• Build Stage

JeordiePerth, WA

5 Stars is not enough!

Construction End DateApril 2021

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Excellent communication the whole way through the process

Matt McCoy reached out to us after an inquiry online in relation to building our first home. Since the first contact till now, Matt has been informative, professional and easy to deal with the whole way through.

Everyone at B1homes have been awesome to deal with. Their online hub is so easy to use, making the prestart quick and easy.

Would recommend B1homes to anyone looking to build their home.

Construction End DateAugust 2021
Etienne O.

Etienne O.Perth, WA

Fate brought us to Blake and we haven't looked back!

Isaac

IsaacPerth, WA

This is one happy chappy

This is my first build and it has gone amazingly. The job is not finished. We started with an amazingly bubbly agent called Melanie. As my lot was a rear entry plot we ended you with a custom build. Mel guided us through the process making it as easy as possible. It ended up giving us a 4 bed, 2 bath house, with one of the biggest on-site I have seen. The build has gone reasonably quickly. The tradesmen who have come onsite have done an amazing job.

UPDATE: The build is now finished and I am over the moon with our NEW HOME.
So happy with how it turned out colour are amazing, house is simplistic, just how we wanted it.

• +9Thumbnail
Construction End DateJanuary 2021
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Isaac, what a fantastic review! We hear you have a stunning kitchen and scullery in the making for your love of cooking - what a treat in a first home! We wish you many years of happiness in your new home :) From the Team and B1 Homes

Peter Senior

Peter SeniorPerth, WA

B1 homes. Excellent service and product

B1 were awesome in all they did.
Really friendly staff and hassle free service from start to finish. Caring and helpful attitude. Build management was very organised and smooth. Always on time or ahead of time including meetings on site.
I would highly recommend B1 to anyone wanting their own home with minimal troubles

Construction End DateNovember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Peter, we are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with our team! We work really hard to make the experience as memorable as possible so thank you for the kind words. Here is to many happy years in your new home, from our team at B1 Homes :)

B1 Blake

B1 BlakePerth, WA

Back on Track

Building a home was a daunting prospect for me as a single parent. After significant changes in my life, I felt like I was back to ‘square one’ and starting all over again. I found myself renting after having been a home owner for 16 years. I had spoken to a few different builders, but instantly felt comfortable and hopeful after meeting Blake from B1 Homes. Blake and the team are ‘down to Earth’, always helpful and reliable. Blake has gone above and beyond to make this process as painless as possible. Thank you B1 for helping me get back on track, and once again be investing in a more secure future for my children, rather than someone elses. So much appreciated, Donna.

Homes for  families

Homes for familiesPerth, WA

Only perfection***B1 homes(Adam A &Greg M)

Gerrit

GerritPerth, WA

My Baldivis house and land package by B1 homes

Thank you to Blake, Adam and Jo for assisting me in my first home. Blake has been amazing from start of the build all the way to the end. Adam made finance a breeze and you could always get a reply from Jo with updates on the build. A real pleasure all the way.

I have a beautiful 4 bedroom double garage home on a huge 430square block for 350000. Sure it doesn’t have a garden in the back or inside paint yet, but the quality of the build can not be beat. Thank you to everyone involved. Very pleased and could definitely recommend B1 homes

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Happy with the Service from Blake at B1 Homes and the Team

We are happy to be working with Blake who has been available to talk about our project any time any day. Our slab has been poured very quick and we are so happy to see the first steps of our build take place. We are exited to see the next step and believe we are well looked after with Blake Shuttleworth. Will update again when the house is all done. Very happy customers considering we have not met Blake yet only chatted on the phone and through email.

Thomas

ThomasPerth, WA

Pre-construction phase of building my first home

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Thomas, that sounds like a fantastic way start to your first build! We are pleased our team has given you the confidence and knowledge and will continue to do so as the build takes shape. Big thanks, the team at B1 Homes :)

First home build

Construction End DateMay 2020

First home built with B1 Homes

Loved the team that we worked with. The experience of building our first home was pleasant. From Greg our consultant, Jo our client liaison to our site supervisors, they kept us up to date with site progress and would answer/ action any queries we had. Would highly recommend B1! Thank you for the amazing work!

Shelley G.

Shelley G.Perth, WA

A long held dream made into reality!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Shelley, we are so happy you were able to achieve your dream of home ownership again and are happy with our team's guidance and updates throughout! Enjoy every bit of it, from all the team here at B1 Homes :)

Monika

MonikaPerth, WA

Absolutely lovley easy going people.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Monika, it is very exciting to hear your first home build went so well! Your master suite looks incredible and we wish you all the best in your new space :) From all the team at B1 Homes!

Madison

MadisonPerth, WA

Making our first home dreams a reality!

Such an amazing experience building our first home. From Jo in the office, to Gav as our site supervisor- we felt like they were there for us 100% of the way and always had our best interests at heart. Everything at B1s end was well structured, well managed, and professional. I couldn't recommend Gav, Jo, and the B1 Homes team enough! Thank you!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Madison, we are so pleased you were so well supported by all our team! Thanks for the taking the time to write such a great review...your master suite is total luxury and one you will both enjoy. Many thanks from us all here at B1 Homes

Jemma

JemmaWestern Australia

Smooth build, great quality

Amazing experience

I cannot fault anything with my building experience with B1 Homes. They were always available if I had questions. Workmanship was exceptional. Company handled any issues expediently and professionally.
my site manager was always contactable and the office staff I dealt with were fantastic. Final cost was as per quote. A very happy customer. I could not fault anything with my build.

Land

LandGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive service from Angelica Porreca.
When I contacted B1 Homes, Angelica's was easy to talk to and she always gave prompt responses compared to other builders we have spoken to, going out of her way to help us. She understood my family's wants and needs and helped us find a layout we liked. Would recommend her 10/10.

Zach

ZachPerth, WA

B1 Homes, the most helpful in the business

I can't recommend B1 Homes and higher, their staff have been absolutely incredible and have bent over backwards to make our build go as smooth as possible, Angelica has been fantastic and patient with us, and gone so far out of her way to help! Thanks B1 and Angelica! I can't wait to get into our new home.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Zach, we are so pleased our team have been able to help you and your family take the steps into building your first home! We look forward to see it all come to life as the weeks go on. All the best from our Team at B1 Homes.

berry

berryPerth, WA

Angelica Porreca

I contacted B1 to get started on building my first home, and Angelica got back to me straight away and we got the ball rolling on the search for land. Angelica was very helpful and patient while we were looking for the right block for us. We are now ready to build, and feel confident that everything will go smoothly. She was very knowledgeable and we had zero hassles.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Berry, so excited the start of the process has gone so well for you! You have a fantastic block and we can't wait for the home to come to life. All the best from the Team at B1 Homes.

Vhin

Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei

Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie

From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim