Listing monitored by B1 Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Emily Rogers
Emily RogersPerth, WA

B1 Have set the bar very high!!

B1 Homes we’re fantastic to deal with right from the get go!! Very smooth process with every staff member we dealt with. Ryan our Salesman was always available and anwswered every question. Matt our supervisor went over and above! Our inspector couldn’t pick up anything! So so happy with our new house!

Construction End DateJuly 2021

Jessica
Jessica Perth, WA

In love with my new home

Other Home Builders

Fantastic Builder, highly recommend Ish!!

B1 Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional, ISH SHOKAR.
The sales professional went above and beyond his role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend Ish Shokar, sale professional for anyone looking for a professional advise that deliver what they promise.

Alana B
Alana BWestern Australia

Build with Melanie

Construction End DateMay 2021

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Josh O.
Josh O.Perth, WA

Build with Blake!

It’s a very daunting task building your first home.
There are so many choices to be taken into consideration such as who to build with , where am I going to put this house, what design choices am I going to make and so on.
Blake made the process so very easy for my partner and I.
He managed to help hunt down a beautiful block, help design an elegant home and get all the paperwork finalised all the while my partner and I where on opposite sides of WA!
His communication was next level and the fact he was willing to answer any and all question even on his days off showed his devotion to our project.
We couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Blake and the team at B1!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Anjali
AnjaliPerth, WA

So pleased with B1 Homes!!!

Shauna
ShaunaPeel, WA

Build with Dan

Great service, we did a lot of research for building companies to find B1 home. Daniel was our sales and design guy, he was amazing with great patients and a lot of determination to help us get what we wanted. We had Jay on the financial side of things he was also amazingly helpful and very flexible with meeting times. These two guys went above and beyond to help us get our first home underway. So far we are mid construction and I can not fault this company in anyway! If your looking for a great company to build your first home definitely give Daniel at B1 homes a call.

Homes for  families
Homes for familiesPerth, WA

The homebuilder everyone needs to know

Chay C.
Chay C.Perth, WA

Build With Matt McCoy!!

Fantastic !!!

It was my first time building a house, and I didn't have a single clue about what to prepare. Then I met Blake from B1 home, and he helped me from the very beginning to the end. He was very approachable, and was always willing to reach out to me whenever I had a question. Also, he replied and fixed things super quick when I brought up a feedback on something. The whole process went very smoothly with his assistance.

Construction End DateJanuary 2022

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Build with Blake!

j_t_tomlinson
j_t_tomlinsonPerth, WA

Exactly what I ordered and with great Customer service

B1 have been very good to build with. They have catered for our every need along the journey and have tried very hard to ensure our experience was a good one.

Our house was very different to the standard plan, but B1 managed to design it perfectly. The house is amazing and I would 100% build with them again!

Richard W was our sales agent. I recommend him!

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi j_t_tomlinson, we are so pleased the experience exceeded expectations along the way and that you are over the moon with your new home :) This is the reason we love doing what we do! Here is to many happy years ahead - from our team at B1 Homes.

Jeordie
JeordiePerth, WA

5 Stars is not enough!

Olivia
Olivia Perth, WA

Extremely proactive and excellent client to builder relationship

Excellent Builder and Team

As a first home buyer and nil knowledge of building , one off my friend referred SURESH SAMA (House and Land Specialist of B1 homes) to start our journey with B1 homes. Suresh was extremely knowledgeable & helpful in changing our home design multiple times and very prompt in communicating to all my queries. B1 homes always exceeded my expectations in delivering the given building schedule.I would highly recommend Suresh & B1 homes team for their Integrity,Quality,Flexibility and Exceptional customer service to anyone who is looking to build a home.

Vhin
Vhinasked

Its almost been a year since I first contacted B1 homes last May 2018 and almost 7 months since I bought the land and my prestart . It’s really stressfull that till now the building process is still not started. is there anything you can do to speed up the process? thanks

Hi Vhin,
We agree, that sounds like an unusually long time. Unfortunately we haven't been able to identify your job in our system from the details you've posted here. Could you forward your name or job number, or even the construction address to support@b1homes.com.au, and we'll investigate for you.
Thanks,
B1 Team

Hi Vhin,

Thanks for sending through your details. I think you're generally aware of the circumstances that have caused your delays so far, but for other readers here, I'd like to provide some answers.

In short, there has only been 2 working days since the 5th October, that your job hasn't been in the hands of your Shire, and it continues there today. That's 2 days in nearly 6 months! These are issues specific to your block and your Shire. We'd like to be able to give you certainty around when your job will commence on site, but until we have control of the job, we don't have that certainty, although we feel confident that it's close.

We had Final Documents ready for you way back in early November, which would normally mean we're only days or a week or 2 away from commencing on site, but unfortunately, your shire released a new planning policy only a few weeks prior to your planning application being lodged last October. This is the ultimate cause of your delays.

We offered solutions to help achieve the quickest planning approval possible, but it took a while to evolve those solutions into plans that you, and then your Shire were comfortable accepting. Ultimately the Planning approval wasn't received until earlier this month.

We now have the application for your Building Permit in with your shire, and would hope that we have a smooth process there, allowing us to commence on site in April.

We're looking forward to getting started on your new home almost as much as you are.

Regards,
B1 Team

Jyuohsei
Jyuohseiasked

Hi,
We are building with WSH who have now gone into Administration. We are up to our Completion Stage with a number of defective and incomplete work. Is this something you would be able to provide assistance with?

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi Sorry to hear that, unfortunately we only build in Perth, good luck with completing your home.
Regards Jim

From A West Aussie
From A West Aussie asked

Hi there, just wondering whether you guys have an option for low savings loans (without the guarantor)?
Love the house designs you have.

Hi,
Thanks for your email, yes we do, I will arrange for one of our consultants to contact you and discuss the options.

B1 Customer ServiceB1 Homes

Hi, Can you send me a contact number or an email address and we will be InTouch with the options we can offer you.

Regards Jim