B&D Doors and Openers

B&D Doors and Openers

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (17)
  • Job Satisfaction

Fritz
FritzVictoria

Garage doors don't close & NO after sales customer service!

Our garage door failed to close completely on the same day we got our house keys for our newly built home on 4May2021! It only closed halfway & wouldn't close using the remote or manually. We tried different ways to close it & finally found a certain way to close it. Paid for that upgrade? by the way! Called 136262 & installation but just gave us the runaround saying someone will call us to make an appointment for the service within 24 hours. Every time we call it's the same lip service. It's 24May2021 now, still nothing. If anyone willing, pls join me to report this company to Consumer Affairs Victoria. I am seriously considering filing a case with VCAT about this company.

Troy
TroyAdelaide

Customer Service not worth 1 star

What a useless incompetent bunch. Not the staff members fault but b&d you really need to train your staff so the left hand has some idea what the right hand is doing. I have always had b&d products in the past and never had to deal with any problems apart from with this new door. Nothing but problems and getting it looked at..... 3 weeks later , multiple calls, taken time of work to meet a technician (if you could call him that) who had no idea what he was looking at..really! I would not recommend your product to my worst enemy. Still a dozen calls being told something different each time or a different person will call me back... 3 weeks later and no closer to having a door that functions... What a joke!

BND Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

B&D Garage Doors

Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Appalling Customer Service

I have requested on several occasions to have an auto lock installed on my newly installed garage door. This seems to be a really difficult thing to achieve for this company as things have taken over a month and still no response from them. If you are considering a new garage door for your new or existing home please steer clear of this company as they can not achieve the most simplest requests and basically don't consider aftersales.

If i have the option again I would not be installing these doors and I will also inform as many people as I possibly can of this appalling service.

scott d.
scott d.Perth, WA

Disgusted!!!

Bad Door
Bad DoorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed

Joe 1888
Joe 1888Melbourne

Disgusting and disgraceful, zero star rating. Had to select one Star to continue.

• +2Thumbnail
Job Satisfaction

Worthless product and even worse after sales service!

Ozzybene
OzzybeneMelbourne

Horrible product, Their safety beam, and ridiculous warranty terms. Stay away

Lazer
LazerPerth

Over Priced Service and Extra Work

Sandip Patel
Sandip PatelVictoria

Tina is still on holiday & I'm waiting to get resolution from B&D doors.

I'm not sure but we paid for brand new doors and they installed very poor quality damage door, we send them so many videos as proof but they just playing around and around. Basically due to defective door we are not able to use it and we are literally scared while operating it. Very annoying noices coming while we operating it. I hope you guys come & installed brand new doors and operating kits. If you have any concern please speak to Ridgewater homes. As per my email to you both party I need solutions ASAP. We paid for brand new product not for damage & faulty product. Thanks feel free to contact me on my email. Cheers

Anil
AnilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not professional and poor service

My garage door of newly build, not even 12 months gone, issues started.

Few first issues were related to garage door opening and closing, stuck in between, called them, they serviced it but it then making more noise, called again, serviced then, seems all good.

But after few months, motor started to beep, called them 3 times, nobody appeared, it was under warranty when I raised beeping issue, beeping continued 3 to 4 days whenever you open or close the door. After one month I got to know they can't do anything and I will be charged if I want my motor to be checked by them.

My builder was Coral Homes, they have given garage door to B&D. I never ever recommended B&D doors to any one!!!

Job Satisfaction

Questionable technicians work for Band D roller doors Sydney!

John D
John DMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unethical Installers

We had a new door and moter installed last year, towards the end of last year it started not closing properly and we put in a warranty request with the installer, they charged us travel and a service charge because the door needs to be serviced once a year, although not even 12 months old and replaced a pin and rollers that were loose, they claim this is standard B&D policy

craig
craigasked

i have two firma roller doors and b&d panel lift door all with b&d motorized openers . The openers are a set of pink and green , and a pair of green ones also and a large one secured in the house . But today i have lost the button side of one of the green ones , Where can i purschase and other one or a pair of new door openers please .

craig
craigasked

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Craig, thank you for your enquiry. To purchase a new B&D or ATA Remote you are able to go through to this email address. vicpickup@bnd.com.au. Please provide the model number or name of your opener when submitting. Have a great Day.

Karl D.
Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D