B&D Doors and Openers

B&D Doors and Openers

Looks good

Disappointed couldn't get the correct sized taper on the bottom from B&D.
Ok once I organised the additional taper and fitted myself.

craig

craigasked

i have two firma roller doors and b&d panel lift door all with b&d motorized openers . The openers are a set of pink and green , and a pair of green ones also and a large one secured in the house . But today i have lost the button side of one of the green ones , Where can i purschase and other one or a pair of new door openers please .

craig

craigasked

BnD Team MemberB&D Garage Doors and Openers

Hi Craig, thank you for your enquiry. To purchase a new B&D or ATA Remote you are able to go through to this email address. vicpickup@bnd.com.au. Please provide the model number or name of your opener when submitting. Have a great Day.

Karl D.

Karl D.asked

Hi from Canada,
I am having functional and parts sourcing problems for an original Ancor Roll-A-Door. The operator was replaced roughly 7 years ago with an RDO-2V1SM. The safety interlock used with keyless remote fob is an ATA PE-2 (not sure of the age). Recently, I noticed that the receiver relay will start clicking frantically when there is nothing breaking the IR beam. The door will not work from the operator keypad, or, the remote key fob. Now, I notice that when the "clicking" stops, The relay will not open (or, close) when obstruction is encountered. I have disassembled, cleaned and re-aimed the transmitter and receiver. I have done everything required in the operator manual, as well. Is this a PE-2 problem? Also, I have been trying to find the extruded vinyl seal for the bottom of this door without success...it is not a typical size. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Hi Karl,

Thanks for submitting your question. Without being able to see the door or hear the sounds it's a little tough for us to advise. To ensure we give you the best advice, we would recommend calling our local Canadian Dealership in Vancouver on 604.637.2030. They will be able to effectively direct your inquiry.

If you have any trouble send us an email at customerenquiries@bnd.com.au and we will follow it up with them.

- Jade, Team Member at B&D