B&H Photo

B&H Photo (page 2 of 60)

4.8 from 1,196 reviews

Hard to find items found at B&H!

Losing a tiny part in an aircraft hangar is a nuisance and trying to find a reliable supplier of a hard-to-find replacement is time-consuming and frustrating. Going direct to B&H was a no-brainer.

Perfect for the things that I need

Excellent product range, easy to navigate, plenty of information available to make a informed decision. Easy returns policy though never needed to use it and warranty terms are very useful.

Well run company

I find B&H to be a well run, professional company with good prices and a broad range. I buy most of my film from B&H and have never had an issue. The prices are reasonable but more importantly they have good stock levels. Keep it up.

Affectionate Australian customer

Excellent service and customer care.
So far is the best place where I can buy my video equipment
also because the price is very competitive.

Excellent services

fast and helpful customer services, easy check-out, but I needed to wait for a bit due to back order i.e. understandable.

I have purchased several time from B+H. Delivery to Australia has always been quick and easy. I will buy again.

The photographer's supply rock.

Have used B&H for over a decade, great service and reliable.
They ship oversees with speed and accuracy, have an amazing amount of stock and the whole exercise is always pleasant.

I always return to B & H for my camera and video equipment purchases

I was unable to purchase the product in Australia but could rely on B & H to have it on sale at a competitive price and ship it promptly to Australia.

good going

This site is easy to search and contains competitive prices that can be difficult to find in retail shops here in Australia.

cheaper than anywhereiin Australia

It's amazing that I can shop at B&H on the other side of the world and get cheaper camera equipment and shipping than I can in my own country. Also, their used section is second to none with great warranty and pricing!

Great online shopping

Excellent customer service. Ordered a 3d printer to be shipped to Australia. Had my queries answered promptly and then item was shipped within hours of my order being placed. Arrived in Australia in a matter of days.
Even with the shipping cost, my purchase cost only 2/3rds of the cost of the cheapest price I could find locally.

Excellent choice of products at unbeatable price.

I found what I wanted easily on the website, and the price was very competitive.A very pleasurable shopping experience. Will be back!

The best retail shop.

They have a variety of products, good price range, reliable, good quality and fast delivery to worldwide. I am very satisfied..

A great site for Australian shoppers

I purchased an SD Card from B&H Photo - the item was half the price i would have paid in a local retail store.

Unfortunately Australia Post lost my parcel in the lead up to Christmas. I contacted B&H Photo and they sent a replacement card once the investigation was finalised, which came within a week.

Their customer service is great and i look forward to purchasing more from them!

Awesome Pricing, Great Service

Half the price you would pay in Australia. Delivery is about the same from the states as it is locally from Australia.
Highly recommend B&H

Reliable as always

Can be relied on - even from half way around the world. These guys have been doing it since ever and are worry free.

After searching intensely and looking at various other sites this was the best price and detail of the item I could find

Wonderful site

Only concern was I didn't understand the difference between DHL express and global mail as the express was cheaper so didn't know which to choose

B & H - Best store for Photographers

Has the most comprehensive stock for photographers. Quick and easy steps to place orders. Very efficient in dispatching and delivery.

First time user - very professional site

Cheapest on ebay, and best information and photos of product. I like this site and will continue to use the B and H ebay store.

hi I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them. I live in Canberra and will travel to see them. Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one? Regards Bob Kibble [email removed]
They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says? Thanks :)
Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.