Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Great experience building with B1 homes

Building with B1 homes was a rewarding, easy, and the best decision we made! We signed to build mid-pandemic and had no issues or delays whatsoever - house was built within the timeframe given and updates always received along the way. Every staff member at B1 was always transparent and happy to help me. My sales rep Ryan was so understanding, patient, while super quick to answer any questions that I had. He also liaised with my broker to make this the most straightforward and fun process! My client liaison Amy and site supervisor Jimmy were also amazing to deal with. B1 homes are genuinely interested in the best outcome for the client. Would recommend 100%!!

Great Building experience

As a first home owner and builder i was nervous to be building on my own however, i received the best service and support from B1 Homes. My 4x2 home was built in under 12 months! Adam from Finance was excellent with communication and guidance, he would call whenever i had a question. Lindsay the Site Supervisor was very thorough and made sure everything was completed properly. With all the issues going on with Builders/contracts during the COVID pandemic i consider myself lucky. I had no issues or delays with anything!!

Sami
SamiPerth, WA

Ryan is the reason I built a home!
I met with the Salesman Ryan from B1 Homes last year. He was always available, understanding and answered any and every question I had no matter what. In my initial meeting Ryan made me feel very at ease and promised to be there every step of the way, hes the reason I decided to build. Ryan worked with myself and the broker on a Sunday afternoon to secure my lot for me, ultimately helping me dodge the delays currently affecting the construction industry.

My site manager Jimmy has continued to be supportive even after key handover and has visited my home multiple times to investigate queries I have had.

The process process easy and Ryan and B1 were completely transparent. B1 homes is the way to go!

Construction End DateMarch 2021

lanna
lannaperth

Great experience - recommend!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Emily Rogers
Emily RogersPerth, WA

B1 Have set the bar very high!!

B1 Homes we’re fantastic to deal with right from the get go!! Very smooth process with every staff member we dealt with. Ryan our Salesman was always available and anwswered every question. Matt our supervisor went over and above! Our inspector couldn’t pick up anything! So so happy with our new house!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Jessica
Jessica Perth, WA

In love with my new home

Construction End DateApril 2021

Fantastic Builder, highly recommend Ish!!

B1 Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional, ISH SHOKAR.
The sales professional went above and beyond his role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend Ish Shokar, sale professional for anyone looking for a professional advise that deliver what they promise.

Alana B
Alana BWestern Australia

Build with Melanie

Construction End DateMay 2021

Anjali
AnjaliPerth, WA

So pleased with B1 Homes!!!

Homes for  families
Homes for familiesPerth, WA

The homebuilder everyone needs to know

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

j_t_tomlinson
j_t_tomlinsonPerth, WA

Exactly what I ordered and with great Customer service

B1 have been very good to build with. They have catered for our every need along the journey and have tried very hard to ensure our experience was a good one.

Our house was very different to the standard plan, but B1 managed to design it perfectly. The house is amazing and I would 100% build with them again!

Richard W was our sales agent. I recommend him!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi j_t_tomlinson, we are so pleased the experience exceeded expectations along the way and that you are over the moon with your new home :) This is the reason we love doing what we do! Here is to many happy years ahead - from our team at B1 Homes.

Jeordie
JeordiePerth, WA

5 Stars is not enough!

Isaac
IsaacPerth, WA

This is one happy chappy

This is my first build and it has gone amazingly. The job is not finished. We started with an amazingly bubbly agent called Melanie. As my lot was a rear entry plot we ended you with a custom build. Mel guided us through the process making it as easy as possible. It ended up giving us a 4 bed, 2 bath house, with one of the biggest on-site I have seen. The build has gone reasonably quickly. The tradesmen who have come onsite have done an amazing job.

UPDATE: The build is now finished and I am over the moon with our NEW HOME.
So happy with how it turned out colour are amazing, house is simplistic, just how we wanted it.

• +9Thumbnail
Construction End DateJanuary 2021
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Isaac, what a fantastic review! We hear you have a stunning kitchen and scullery in the making for your love of cooking - what a treat in a first home! We wish you many years of happiness in your new home :) From the Team and B1 Homes

Peter Senior
Peter SeniorPerth, WA

B1 homes. Excellent service and product

B1 were awesome in all they did.
Really friendly staff and hassle free service from start to finish. Caring and helpful attitude. Build management was very organised and smooth. Always on time or ahead of time including meetings on site.
I would highly recommend B1 to anyone wanting their own home with minimal troubles

Construction End DateNovember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Peter, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with our team! We work really hard to make the experience as memorable as possible so thank you for the kind words. Here is to many happy years in your new home, from our team at B1 Homes :)

Gerrit
GerritPerth, WA

My Baldivis house and land package by B1 homes

Thank you to Blake, Adam and Jo for assisting me in my first home. Blake has been amazing from start of the build all the way to the end. Adam made finance a breeze and you could always get a reply from Jo with updates on the build. A real pleasure all the way.

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom double garage home on a huge 430square block for 350000. Sure it doesn’t have a garden in the back or inside paint yet, but the quality of the build can not be beat. Thank you to everyone involved. Very pleased and could definitely recommend B1 homes

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim