Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Paul
Paul

Quick build and team made it a simple process

Very happy with the build. Initial discussions with Sam were easy and he understood our needs. Pre-start was made simple and the build commenced on time. We were building during Covid which put massive pressures on the building industry, but we experienced no delays or product outages. The team were always very responsive and the building supervisor Luke did a great job ensuring work was performed properly. Would be more than happy to build with B1 again.

Construction End DateSeptember 2021

Mandies
MandiesPerth, WA

Only 5 stars? You mean there’s not 6 stars!!

B1 Homes were there to make sure my dreams became a reality. I had the will, and they found the way. B1 Homes we’re the first company to respond, and the only company willing to help. This is my third time building, but the first time building as a sole parent. Dan McFerran was the right consultant I needed, to put all my worries at ease. Friendly service. Always available. Nothing was too much drama. Everyone made sure I was building my dreams. Extremely pleased with the final cost of everything. By the time I finished Prestart, the final cost was UNDER the estimate. I recommend B1 Homes to everyone thinking about building.

Construction End DateJune 2022

Clare T.
Clare T.Perth, WA

Fantastic from Day 1!

Construction End DateAugust 2021

Preconstruction stage highly successful

At the preconstruction stage now with the slab going down in a few months, Nick has been absolutely incredible! Hes made this whole process so easy and as a first home owner, managed to make it pretty much stress free. Hes very easy to get in touch with any time and is super helpful with any questions I've had. I'm very confident now, largely thanks to him, that I'll be living in my dream first home. Highly recommend going through him with future builds

Thanks so much Nick!

As a first home buyer, I was so lucky to meet Nick from B1-homes. I found him very clear, on time, helpful and knowledgeable in securing both finance and building packages. He has been providing me with fantastic support from the very first moment. Nick helped me putting my offer to a nice piece of land, explaining clearly all the steps involved in building a house from very scratch, and finalising the plan. I would highly recommend working with Nick.

Great experience building with B1 homes

Building with B1 homes was a rewarding, easy, and the best decision we made! We signed to build mid-pandemic and had no issues or delays whatsoever - house was built within the timeframe given and updates always received along the way. Every staff member at B1 was always transparent and happy to help me. My sales rep Ryan was so understanding, patient, while super quick to answer any questions that I had. He also liaised with my broker to make this the most straightforward and fun process! My client liaison Amy and site supervisor Jimmy were also amazing to deal with. B1 homes are genuinely interested in the best outcome for the client. Would recommend 100%!!

Great Building experience

As a first home owner and builder i was nervous to be building on my own however, i received the best service and support from B1 Homes. My 4x2 home was built in under 12 months! Adam from Finance was excellent with communication and guidance, he would call whenever i had a question. Lindsay the Site Supervisor was very thorough and made sure everything was completed properly. With all the issues going on with Builders/contracts during the COVID pandemic i consider myself lucky. I had no issues or delays with anything!!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Kathryn Smith
Kathryn SmithPerth, WA

B1 build with Melanie

We are so happy with our decision to build through Melanie at B1.
When we started looking at our options Mel was one of the first to respond to us. From day one she was reliable and helpful in every way. She made a daunting process so easy and stress free.
She found a block that suited our needs and designed the perfect custom home ton our block even though it was a tricky block to work with. Mel worked hard to include all our requests into the build to make it our dream home.
We couldn’t be happier with the support we received throughout the whole process from Mel and we are so excited to get into our home.

Sami
SamiPerth, WA

Ryan is the reason I built a home!
I met with the Salesman Ryan from B1 Homes last year. He was always available, understanding and answered any and every question I had no matter what. In my initial meeting Ryan made me feel very at ease and promised to be there every step of the way, hes the reason I decided to build. Ryan worked with myself and the broker on a Sunday afternoon to secure my lot for me, ultimately helping me dodge the delays currently affecting the construction industry.

My site manager Jimmy has continued to be supportive even after key handover and has visited my home multiple times to investigate queries I have had.

The process process easy and Ryan and B1 were completely transparent. B1 homes is the way to go!

Construction End DateMarch 2021

lanna
lannaperth

Great experience - recommend!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Tina Harding
Tina HardingPerth, WA

build with scott Blatcher B1 homes

I Tina Harding have been with Scott right from the start.. I can not put into words how much Scott has looked after me from day one.. Scott and B1 homes are absolutely the best.. They really care about whatever situation you are in.. they made sure you are comfortable with everything that goes on in the building industry and what to expect further on with the build.. I could not have gone through with the build without Scott being by my side.. I appreciate what Scott and B1 homes has done for me.. please do not hesitate to contact these guys.. they are worth every penny.

Emily
Emily Perth, WA

B1 Have set the bar very high!!

B1 Homes we’re fantastic to deal with right from the get go!! Very smooth process with every staff member we dealt with. Ryan our Salesman was always available and anwswered every question. Matt our supervisor went over and above! Our inspector couldn’t pick up anything! So so happy with our new house!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Jessica
Jessica Perth, WA

In love with my new home

Construction End DateApril 2021

Get quotes

Want to build a house, B1 homes ( Sam Gusic) is the place to go.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to SAM GUSIC for helping me to build my first home. Sam was very honest since day one and things were getting done in no time. Throughout the journey, we created a good relationship.
I highly recommend him for his honesty, professionalism and efficiency. Building your first home is something scary in terms of trusting someone but i find myself lucky to have known Sam who guided me all along the way. Thanks once again man

Review collected in partnership with B1 Homes

Fantastic Builder, highly recommend Ish!!

B1 Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional, ISH SHOKAR.
The sales professional went above and beyond his role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend Ish Shokar, sale professional for anyone looking for a professional advise that deliver what they promise.

Construction End DateJune 2021

Dallas
Dallasasked

I am interested to know what additional inclusions B1 can offer us except what they advertise to go out of their way. What did they include for you as a customer?? Thanks in advance

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim