B&H Photo

B&H Photo (page 2 of 62)

4.8 from 1,234 reviews

1,043

Great

Great. It's actually cheaper and quicker to order frpm BH than to buy from Austrailia (where I live). I know what I want, so it's never a problem. Usually get orders in about a week.

Great shopping

Very Easy to order and great product choice with good pricing , easy navigation to find what you need and good descriptions and specs .
Very helpful with reviews both good and bad .

Always top service

Ive always enjoyed using BH because of the ease of shopping with them and a great range of products and the best of quality and service and my products arrive in Australia very quickly

Super awesome

All shopping done under 5 min. Price could be a bit batter but shipping is chipper so love it. Saving cart option is awesome and searching items are easy too.

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

B&H Photography - Totally unprofessional

ReyzinQ

ReyzinQPerth, WA

Always love to shop at B&H

Always love to shop at B&H especially for the special price! Web site are easy to navigate and those tech products are almost available. Shopping at B&H are always secured. Recommended!

Worth 5 stars

I buy a lot of Pictorico and every delivery to me in Australia is quick and the service prompt. If I was a dweller in NYC I am sure I would be a regular in the shop!

Andy Cross

Andy CrossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

B&H have always good prices and I have never had any problems with delivery. So as a result I have never had to send anything back and when living in Australia is good.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

No technical service no after sales service

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Service

excellent service and completive prices, always seem to have the item that I want, and pleasant and easy experience shopping online.
I prefer shopping here than on amazon , for peace of mind on products and a great selection of postal services available.

Gary

GaryHunter Region, NSW

Love B&H for everything Photography what Australia don't sell

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedWestern Digital WDBSMT0040BBK-NESN (4TB)

Terry

TerrySydney Surrounds, NSW

Into the world of XQD!

I'm a (relatively) regular customer from Australia and B&H have never let me down. New to the Nikon D850 animal with its diet of XQD cards I found B&H to have an excellent price for both the card and shipping. My orders always arrive quickly and securely. After I order from B&H I usually spend another hour or so drooling over all of the toys they stock, wishing I could just win the lottery. I'll be back!

franko

frankoNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great product range, great prices, great service.

I have been purchasing from B&H Photo since the 1990's and have always been delighted with the range of products, prices and above all, the excellent service. They make ordering from 2000 miles away easy.

MDTURNERINOZ

MDTURNERINOZ

I love shopping B&H but they help me spend moeny too easily :0)

I love this website; it so (too) easily to spend lots of money! Great shopping experience! I will "be back" as Arnie says! B&H is where I spend most of my retirement money! ;0)

Michael R.

Michael R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Graphic Card delivery

I placed the order for a Graphics Card on Friday afternoon for delivery to Australia.
The card arrived Monday morning.
Saved approx. $80 as well ,Great service.
Will definitely try them for future purchases

Product PurchasedGraphic Card
David

DavidCentral Queensland, QLD

On line purchase

Everything from start to ordered was straight forward. I have purchased items before and if a search comes up with them as a supplier i am more than willing to purchase.

easy, clear and helpful

Was unsure if a bridge plate would fit my camera, the team gave me a quick and concise response. Love B and H. Shipping was reasonably priced. I look forward to visiting the store in NYC.

Really good site to find product, read reviews and buy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good site and easy to use.

Providing an option to see prices in Australian dollars when searching would be great. (Instead of leaving it until checkout.) It is the site I go to when I can't find what I need in Australia. I haven't been disappointed yet.

comprehensive and helpful

Comprehensive and helpful. B&H carry what professionals need. Excellent website full description of products and application. All at one site, wish other merchants would provide such an efficient web shop.

JAMES McCARRON.

JAMES McCARRON.asked

Are these 2 DVD's available?
No.1 Blue Crane Digital DVD's. Canon 5D Mark 4 Basic Controls.

No.2 Canon 5D Mark 4 Advanced Topics. Thank You.

Bob

Bobasked

hi
I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them.
I live in Canberra and will travel to see them.
Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one?
Regards
Bob Kibble
[email removed]

Mel B
Mel B

They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

Larissaasked

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says?

Thanks :)

Consumer #1
Consumer #1

Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.

Larissa

Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)

Weeds
Weeds

Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.