• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Stress Free Building!!

I have just finished the final completion inspection and due to pick up the keys to my new home very soon.
I cannot be more delighted with the final result!
Having built in the past, I found that the whole process was a complete nightmare and swore to never build again. That was until I met Dave at B1 and his guarantee that the building process with them would be easy and stress free. I was a little skeptical at first but this soon changed and realized he was true to his word. The whole process ran like a well oiled machine and I must pass my thanks on to my site supervisor Brian and client liaison Jo. I would and have recommended them to many of my contacts.
Thanks again B1 it`s been an absolute pleasure!!

Uzayr G.

Uzayr G.Perth, WA

Seemless experience through perfect sales consultant

Through a tough period of buying a first home, Damien Clancy made everything so seamless. He helped us manage the daunting process of building our first home. He was there whenever we needed him and it didn't matter when. He comes Highly recommended as a new home sales consultant. His help through the process until we had recieved the keys, had us asking; "is it really this easy?" We will most defintely be using him for our next build.

Hi Uzayr,
Thank you for your 5-star review and we are so pleased you chose to build your first home with us! It's really great to hear you were so happy with your building experience.
All the best, and big thanks from the B1 Team

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Such a stress free experience!

My build was managed extremely well. Stress free and great communication. Any issues that were discussed were managed professionally and efficiently. I can’t fault the team and am so grateful that I chose B1. My costs stayed true to the estimate and well within budget. One very happy home owner and will be recommending B1 to all my friends and family.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear your building experience with B1 Homes was well managed and stress free. We wish you all the very best and many happy memories in your beautiful new home.

Best sale consultant

Construction End DateApril 2020
Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

My dream home built with B1 homes

B1 homes was an amazing company to build through with no problems to big or small for them to assist with. I cant thank the team enough especially Sam Gusic and Adam Austin for everything they did for me during my time building with them. Amazing service from everyone at B1 homes it was a fantastic building experience thank you....

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Tim O

Tim O

Its the people who set them apart

Construction End DateJanuary 2020
Chloe

ChloeWheatbelt, WA

Bad customer service, fairly good build

Construction End DateMarch 2017

Dave is a really nice guy, very patient listens to what you want and shares ideas, easy to talk too. Keeps me up to date honest, keeps me in check and on budget. Couldn’t ask for a better person to be dealing with for building my first home.would recommend him to anyone.

Hi Sera,
It is great to hear you are enjoying your first home building journey! We cannot wait to see it all come together over the coming months and know you are going to love it.
All the best, the Team at B1 Homes

LornaPerth, WA

highly recommend B1, great service

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Great Build

This was our first time building a house with a company. The design process was made very easy by Josh with help from John and his expertise in 2 storey home builds. Pre-start was an excellent process and Erin was able to visualise the house and assist with further ideas of plan alterations and things that we just hadn't thought of. The house was completed on time and to a very high standard. I have recommended B1 as a builder to any one who asks.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Hem

HemPerth, WA

Wish I could rate B1 more highly

Melody l.

Melody l.Perth, WA

Bad post construction service

Very Slow response after construction. Did not want to take any responsibility with any structural issues with the house. They would try to keep you happy by saying yes to repair the issues and then they turn around and tell you it is not possible after doing all the inspections.

fbakar

fbakarPerth, WA

4x2 The Value build

Overall B1 homes were very efficient in completing my home. I am pleased with the customer service provided throughout the build. You get what you pay for per se. Rodney Stone is an asset, he was always reachable for start to finish and thank you Adam Austin for persevering with my financing.

Maurice

MauricePerth, WA

Excellent Builder,value for money,Extremely happy.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Extremely Happy

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Thanks for your review Charmaine! We are so glad that you are extremely happy with your new home. We wish you and your family many happy memories in your new home.

Sincerely,
The B1 Homes Team

Jake M.

Jake M.Perth, WA

Unreal experience

Construction End DateDecember 2020

AC and DN

AC and DNPerth, WA

Our perfect build is now our home!

Stuart

StuartPerth, WA

The team was fantastic and super helpful, always punctual and very knowledgeable couldnt recommend them more!

The whole build was super high quality and work was completed quickly and with high quality, there werent any hidden fees and everything was explained, the building manager helped explain everything and got everything fixed up early for me, and Jo was extremely helpful and made my building experience great

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

Alanab

Alanabasked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

Customer Service B.B1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim