B&D Doors and Openers

B&D Doors and Openers (page 2 of 3)

• Job Satisfaction

Sandip Patel
Sandip PatelVictoria

Tina is still on holiday & I'm waiting to get resolution from B&D doors.

I'm not sure but we paid for brand new doors and they installed very poor quality damage door, we send them so many videos as proof but they just playing around and around. Basically due to defective door we are not able to use it and we are literally scared while operating it. Very annoying noices coming while we operating it. I hope you guys come & installed brand new doors and operating kits. If you have any concern please speak to Ridgewater homes. As per my email to you both party I need solutions ASAP. We paid for brand new product not for damage & faulty product. Thanks feel free to contact me on my email. Cheers

Poor Customer Service

New home with Dixon - company was suppose to fix garage door before handover and didn't, customer service lied about repairs that were not carried out. 4 weeks and we are still waiting for the brand new door to work in our new Dixon home.

Anil
AnilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not professional and poor service

My garage door of newly build, not even 12 months gone, issues started.

Few first issues were related to garage door opening and closing, stuck in between, called them, they serviced it but it then making more noise, called again, serviced then, seems all good.

But after few months, motor started to beep, called them 3 times, nobody appeared, it was under warranty when I raised beeping issue, beeping continued 3 to 4 days whenever you open or close the door. After one month I got to know they can't do anything and I will be charged if I want my motor to be checked by them.

My builder was Coral Homes, they have given garage door to B&D. I never ever recommended B&D doors to any one!!!

Warranty is rubbish

Had a double garage door installed with our new build, door looks good but electric motor only lasted 18 months before it died, b&d said even though it's under warranty I have to pay for a call out fee & labor (I have never come across a more dodgey warranty) ended up being cheaper to get a local business to fix it & was told that motor was 2 x smaller than what should be fitted, b&d didn't care & said it's within there specs, was given the option of repairing it but it will probably fail again or purchase the correct size motor for $850. Disappointing that b&d won't stand behind there product & warrant is basically useless, won't use them again.

Job Satisfaction

Questionable technicians work for Band D roller doors Sydney!

John D
John DMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unethical Installers

We had a new door and moter installed last year, towards the end of last year it started not closing properly and we put in a warranty request with the installer, they charged us travel and a service charge because the door needs to be serviced once a year, although not even 12 months old and replaced a pin and rollers that were loose, they claim this is standard B&D policy

Threadgold Architecture
Threadgold ArchitecturePerth, WA

B&D Accredited Dealers

Poppy
PoppySouth East Queensland, QLD

Rusted dooor

Unscrupulous company, they used to be Harris door. Our door rusted within 3 years of installation and the only solution offered from them was to replace the door, which they were going to charge us more than the original price we payed for the door. Strongly do not recommend dealing with this company.

Ajay Gandhi
Ajay GandhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not touch B&D products

Had a B&D panel lift installed with a wall remote for $600. In 2 years the Wall remote has degenerated and has a hole in it. Called gold coast Door center and then B&D - no help at all - wanted more money- this was the latest remote -cheap Quality stuff, so beware of this company

Terrible Customer Service!!!

Job Satisfaction

Not up to expectations. Very much disappointed with their service

Merridy L.B&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Shruthi, the issue you are describing is for an opener not a door. Could you please confirm the brand of your opener and then contact us on 13 62 63? We have searched for a customer under your display name and cannot find a reference. Thank you

AlthomPerth, WA

Business model stinks

Sell you a garage door but then outsource everything to dealers who simply aren't interested in anything other than selling you a new door.
I've been trying to get someone to supply & fit Emb-a-Seals to our existing B&D Sectional door but just get the runaround from their agents.
Initial price provided was $390 and wait 4 weeks for parts delivery - never happened and when I called to find out what was going on no one knew anything about the inital quote.
Next dealer - "can't be done"
Next dealer - About $600 but it's not worth our while.
Absolutley hopeless

Althom

How do I send you a PM on here?

Answer the phone!!

Been on hold for over 30 min. sick of listening to the voice recording.
How do you make money if you never answer the phone.

Hi Kevin,
I am sorry to hear that we didn't get to your call. Could you please private message your contact number and we will call you?
Kind Regards,
B&D

Xin
XinSydney

Don’t buy. Easy to broke, expensive to repair

I have a B&D CADP installed in my house. The motor starts playing stopping game to us just right after the 5 year warranty expired. The installer informed us that B&D is not willing to do repair for us since the motor is now dead 6 month after the warranty expired. Instead, I need to pay $450 for repairing it if I still want to fix it. Which is $25 cheaper to buy a same model in new from eBays. Are you guys mad??? Terrible quality, supper bad services (not helping anything if you just out of warranty), super expensive for parts...... just move away from B&D!!!

Paden
PadenBunbury WA

B&D are not worth the trouble

craig
craigasked

i have two firma roller doors and b&d panel lift door all with b&d motorized openers . The openers are a set of pink and green , and a pair of green ones also and a large one secured in the house . But today i have lost the button side of one of the green ones , Where can i purschase and other one or a pair of new door openers please .

craig
craigasked

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Craig, thank you for your enquiry. To purchase a new B&D or ATA Remote you are able to go through to this email address. vicpickup@bnd.com.au. Please provide the model number or name of your opener when submitting. Have a great Day.

Karl D.
Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D