B&H Photo

1,025

Kev Russell

Kev RussellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you again!

Finding what I want is Easy as. The product range is awesome. Always have had good service. Great delivery times. Always good products! Many thanks. Thank you for the annual catalogue.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedLensbaby Sweet 35 Optic lens

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

ordering from aust for over 20 years

easy and prompt without the salesman selling you something you don't need
extensive range and prompt delivery.
very quick turnaround and delivery to post office box which a lot of other companies don't do

Never trust the store's employees...

BHPhoto fake SD cards

B&H is a great shop, however I recently bought 2 Sandisk SD cards which I thought to be fakes. I reported this to them and I was told to put in a warranty claim with Sandisk - what a dumb response - there is no warranty for fake cards. Then they stopped responding to my follow up emails - this was the most disappointing part of their customer service. So, I wasn’t able to resolve the issue with them.

My advice, even if the packaging looks genuine test the card within 30 days of receipt otherwise BHPhoto will not make any attempts to resolve the issue.

BILL

BILLBurwood East

Worst business I have ever had

I wouldn't even rate band h they are nothing but a bunch of crooks they sold us soft ware that we couldn't even open and then refused to refund our money just because we are in Australia. I will keep on their back as long as I live.

fair value

fair value

No international support

B&h are the worst. Sold me defective equipment and avoid responsibility because I am in Australia. Lesson learned.

Months of frustrating emails with them ignoring me. They just send nonsensical unhelpful robotic replies.

Excellent Service and Delivery

I came across B&H when I visited New York, so was happy to order on-line from them. They offer several different delivery options which were competitively priced. It only took days for my order to arrive in Australia and I was kept informed of all stages of the delivery process. The goods were in excellent condition and queries to B&H were promptly answered. The goods themselves were also competitively priced when compared to Australian retailers and Amazon. The packaging could be improved slightly (maybe a bit more bubble wrap securely around the internal package), but otherwise very happy with this supplier.

Steve

SteveNewcastle

Goods not received, woeful customer service - you have been warned

kazz

kazz

excellent service and delivery time

I purchased a trail camera and found the price to be very competitive.It was easy to pay for online and chose the faster shipping which took 6 days to be delivered to Victoria, Australia......faster than our domestic mail.
I felt the packing could have been better with some bubble wrap placed under the camera box,as there was only packing to the top to keep the box from moving around inside the shipping box.
all in all a very positive experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending B & H to family and friends.
One of the best online stores I have dealt with.

Great product - terrible sevice & delayed delivery

madscientist

madscientist

Great Service, Fast Delivery

Compared to most shops here at home, you'd think that an overseas firm wouldn't be able to compete with the service they can provide. You'd be wrong. B&H Photo are probably one of the best online stores around. Great prices, more than competitive even when compared to the prices you have to pay for goods here. And, even after shipping, many of their goods turn out cheaper than what you can get them here for. Also, excellent customer service. Any problems are answered promptly and they don't hold out on you. Delivery is pretty slick going through the usual transshipping agencies like DHL and FedEx. Got my parcel from them before the due date. All in all, I would be more than happy to keep doing business with them.

chastleton

chastletonSydney

26 days to get to Australia

I ordered items online 17 January for delivery to Australia.

It arrived in Australia 8 February.

It was delivered today 12 February - ie it took 26 days.

On 6 February, I questioned how long it was taking and I got this response from B&H:
"I apologize for the delay with your order. With DHL Saver, they send all packages to their hub in Germany first before it is distributed to the local post office for delivery. Since this is a saver method of shipping, we are unable to open up an investigation until 2/17 if the package hasn't been received by then."

I was not happy with this response.

Darren B

Darren BMelbourne

Pleasure to use and ULTRA FAST shipping

Ordered a number of items to be shipped to Australia, some in stock and some weren’t. I was expecting the order to wait until it all arrived, but to my amazement, they sent out what they had a few days later sent the rest. From the time they sent it, it was in my hand within 4 days!!! That’s from us to au. No more amazon for me, B&H Photo have blown me away. Thanks so much.

Great stock and service.

Always great. Prices, service and shipping are always equal or better than the others.
Shipping is quicker and more reliable than from internal Australia.

Jono

JonoPerth

Faster shipping times than from within my own country.

B&H apart from being my most trusted supplier now for 6 years, actually get things delivered to me quicker than most online stores that are based within my own country of Australia.

Fantastic all round

Best Deals tried everywhere else
Fast Delivery with reasonable postage costs
Excellent service fast and reliable
I would recommend B and H to everyone.

Fast delivery

Very competitive- don't want to write an essay here but I use B&H often because they can move stuff into my country quicker than what the local companies can supply. Local supply and delivery will often take 7-10 days to get stuff 30 kilometres!!

Great range & fast delivery!

I may live in Australia but B&H is my first port of call when i need something, I know that it will be delivered in only a few days after purchase.

B&H are the best

The prices are super competitive and delivery is always fast. B&H have a massive range of goods to choose from. I couldn't ask for more

I love this online shop!! Great range and prices.

This is the best value shopping place for my photo/video needs and the reviews, information and range make selection a breeze.

Bob

Bobasked

hi
I have looking at the jvc quadproof camcorders. The everio R 4 K series looks interesting but there does not appear to be an agent or a place where in Australia where I can see them.
I live in Canberra and will travel to see them.
Would you please give me some information about them and where I may see one?
Regards
Bob Kibble
[email removed]

Mel B

They are based in New York. Their website shows examples of goods.

Larissaasked

I really want to purchase a Rokinon lens from B&H, I am in Tasmania Australia, and have read up and down reviews. I want to make sure before I buy, is it legit, are they good and when the products arrive are they new and exactly as their description says?

Thanks :)

Consumer #1
Consumer #1

Don't know the lens you've mentioned but B+H are reputable. Expect to receive what you order in stated delivery time, in good order & well packed. That's my experience with B+H.

Larissa

Thanks very much, I was interested in Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 lens, just wanted to get a few honest opinions before I buy :)

Weeds
Weeds

Hi Larissa, personally I don't like to purchase lenses or camera bodies from overseas businesses due to the limitations with warranties and many manufacturers not providing international warranties. B&H are very reputable and I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from them. I'd shop around some of the Australian retailers, I know you are limited in where to buy from in Tasmania as I grew up there and there is no competition when it comes to negotiating a good price on camera equipment. You either pay the rrp or you don't get what you want. I now live in Sydney and there is a lot of competition which means you can get some great prices on camera equipment. It all depends on what your budget is though.

CategoryOnline Shops and Electronics & Computing Shops