opening & closing. Told it is the doors hitting the axels.

Review collected in partnership with B&D Garage Doors and Openers

New motor

Needed a new motor and remotes. Couldn’t be happier. Only downfall is it’s so quiet that we never here each other coming home lol

Wendeth
WendethSydney, NSW

Smooth, quite garage doors

Arrived on time and completed the realigning of our doors and installed new motors. Boys were polite and efficient. We’re very happy with job and can’t believe the difference that having quite, smooth gliding doors has made.

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Excellent service from sales rep and professional installers.

The sales rep, Anthony, was a no pressure, easy to talk to, kind of fella who provided excellent service throughout the sales and installation process to ensure I was more than happy with the finished product. The installers, Luke and Shannon did a thoroughly professional installation job, and were extremely efficient, courteous, tidy, and punctual. We are very happy.

craig
craigasked

i have two firma roller doors and b&d panel lift door all with b&d motorized openers . The openers are a set of pink and green , and a pair of green ones also and a large one secured in the house . But today i have lost the button side of one of the green ones , Where can i purschase and other one or a pair of new door openers please .

craig
craigasked

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Craig, thank you for your enquiry. To purchase a new B&D or ATA Remote you are able to go through to this email address. vicpickup@bnd.com.au. Please provide the model number or name of your opener when submitting. Have a great Day.

Karl D.
Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D